Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (27607 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Skyview01:

What did Tinubu do in Lagos? You care to share?

Tinubu brought the revenue revolution to Lagos.

Despite being a former country capital, Lagos revenue was no where until Tinubu came and turned around the fortunes of Lagos.

Today Lagos can boast of N1.7trillion budget.

Also in terms of good governance and development, no state in Nigeria beats Lagos.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by KIDfurniture(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Ahhhh this was how i cried hard oo don’t vote for buhari now another version is loading with same mission.. to take Nigeria backward for another 8 years. TINUBU is a criminal.. he is a wanted man.. no integrity.. he wants to own Nigeria with his family only. The only people that will benefits from this man na fellow criminals , fraudsters , assassins , ritualist e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
There will always be hardship no matter who the incoming president is, even if it's Jesus Christ cos Nigeria's template is already destroyed..

Exactly my point. Though, I prefer Yemi Osinbajo, we need someone who can see the future. It is time we remove all subsidies and incentives so we can see the real state we are. The only thing Nigerians want is incentives. And these are debts. No nation subsidizes and accumulates wealth while subsidizing everything. We must stop everything and then, we know the true state we are. Subsidies and not taxing properly only enrich politicians.

We need a leader who can navigate us while we pay the debts our parents who are into subsidies brought on us. This is the truth. We do not need to lower prices with subsidies again. If we do, we are accumulating debts for our children. We should not live for today. We must pay the debts we owe. And we need to start asap.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Noshitboi(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.
Make better thunder fire you and the frog eye drug baron. We AkwaCross rejects you and Tinubu!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by oebson(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Mark my Words; Tinubu can ONLY TRY, he cannever BECOME The Presifent of Nigeria.
He isn't destined for that. He should better stop wasting his hope, time, energy and our resources.
"Eni awífún, oba jé kó gbó. Eni awí fún, oba jé kó gbà"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by President2001(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2022
If Tinubu becomes President of this nation, I think insecurity were experience may double even stealing And it's will difficult for people to enter public transport because of tout behavior for example look at Mc Oluomo that make himself king when is not from ruling house

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

He did nothing in Lagos you kid. Apart from raising the IGR by over and double taxing people using Agberos, man did nothing!
Look at Lagos still looking like an expensive slum. Fashola even brought more development than this corrupt clown. Guess you were too young then.

I want APC to give him the ticket so Nigerians can embarrass him properly.

And what can a state or country do without adequate revenue?

It's high time we faced the realities.

It is only a revenue revolution that can turn Nigeria's fortunes around.

Jagaban has the capacity and antecedents to do just that!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by EasternActivist: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.

Lagos ain't Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
The Nigerians that will vote this old cargo that brought more hardship failure and more greed upon himself....

Are Stupid foolish and that have sold their conscience also they r stupid Nigerians... that are d foolish ones... that will never hv sense to know what is good for them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Trojan8(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Oga prove me wrong, was I wrong in my statement?

And why are you against Tinubu's ambition if not for tribal sentiment. Mr, remove the log in your eyes first.

Tinubu has spent the last two years in and out of the hospital. Someone that was the governor of Lagos for 8 years, his wife has been in the senate for at least 12 years. He has been the one deciding who rules Lagos since he left office in 2007, that's who you are killing yourself to support. What is in that seat that Tinubu is looking for?

Instead of you to focus on these issues, you are here trying to cover them up by using tribal sentiments. Anyway, whatever happens to Nigeria I would still be alright.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by slimghost(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Doyin2:

And what can a state or country do without adequate revenue?

It's high time we faced the realities.

It is only a revenue revolution that can turn Nigeria's fortunes around.

Jagaban has the capacity and antecedents to do just that!

Use the revenue to properly develop the state and not embezzle it with friends and family.
You Nigerians love bondage. Tinubu should be nowhere any leadership position again.
Man is a clueless, heavily corrupt, anti- democratic and nepotistic clown. Only mentally deranged fellows Stan this man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by inforesource: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.
Take Akwa Ibom State away from the list. Injustice is part of the reasons why Nigeria is suffering.

