Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (34017 Views)

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by seunmsg(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
The president in action, every details of the budget will be vetted and verified before signing. The era where an ineffectual buffoon will sign the budget without knowing the details is over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/719188280181448704

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Sunofgod(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
.....when 2017 don reach!

Chanji...

20 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by madridguy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yaa Robi, thank you for sending us an upright man to lead your people. I submit to the will of God in all things and I declare that no weapon formed against President Mohammed and Aishat’s Buhari’s family shall prosper. Let the evil that rises up against him show the Glory of You by in his actions. Let the steps of our president be ordered by You as he continues to be a president of the people by the people. Give him the strength and wisdom he needs to change the evils of this country. Help him to do and say the right thing as he strive to make Nigeria the country that it should be. Insha Allah I pray, Amin, sumo Amin.

IstandwithBUHARI.

349 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Ramanto(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Make Them Implement Am Any How. We Are Tired Of The Scrutiny

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Karlovich: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
How can a dull@rd without certificate plan, someone should please explain it to him before he ignorantly signs what will make his zombies curse him the more

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by seunmsg(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:

Let the document be scrutinised and perfected before implementation. We don't want to hear stories of how the budget can't be implemented after signing. Let them take their time now and get things right.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by GudluckIBB(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:

Don't be tired bro!
That's what brought us to were we are now as a nation. Past administrations hurriedly signed documents like this without going through it.

Its better we take our time, suffer once and for all and wait for a brighter tomorrow

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by shamsuRana(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is some intellect being displayed.A wise man should never sign anything without reading,even if it's a sentence.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by ikaboy: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
God bless Mr. President. I tot they said the office of the VP is mere ceremonial??

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Ramanto(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Don't be tired bro!
That's what brought us to were we are now as a nation. Past administrations hurriedly signed documents like this without going through it.

Its better we take our time, suffer once and for all and wait for a brighter tomorrow
Ok, Thank You Sir, You Just Restored My Hope. But The Stuff Has Undergone Series Of Scrutiny Already

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Aromas: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Don't be tired bro!

Well said bro, just imagining the kind of education our Youths get dis days grin I've heard that some important issues were removed from the budget starting from Agriculture n Lagos-Calabar railway project down to Health sector. Dam!!! Those senators must be beating walahi grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Ebukaobi: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
madridguy:
Yaa Robi, thank you for sending us an upright man to lead your people. I submit to the will of God in all things and I declare that no weapon formed against President Mohammed and Aishat’s Buhari’s family shall prosper. Let the evil that rises up against him show the Glory of You by in his actions. Let the steps of our president be ordered by You as he continues to be a president of the people by the people. Give him the strength and wisdom he needs to change the evils of this country. Help him to do and say the right thing as he strive to make Nigeria the country that it should be. Insha Allah I pray, Amin, sumo Amin.

IstandwithBUHARI.

Amin

He is God sent

Left to me, he should rule Nigeria for a minimum of 4 terms

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by nairagossip: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seconded.

Ebukaobi:

Amin

He is God sent

Left to me, he should rule Nigeria for a minimum of 4 terms

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by GudluckIBB(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:

Ok, Thank You Sir, You Just Restored My Hope. But The Stuff Has Undergone Series Of Scrutiny Already

Have you ever imagined what would have happened if Buhari had signed that budget? Massive looting for politicians!!

And this tells you its been going on right from time.
If Buhari's govt is going to be the one to give Nigeria a precedent of doing the right thing, so be it.

If we don't live to enjoy it afterwards

Our Children will.
Just a little patient bro, We will be fine!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by CACAWA(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Sai Baba[/size]

Wailers won't like this....because they can't say he didn't act on the budget before heading to China

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Once a Dullard!!!!! lipsrsealed

look the way he is looking at the paper as if he knows what is written in it

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by shaddoww: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omo no b play play ooo, but d man should know by now dat d national assembly isn't joking with him, so he should stop treating wit kid glove if he wants to succeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by efilefun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some e-goats who were given birth to just yesterday would also come on here to spew dust, Those with good memory would surely remember this!!!

*How PDP ruined Nigeria.
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999 but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N60 when they came in 1999 but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N130 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKASSI, and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but dey left us with b-box snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, & political killing.
8. Life expectancy for Nigeria was 65 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP left it at 42 years in 2015.
Correct Me If I'm Wrong

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by efilefun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Once a Dullard!!!!! lipsrsealed

look the way he is looking at the paper as if he knows what is written in it
Your moniker says it all, this is the era where the president scrutinize documents personally before signing it not one drunkard who signs document and later come to deny signing such, when he wont sign it with clear eyes only when he's drunk mtcheeeew

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Don't be tired bro!

The issue in the past had been that the government never implemented what was passed. The next big battle is to make sure that after all the efforts, the budget is implemented as passed.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
seunmsg:
The president in action, every details of the budget will be vetted and verified before signing. The era where an ineffectual buffoon will sign the budget without knowing the details is over.
The bolded portion is absolutely unnecessary. It reduced the value of your post.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's not a matter of how far, rather how well?! PMB can't be bullied into signing the Budget without proper vetting unlike what was obtainable in the prior administration!
There is certainly a new Sheriff in town, though we are suffering at the moment, and really think we've entered one chance! Some are already regretting voting for change!
He who laughs last, laughs best..... to every patriotic Nigerian; Acuna Matata!
I believe we shall appreciate the present administration very soon!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by ki02020(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
That office is too chill for them not to make good use of it...well done baba and team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by seunmsg(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
kITATITA:
The bolded portion is absolutely unnecessary. It reduced the value of your post.

Just a little jibe for fun. grin grin grin

You shouldn't take everything you read here too serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by GudluckIBB(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aromas:

Well said bro, just imagining the kind of education our Youths get dis days grin I've heard that some important issues were removed from the budget starting from Agriculture n Lagos-Calabar railway project down to Health sector. Dam!!! Those senators must be beating walahi grin

I choose not to respond to some people here on nairaland becos of the level ignorance.even in all of these, some people are still saying that there was nonthing like lagos-calarbar rail line in the first place.

If the northern senators like ndume nd kwankwaso can make a fool of our southern senators like akpabio, ben bruce and the likes it then means they are fools and they should bury their heads in shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
madridguy:

IstandwithBUHARI.

Looks more like you stand with Islam because you clearly don't stand with Black Africa. Have you heard of coup? As in Coupist, coup plotting, military rule? Have you heard of democracy?

When you have a coupist leading a democracy into oblivion and people like yourself with sentiment and blind support of it there of, then you are nothing but a promoter of terrorism- TERRORISM against Black citizens.

He is there as usual taking pictures that you SAI BUHARI people used to deceive people in 2015, but now it is only yourselves that are being deceived.

Three of them "scrutinizing" the budget without even 1 Byro pen, all for image sake.

Nonsense

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by moha225: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
It sadden how our lawmakers maniputing better future of this great nation""time shall tell all bad eggs never go unnotice..such heartless bunch of oldmen who don't know their worth

Almight God we pass them over to you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 by anomsodi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
De pic i wan see na Hw buhari dey take tickle asiha
Hw she d take giggle

wot prove do u hav dat those white papers r d budget

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.