Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu (34043 Views)

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Simdyofficial(f): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
The Easterners should be used to it already as most of them welcome it and alluded that they're not complaining.
After all what is happening in Zamfara state is bigger than this.
yes Mr gworo dirty teeth. What is happening in zamfara is bigger than this. Face your zone.. The east can sort all this within just a day.. MYB
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Simdyofficial(f): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2022
bcomputer101:
You keep destroying your region and running down to Lagos.

Very soon I promise you, we will rise up and chase every Igbo out of Lagos. We can't be cohabiting with terrorists.

why not start now na.. Lagos na your papa land abi. Why wait for very soon. If you no start today. Ogun go kill you
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Emergingnation0: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Ify3:
[s]

So because Zamfara killed their people, you want to be doing same too.
Onye iberibe amaghi oge ekere nku ukwa.
Onye gbakaa ute ya o hie n'ala.
Onye iberibe amaghi ebe siri mawa ya.
Onye nwere nti ya nuru.[/s]
Trashed, no one was kill

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by PrinceMajestic: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at the rubbish they keep doing all in the name of freedom..pls no one is against your agitation but stop hurting your citizens ..
Rather win their heart..you people fail to understand history..civil war is enough to teach you somethings..stop hurting the people..
shut up, you think agitation is about your lesbianism and your incessant prostitution? I'm not ipob, I'm from Niger Delta but I advice you avoid commenting on issues beyond your comprehensive ability. This is not about lesbianism and free sex distribution where you are an expert. Shut the F up bitch
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Nicenixon: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2022
This is very worst, it should be new year new system, instead of forcing hardship on the people, go to Abuja and face the DSS and SSS now, people aren't the ones that gave out Kanu to DSS. IPOB is the tactless useless organization I have ever seen. Onitsha, Akwa and Nnewi are shadows of what they used to be very Monday talk less of other markets not mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Traplord09: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast 2 people were killed I'll post the graphic video tomorrow. I'm sorry guys I've been very very busy

You no get work .... ..........
I gave you a job to go to Abuja to Tak a pic of what is going on at northern California and south West Virginia....

De place were de reall war lord comfort bandit kidnapping money are you went to East
To tak a pic of your sf....

Mumu man keep blaming ipop and esn especially

No shaking...... When you done go to north fulani banditPills

That were de real king pin are ..
Let me refrigerator your brain...
Unknown gun men..... Govoment
BOKO HARAM army arrangement.... Govoment
Bandit kidnapping money.... Govoment
Dss in fulina clothing...... Govoment
......... .............. .......
Togate at Likki ... army arrangement ... govoment
This are all politicians game plan .... Go ask fela
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Emma15678: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Niece:
Unknown Gunmen Destroy Cars And Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu

There were sporadic shootings at Topland Amechi-Awkunanaw, snatching and burning a Toyota Sienna vehicle and a tricycle at Umueze and Agbani axis of Nkanu West LGA of the State, by miscreants alleged to be enforcing illegal sit-at-home order, which caused panic within Enugu metropolis in the morning hours of today 10th January, 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd0Fs4etI6s
This one na DSS ba
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by heniford2: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
The said sit at home just obey nii
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by bluefilm: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2022
This is bull shit_ angry
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Can they stop this stupidity already angry

It is mostly frustrated people that engage in wanton destruction of property of innocent fellow citizens

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut up, you think agitation is about your lesbianism and your incessant prostitution? I'm not ipob, I'm from Niger Delta but I advice you avoid commenting on issues beyond your comprehensive ability. This is not about lesbianism and free sex distribution where you are an expert. Shut the F up bitch
Should I?why are you crying this way baby boy..
You are a scared little weakling..let me not frustrate you much this good evening... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by PrinceMajestic: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Should I?why are you crying this way baby boy..
You are a scared little weakling..let me not frustrate you much this good evening... grin grin
shut up bitch! Let's not do this again pls
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by okeyglm: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast 2 people were killed I'll post the graphic video tomorrow. I'm sorry guys I've been very very busy
they are more than 2 people..this people killed a lot people yesterday

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2022
bcomputer101:

Very soon I promise you, we will rise up and chase every Igbo out of Lagos. We can't be cohabiting with terrorists.