However, I prefer Osinbanjo to Tinubu even if we want to deny East this privilege of becoming a president.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by zionmde: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Stop justifying the foolishness of the teacher. A good teacher should be able to pass his/her messages across to the students in any possible means that would make them to under the subject.

Why do some people hate some particular Subject?

Then you don't know the power of a dummy marrying a dummy. The day you venture into teaching you will understand. You think students hate physics because teachers don't know how to teach the subjects?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by zionmde: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Joe Biden is even older than Tinubu. Age cones with wisdom. It’s time for him to be president. We want him to replicate what he did in Lagos.
So you can ask your 80 years father to replicate what he did when he was 40yrs. Moreover what exam did he do in lagos?

Joe Biden is not senile, and I don't think you have heard him talking incoherently before
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Mr questions is;

1, Is Tinubu not a Nigerian?
2, Does he have the right to contest or not?
3, If you agree to 1 and 2 above, don't I have the right to support and vote for who so ever I want?

This is how civilized people reason.

Bill Clinton was president for 8 years, Hillary Clinton his wife was secretary of state for years. Yet, she also wanted to become the president of the United state. What is wrong in people aspiring for an elective post?
If you don't want or like them, then don't vote for then instead vote for your preferred candidate.

[ author=Trojan8 post=109266904]

Tinubu has spent the last two years in and out of the hospital. Someone that was the governor of Lagos for 8 years, his wife has been in the senate for at least 12 years. He has been the one deciding who rules Lagos since he left office in 2007, that's who you are killing yourself to support. What is in that seat that Tinubu is looking for?

Instead of you to focus on these issues, you are here trying to cover them up by using tribal sentiments. Anyway, whatever happens to Nigeria I would still be alright.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by StarGra: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
He Didi it in Lagos, because he is the deciding who is the next Gov...No much interest
Nigeria,after he leaves,do you think the party would allow him decide who succeed him just like Lagos......

Lagos no be Nigeria....

seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by StarGra: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
He Did it in Lagos, because he is the deciding who is the next Gov...No much interest

Nigeria,after he leaves,do you think the party would allow him decide who succeed him just like Lagos....Just like now..see how many doesn't want him to fly the party ticket...

Lagos no be Nigeria.... Nigeria has a very wild strong and contentious force...
Tinubu is above 80 and should go and rest and reap from those he has lifted
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by StarGra: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu should at least rest..And reap from his boys...
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by RodgersAkpafu: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Joe Biden is even older than Tinubu. Age cones with wisdom. It’s time for him to be president. We want him to replicate what he did in Lagos.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Realtest44: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
What has the wife done as a senator,olodo jakujaku

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by gbemishile: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Cry babies.
The most hateful tribe in Nigeria wants everything handed over on a platter of gold.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Charmingpet: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2022
Realtest44:
What has the wife done as a senator,olodo jakujaku
she called for a ban on bleaching cream lool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Theunbothered: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

We heard/read same about Buhari but he is already in 6 years plus as your president

Buhari that failed 4 times and only won based on lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by emapeteum(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
Akwa/Cross are not Ok with one who would pocket the Niger delta.Speak for yourself,not the entire region

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by helinues: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2022
zionmde:

Then you don't know the power of a dummy marrying a dummy. The day you venture into teaching you will understand. You think students hate physics because teachers don't know how to teach the subjects?

This is a typical Nigerian, blaming the incompetency of the teacher on the innocent students.

Why are there punishment in schools?

If physics is part of life and something very useful in future, a good teacher must be able to let his/her students understand the teaching..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Truvelisback(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Instead of this criminal tout to enter, let Prof. Osibanjo enter, we go manage am like that.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by jornwhite: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Even tho tinubu might have some portfolio to consider him good for the office of presidency i don't like the idea of one man having all the power, a kingmaker becoming a king is tew much of a power for any man to handle without messing up.
If tinubu becomes president nigerians better brace up for more tax .. you toast woman for road sef dem fit tax you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Become president and start going for health tour like buhari grin APC chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Pravedk: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2022
The good thing is that Tinubu disgrace will be televised

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by jonbat(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Osinbanjo/Zulum
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by ojonugba2014(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Anybody voting for all those old fools is nothing but an animal.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.