Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 (27586 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Someone should just push this thiefnunbu to his grave and case closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Brush1: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu will make things worse, essentially in terms of ethnic division because he's very tribalistic. That man is super tribalistic, I restate.

His wife is full of pride and she's arrogant. Very greedy family. His wife has been in the Senate for three terms, preventing any other candidate from her constituency.

May this nation not be cursed with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

He is more brilliant than you. You are the one making fool of yourself. What’s your achievement in life, as compared to Tinubu?. Have you ever led a State or Local Govt in your life successfully? What tangible things have you ever done in your life? He is better than you in million ways. Go and think about how to improve your life and stop pulling down leaders who have done well for people.
Tinubu is a thief, a drug addict, a con man and an illiterate.. Tinubu will never ever ever be president in nigeria, he will kick the bucket soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by BBBmall25: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Ado Ata unam sef. Which Akwa Ibom/Cross River? If you dare mention his name in Uyo here, they fit mob u sef.
ANNANG MAN I'M NOT SURPRISE, UR FOREFATHERS FORMED AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE WITH MKPURUMIRI PEOPLE so u can bring them to DEFILE our long peaceful and great EFIK/IBIBIO rich culture. Afo edi ata IWANG! Unamikot, enie idoho fi ke nkemeke ndi nyene inua ke obio eka mi? EBOT NKPO!
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

He is more brilliant than you. You are the one making fool of yourself. What’s your achievement in life, as compared to Tinubu?. Have you ever led a State or Local Govt in your life successfully? What tangible things have you ever done in your life? He is better than you in million ways. Go and think about how to improve your life and stop pulling down leaders who have done well for people.
Stop and listen not throwing at every contradictory opinion like a wounded lamb...i wonder the beautiful things your so called jagaban has even done to your village(if you even know where that is) ,what of you personally as you are vouching for this high value man. lagos is mega with trillions bla bla yet dirty, lousy, loud and so polluted with touts and people who crave quick money and dubious minds with a sprinkle of hardship.Even Abj people no even rate una....its just business people and taxes oiling the wheels of your megacity.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Nonsense! You should go and reflect on your life. I am far more intelligent than you. I am also an achiever and very comfortable in my life. Alhamdulilah! You must go and do something for your life and stop attacking achievers. They didn’t cause your problem.
Then let those who are not comfortable with the economic situation talk and not be bellowed on. Just eat your fried rice and chicken in peace, the talk no consign you. Mind you there are alot of well to do people even more intelligent and wealthier than you who are not limited by their achievement to vouch blindly to myopic people who others think are the best thing after agege bread.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
gypsey:
Tinubu is thief, a drug addict, a con man and an illiterate.. Tinubu will never ever ever be president in nigeria, he will kick the bucket soon.

Let’s see who kicks the bucket soon between you and him.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by drlateef: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dynmyt:

Then let those who are not comfortable with the economic situation talk and not be bellowed on. Just eat your fried rice and chicken in peace, the talk no consign you. Mind you there are alot of well to do people even more intelligent and wealthier than you who are not limited by their achievement to vouch blindly to myopic people who others think are the best thing after agege bread.

Everyone to his opinion. I don’t need bribe before making up my mind.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by jaydor: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

We heard/read same about Buhari but he is already in 6 years plus as your president
And what is the result

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Did Tinubu create the chaos? Was he not a victim of the chaos ? Was TVC not burnt? Was Lagos not destroyed by Biafra miscreants?
Or the touts y'all been breeding all over lagos.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Hkff: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm

Nobody likes me
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
There will be no hardship in a Tinubu presidency. He will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around and the land will become prosperous. What we should be looking forward to is shared prosperity and not hardship. He did it in Lagos and he will do it in Nigeria.

With agberos all over the country? Unaa go chop sand sand lass lass..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
JAGABAN is tormenting the spirit of one region. I wish I can select out the few good ones among them. CROSS RIVER/AKWA IBOM ARE OK WITH JAGABAN.

What is your prayer for Nigeria? For Tinubu to continue the way that channels tv reporter outlined app's failure since 2015?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:

Is repeating same old shit over and over again without positive results not foolishness?

Sophisticated fo..l on nairaland. Lol
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Sheriman(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg enough of all these Tinubu for president nonsense rants. Buy one legit coins hold for Binance or Trust Wallet till anybody who become President leaves office till 2031. Because Nigeria inflation then wouldn't be nice at all.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
This is the irony of things in Nigeria today.

Anybody the Igbos hate, ends up winning.

And anybody the Igbos supports, ends up losing.

Please keep up with the hatred.

