Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. (961 Views)

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeriaโ€™s President โ€“ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Any living thing that is wishing Nigerians OLD CREATURE as president after the terrible political mistake of 2015 deserves death sentence by hanging. I will only advocate for a young and vibrant aspirant from any part of the country as president especially from the South. Why are some Nigerian youths so emptied? Tribal, Religion and Political sentiments have blinded our eyes from seeing the pains of others in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by FarahAideed: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you ...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Kriss216: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Shetemi12(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Me and my 679 family members will vote for him. If you people from the East are annoyed about his ambition. Bring someone and let's vote for our choice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Babaken(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
You have said it all Nigeria want digital not analog is time for the nation to set age limit for politicians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by kettykin: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Affliction shall not arise the second time

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Babaken(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 679 family members will vote for him. If you people from the East are annoyed about his ambition. Bring someone and let's vote for our choice
we bring Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Superwave16320: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wailing to death is allowed for every member of your household, dead alive n unborn when he eventually becomes the president this 2023.

ENIGMATIC2023:
Any living thing that is wishing Nigerians OLD CREATURE as president after the terrible political mistake of 2015 deserves death sentence by hanging. I will only advocate for a young and vibrant aspirant from any part of the country as president especially from the South. Why are some Nigerian youths so emptied? Tribal, Religion and Political sentiments have blinded our eyes from seeing the pains of others in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2022
See this didirin grin shay Nah only u and ur generation wan vote ni

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by slivertongue: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2022
No man is God. Only Him knows tommorow.

For me and my household team 2015 are a liability, incompetent & excuse merchants not fit to rule Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by slimfit1(m): 1:33am On Jan 11, 2022
But at least let him dream about it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by blackpanda: 1:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Igbos have started again. Always losing grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 11, 2022
No sane human should vote for tinubu.

Man is another disaster waiting to loot and burn Nigeria down. He can never be president of Nigeria!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by blamingthedevil: 3:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by snitchbitch: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2022
election never even start

we are still in 2022

wetin TINUBU do for these people?

#GODSAVEUS! OOOO
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by ahuja12: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu has been crooked all the days of his life and he relies on his powers to get him the seat but he forgets one thing, God chooses who rules as king!

One thing is sure, tinubu is not presidential material, now if he rigs himself in, he will be the last president of united Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by techWriter3: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2022
disease shall not occur the second moment
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2022
ahuja12:

One thing is sure, tinubu is not presidential material, now if he rigs himself in, he will be the last] president of united Nigeria!

What a funny Gibberish grin
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Horus(m): 2:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Corrupt leaders can corrupt followers
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by DMCA: 2:36am On Feb 25, 2023
ENIGMATIC2023:

E go pain you enter your bone marrow before Monday ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by DMCA: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Kriss216:
God bless you.
An IPOB member will never be president of Zoo republic.

Stay in your landlocked Emeka-land called Biafra and be patriotic sit at home observers ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by DMCA: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
See this didirin grin shay Nah only u and ur generation wan vote ni
E taya me oh!
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Sannisege: 2:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Same way the OP can never make it big in life.
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by DMCA: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Superwave16320:
Wailing to death is allowed for every member of your household, dead alive n unborn when he eventually becomes the president this 2023.

Ahnie please come and give this man 2 plates of catfish pepper-soup cool

Barman, bring him one bottle of cold Legend.๐Ÿ˜Ž

DJ, please play us "wailing to death" by Fela featuring Nyesome Wike๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

In Asiwaju we stand๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by ezegold4we: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2023
U guy's are disturbing urselves, buhari has already stopped tinubu, what we are doing today is the final burial of tinubu's political slavery and criminality in Lagos and South West in general,

Who dash monkey banana, anybody believing that tinubu will be president is a Baby in adult body,

Obi ----1st

Atiku--2nd

Tinubu/kwankwaso--3rd

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by ElSudani: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2023
He will be elected today and what are you going to do about it?
Re: Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria's President. by Aldol: 4:44am On Feb 25, 2023
It's too late to cry, Tinubu will win with a landmass

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Atiku Dumps Peter Obi, Opts For Wike As Running Mate / Nigerians Will Be Shocked The Day They'll Discover Reno Is A Hard Core Bmc Mem / Imo:We Killed Retired Police Officer Because He Was A Threat To Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.