Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. (1817 Views)

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) / Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by StagethemTVee: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Some people decided to turn another person's lemons into Lemonades after an accident involving a beer distribution trailer by keeping its contents for themselves. One of them is seen on the road side drinking from a bottle, dancing and singing along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z616EoTQJC8

Boss Lalasticlala

Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by pyyxxaro: 4:34am On Jan 11, 2022
THIS COUNTRY NA SCAM FINALLY SHAAA

SEE THOSE APC NOISEMAKERS (BMC) ON NAIRALAND stealing and drinking free STOUT

because since their darling daddy enter , fear nor like them buy or even drink stout

See that man in Uniform, u go surprise say na that Aunty e de target , last last she fit just sorry for , allow am put 1 for 0 undecided
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Aufbauh(m): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2022
I don't know the location but probably not anywhere near Kano. grin
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by marshalcarter: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Lolz... people who had no money to buy drink for Xmas and New year celebrations don see free drinks grin

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by MilesLamar(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2022
grin lmfao, they went for shayoooo
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Samade7: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Pure wickedness.....Thieves.
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
This wan dey funny oo...
Excess drink for wannabe redpillers and women bashers today oo.. look how they will start spewing gibberish after getting drunk..
But why are Nigerians this way tho..this is hurtful to the business owner abeg...
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by tyson98: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2022
Na wa ooo see that lady for the last picgrin

Sapa is real

1 Like

Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Gawd, but why? No empathy, no emotions, no pity. That scene is most like to be from the South East, where they claimed they're the best business oriented people in the world and got each other's back to succeed in business, why not help in salvaging whatever they could?
This is nothing, but crime against humanity.
Imagine the scence is Lagos or Abuja and the owner is Igbo, you hear if how Buhari and Tinubu are using almajiri and ọmọnìle to attack Igbo business interests, like like setting Next Cash "n' Carry on fire, to prevent Peter Obi from contesting for President in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by pointblank247(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2022
There was a country
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by freshkpomo(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This wan dey funny oo...
Excess drink for wannabe redpillers and women bashers today oo.. look how they will start spewing gibberish after getting drunk..
But why are Nigerians this way tho..this is hurtful to the business owner abeg...

See that woman mouth, she was mistaking the bottle of beer for a Deeek...

Heartlessness people, that's someone's life they are looting.
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022
freshkpomo:

See that woman mouth, she was mistaking the bottle of beer for a Deeek...

Heartlessness people, that's someone's life they are looting.
grin grin grin
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by inoki247: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2022
lol shey na Sapa we go call diz one or what...
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Peace081: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Person money
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Emaildata854(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2022
lolZzz
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Emaildata854(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2022
One thing we are not discussing well enough is that the tech industry in Nigeria seems to be the only sector creating jobs in this terrible Times
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by soulfood(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2022
What Nigeria and Nigerians need is a nation wide change of mindset and mentality. We breed millions of entitled fellas year in and out. For this ones mind now, they have gotten well deserved free drinks. Otondos.
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by leomarz007: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Boss Lalasticlala

This is not Nigeria. Craze pipo country
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by soulfood(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
You no hear them dey sing Bolanle for the video?
leomarz007:

This is not Nigeria. Craze pipo country
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by mytime24(f): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
See oga madam dey drink for main road,
Nawa
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Danjikanbauchi: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
This is not Nigeria, this thing happened in panya
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by Cholls(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
This is not Nigeria, this thing happened in panya
my brother where be that
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by FirmTR(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
shocked
I think na one of our neighboring french speaking countries

That na looting na and I see somebody like who put on police uniform there
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by StagethemTVee: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
The woman had me LOL
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by soulfood(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Joeboy don cause wahala for who like Alcohol before.
mytime24:
See oga madam dey drink for main road,
Nawa
Re: Crowd Raid And Drink Beer From A Truck That Had An Accident. by ominilongest(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2022
cry cry cry

hi guys
pls I need your help nairalanders
I don't have any cash and I need to take a passport, print out my CV and result, guys I don't have one kobo pls help me
2 thousand naira, pls God no go shame all of u
pls someone should help me if u need a proof I will upload pls

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Trending Slippers Heels For Ladies 2022 / Viral Tiktok Girl Kelly S*x Video Leaked After Few Weeks Of Going Viral Online / Bbnaija Star, Bella Drips Beauty In All White Jumpsuit Dress (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.