Who are the we let them keep coming,the sky is wide to accommodate all
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Tobbyfitz:
[/s][s]

Mr know all, get lost di*k head
Keep crying on my mention baby boy..you can't revert my comment and you know that.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch! Let's not do this again pls
You should shut it and stop calling me by that son.. cheesy cheesy grin
I really don't wanna humiliate you.. you seem like a gentle kid so just let it be that way..
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Testimony1988(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2022
They don't know they are inflicting suffering to their own people.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists with their madness.

Mbaka, see what your sheep are doing? Onu na ekwu chi teru Nnamdi Kanu.

Mbaka company self was attacked for opening on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by OgwuEgo: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2022
On Monday 2 weeks ago, I drove around with a convoy and nothing happened, I toured 2 popular cities in Anambra
CandyOps:
Travelled to the East and really understood what it going on... A whole Monday go just waste like dat chai. Banks just dey empty street empty. Parks empty. everyone is very anxious when outside on a Monday this is serious!
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Shut up, nobody was killed. Do you live in Enugu?
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by PrinceMajestic: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should shut it and stop calling me by that son.. cheesy cheesy grin
I really don't wanna humiliate you.. you seem like a gentle kid so just let it be that way..
seriously some issues require brute Force and action otherwise people may not understand how serious issues of suppression, marginalization and oppression against particular regions can be. The people are suppose to show solidarity with their brother who is being oppressed for resisting conquest mission of Buhari's imported Terrorists, I didn't expect you to condemn Ipob's use of force on adamant people who disregard the solidarity sit at home order. Be very careful how you insult people online
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by ozome15(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2022
The ESN that are said to be enforcing the sit-at-home order should stop tormenting and putting their follow citizens in pain and agony. They should go and face the politician and government officials. They should be visiting there houses, real estate properties and investment. So they can be feeling the pain ordinary citizens are facing. Their target should focus on those government big cars and Converse.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Nyanmiridunce: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
The Easterners should be used to it already as most of them welcome it and alluded that they're not complaining.
After all what is happening in Zamfara state is bigger than this.
This sarcasm is so deep oo. Dumbskull ipob would have liked this post not knowing it's a big sly to their flat heads.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
seriously some issues require brute Force and action otherwise people may not understand how serious issues of suppression, marginalization and oppression against particular regions can be. The people are suppose to show solidarity with their brother who is being oppressed for resisting conquest mission of Buhari's imported Terrorists, I didn't expect you to condemn Ipob's use of force on adamant people who disregard the solidarity sit at home order. Be very careful how you insult people online
Why won't I condemn them when they keep hurting others?
Two people lost their lives..properties were destroyed and you still saying the people should support them?it ain't don't that way..
You don't hurt people just to achieve your agitation.. anything you do should be in favor the people..
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by Keegan: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
CandyOps:
Travelled to the East and really understood what it going on... A whole Monday go just waste like dat chai. Banks just dey empty street empty. Parks empty. everyone is very anxious when outside on a Monday this is serious!

This is good news. They should just add Wednesday and Friday!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by RodgersAkpafu: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2022
bcomputer101:

You are stoopid

That's all I'll tell you
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by RodgersAkpafu: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2022
VoedoS:
A country gone to the dogs
It's a shame really
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by PrinceMajestic: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why won't I condemn them when they keep hurting others?
Two people lost their lives..properties were destroyed and you still saying the people should support them?it ain't don't that way..
You don't hurt people just to achieve your agitation.. anything you do should be in favor the people..
the sit at home is in favour of the people. The death doesn't equate the struggle for an independent sovereign nation. Well, I apologise I referred to you with such demeaning term but you don't go about referring to people as kids because you think I may be single and young. I don't like it when people make me feel that way, I have workers I pay and Art business guys in my apprenticeship program all at my age so where's the kid you're talking about?
Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by juman(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2022
The terrorists ipob.
Yigbos are dense.
Why allow those criminals operate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
the sit at home is in favour of the people. The death doesn't equate the struggle for an independent sovereign nation. Well, I apologise I referred to you with such demeaning term but you don't go about referring to people as kids because you think I may be single and young. I don't like it when people make me feel that way, I have workers I pay and Art business guys in my apprenticeship program all at my age so where's the kid you're talking about?
It's all good it's just that most time I ain't always myself when people refer to me using derogatory words..
My apologies if I hurt you through my words..bless up...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.