Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) (62900 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Naira Marley: Daddy Showkey Slams EFCC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

Reality TV star, Dorathy Bachor, shares videos from her estate after the raid by EFCC operatives.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydD_WeelIPg

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6DvWJtO1L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Elzazzi: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2021
Buhari has finally turned this country into a Banana Republic. Just look at what the EFCC has been reduced to under this APC led administration.

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by graphics102: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
grin
What a time to be alive.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by femijay8271(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
sad
Awon Kangaroo EFCC

11 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Neduzze5(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
This is really really saddening to say the least and for us who can only watch it occur helplessly without being able to do so much so as not to be shot and labelled a dead terrorist, it leaves a sour taste in our mouth.

At the end of the day, it further goes to speak volume and give credence to those who have their Plan A, B, C down to Z as leaving this godforsaken country.

If the organisations that are supposed to make us feel safe constantly give us unnecessary High Blood Pressure and keep us in a state of fear, then why won't bandits, kidnappers and robbers operate with impunity and without fear??

This is the worst we have so far had it as a nation. I am utterly disgusted to say the least.

This is ethically and morally wrong!!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Royaldave200(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Speechless
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by YoungboyNBA(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
As much as I hate to say this....... I'll say it anyway.

The uniform men, from the NPF, NA, NAVY, AIR FORCE down to The EFCC, I gate them, as a matter of fact I hate anything security man working for the government of any country. Bleep their audio sacrifices for safety. The only sacrifice they do is kill protesters in Lekki and other cities of the federation, assault drivers on highways, kill, arrest and harrass citizens going about ther daily businesses. Plant incriminating items on innocent citizens especially the youths and brand them criminals, and then grant freedom,empower and train Muslim/Fulani/Hausa/Herdsmen terrorists and sponsor them abroad.
Don't tell me there are good ones among them too, I hate the good ones as well, as a matter of fact I wish doom on them on this Monday morning. I'm starting to miss the News headlines about their death and killings by UGM in Imo. I got orgasms from thoee News headlines.

Abba Kyari is still roaming free, my ex governor Uduaghan is still roaming free, OBJ, Tinubu, Gandollar, Kalu are Al roaming free, yet they take joy in molesting people in their sleep at their residence. As much as I love my country I hate the Uniform men, once again fyck their sacrifices, for they're doing nothing.
I read a POLICEMAN was arrested by VIGILANTE, in Edo state while he was supplying Loud and Arizona.

Fyck 'em.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by DropsMic(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021

The Black man has always and will always treat his fellow blacks not like human beings but like Animals. That's our curse.

Citizens killing themselves, military and paramilitary misbehaving, politicians robbing their countries blind and stashing their stolen wealth in the white man's country, tribalism etc. All these are sure fire signs of an inferior race.

We are the only race in the history of the world that fully and actively (for 400 years) participated in the capturing and selling of their brothers to white foreigners in exchange for guns and mirrors... The only race on earth that threw away their Gods and embraced the Gods of foreigners who came to their land to steal... There's absolutely no difference between us and our dumb as f*uck fore fathers. We just don't have sense and that's the truth. We truly have no business running our own countries... I'M JUST SO F*CKING TIRED

The sad thing about this EFCC is that they are not really interested in ridding the country of yahoo boys but only interested in milking them for their own personal gains.

Yahoo boy steal from the whites,
Efcc steal from yahoo boys,

... And the cycle continues.

The multi million dollar question
WHO WILL SAVE THE BLACK MAN FROM HIMSELF

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Grace001: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
If we say Nigeria is a useless failed godforsaken country.

Some mumu who like to deceive themselves will say Nigeria is the best country, because suffering and smiling done affect their sanity.

Abnormal life has become normal life to them.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by abobote: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Oh she has an estate, some of our ladies are making good use of their God giving potential. All these Buhari security forces should stop raiding home like robbers, two wrongs cant make right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by kambili999(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
A lot of aberrations In this country. So many things are just wrong with this country.

Its only God that will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by dasphinx1(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
na wa
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by SWDude: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
We are not animals, we can't keep living like this. These thieves in red jackets need to be sued. There must be justice and consequences for these illegal and uncivilised acts.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by JavaScript90: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Wetin efcc dey find for her side? Do she hide millions of dollars under her milk factory? Lawless government

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
The way this administration turned all security agencies into violent thugs sad
EFCC that was meant to be a tactical agency for tackling embezzlement and serious financial crimes crippling the country is now dragging turf with sars, pursuing teenage boys up and down and stealing iPhones and laptops in the name of tackling cyber fraud.
The most shameful is how the almighty DSS has now been reduced to agberos, for attacking opponents of the administration. DSS that their operations were designed to be largely clandestine, is now no more than overzealous state sponsored agberos. Even their kit is increasingly looking like that of the Nigerian police.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Unibener: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
If she was not a celebrity, they for carry her, use her as house girl for their office.
Then after two months, they will tell us that they found cocaine inside her pot, that she is a part of the Taliban.
Abeg make una Tag the meat seller, I will love to hear his opinion.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by greymiles: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Now imagine if she wasn’t a popular person

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by BelovedofLord: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
The sh*t is real!

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by AfroKnight: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
The police is only getting worse year after year.

1 Like

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by ACRI: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
They have been doing this

This case just happened to a celebrity. These raids goes on unchecked everyday. It is only in Nigeria that this kind of lawlessness happen. When people now react, the government will find a crude way to crush them. They ll not curb this agency now. Customs is killing people because of rice, police has a long history of abuse twith daily updates, millitary has join them, civil defense, even federal road safety and vio.

22 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by olaboy33(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
I wonder how the lawless Efcc would deny this time around.

Bunch of ineffective buffoons.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by BKayy: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Madam Dorothy don't behave like a kid.
We know that you are dull before but this one is becoming too much.

The Nigerian DSS came to see your naked breast very early in the morning because they know women don't wear bra to sleep.

It was simply a breast invasion. The perverts just did what they do best. I believe they got what they came for.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by zikcash(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Kk
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Nuelito: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Unto matters arising
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by greenie77: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Madness.
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by adecz: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided

This Fulani govt takes yahoo-yahoo
as a more serious crime than killing, terrorism
& kidnapping, since yahoo-yahoo is
perpetrated more by Southerners or
Christians.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by TripleAkutigi: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided grin grin
Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
AfroKnight:
The police is only getting worse year after year.
Drop your phone and go back to school.

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) by Goodman777: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2021
U can't be scared because as a Nigerian, u must have seen a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.