And then the country ends up paying dearing for such stupidity.. that simple shows that the country is filled with FOOLISH citizens like you and your likes
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Ado Ata unam sef. Which Akwa Ibom/Cross River? If you dare mention his name in Uyo here, they fit mob u sef.
Mbok fre'banga unam ikot ette... Mkpo usop anam ayen. A ta Tang afid ki'nua. I dogo tinubu ikpod, ado egungun. A mbiak de wudgrin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trojan8:

Look at what an adult is spewing from his mouth.

You want to mortgage the next 8 years of your life on tribal sentiments.

That one is a certied fool naa.. he has only grown in height leaving his brain on the ground
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
I won't go down that lane with you, you are not worth it.

Blessedassuranc:

And then the country ends up paying dearing for such stupidity.. that simple shows that the country is filled with FOOLISH citizens like you and your likes
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
drlateef:

Okay, you didn’t hear the radio message of Kanu to his foot soldiers? Where were you? And who told you Tinubu owns Lagos?
Who told you he doesn't?
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
I won't go down that lane with you, you are not worth it.

Oga no fit at all cos your brain no carry am at all.. see what a full grown man is typing .. it's that foolishness personified? Abeg go collect your ijebu garri and groundnut with sugar from jagaban .. akpere basket

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Dynmyt: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBBmall25:
ANNANG MAN I'M NOT SURPRISE, UR FOREFATHERS FORMED AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE WITH MKPURUMIRI PEOPLE so u can bring them to DEFILE our long peaceful and great EFIK/IBIBIO rich culture. Afo edi ata IWANG! Unamikot, enie idoho fi ke nkemeke ndi nyene inua ke obio eka mi? EBOT NKPO!
Enemy of unity, look at them... Coming here to sure the disunity state of their family members... No be by speaking language, u r an agent of rift. Lazy man.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Don’t wrestle with pigs. You both get filthy and the pig likes it.

Blessedassuranc:

Oga no fit at all cos your brain no carry am at all.. see what a full grown man is typing .. it's that foolishness personified? Abeg go collect your ijebu garri and groundnut with sugar from jagaban .. akpere basket
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dallyemmy: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
I DON'T THINK TINUBU WANTS TO REALLY BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA RATHER BY INDICTING HIS INTEREST OR AMBITION FIRST WILL HELP HIM TO MAINTAIN HIS RELEVANCE AND POSITION AS KINGMAKER IN APC...
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:

Don’t wrestle with pigs. You both get filthy and the pig likes it.

Ahhhh!!! Dont respond to a chronic daft hence you become like him.. lol.. see this old f..ol wey hunger don reset him brain.. You re such a disgrace to your family.. ooh i forgot, all of you ere most likely to be same... unaa wey person fir buy over with ordinary ijebu garri..

Kaaii!!! Cheap articles
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Are you done with the insult? Like I said I won't go down that lane with you, I am too cultured.

Blessedassuranc:

Ahhhh!!! Dont respond to a chronic daft hence you become like him.. lol.. see this old f..ol wey hunger don reset him brain.. You re such a disgrace to your family.. ooh i forgot, all of you ere most likely to be same... unaa wey person fir buy over with ordinary ijebu garri..

Kaaii!!! Cheap articles
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
DSoj:
So so Igbo names. Bloody ipobists

You and your likes bloody and certfied fo..ls
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
Are you done with the insult? Like I said I won't go down that lane with you, I am too cultured.

Lol.. see this cultured f..ool... no be curse ooh. Simply telling you who you are.add willing slave to your title
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
I took my time to go through most of your comments here, and I was never wrong about you..

Like I said I won't wrestle with pigs.

Blessedassuranc:

Lol.. see this cultured f..ool... no be curse ooh. Simply telling you who you are..Willing slave
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
slimghost:

Bro I live in Lagos. Lagosians of Yoruba ethnicity do not even want a Tinubu presidency. That is the truth.
Man is mostly loved here by louts and his political associates.
The average common Yoruba Lagosian detests the man. Especially his undemocratic and corrupt nature. Epe people are still seething in anger.

Now i believe the ones making noise about his ambitions like seun and helius are touts.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
dapolaw:
I took my time to go through most of your comments here, and I was never wrong about you..

Like I said I won't wrestle with pigs.

also did same to yours and found out i was a cure for foolish b(t)oys like you
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is your ass jealous of all that shits coming out of your mouth?

Blessedassuranc:

also did same to yours and found out i was a cure to foolish b(t)oys like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Fayose's New Year Prayer: "What A Classic Sub" / Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.