Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots (4636 Views)

Nigerians Rain Insult On Tinubu As He Visits Buhari Today - Screenshot / Nigerians Rain Insults On CNN, America, Over Video On Sowore / Angry Nigerians Rain Curses On Popular Gospel Artist For Campaigning For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
National leader of APC, Bola Tinubu, says he has informed president muhammadu Buhari of his intentions to contest for the presidency in 2023 general election .

But Nigerians most especially the south west have come out to rain curses upon insults on Tinubu in the comments section below .

Some few people on NAIRALAND said the Yoruba race will support Tinubu presidential ambition. So I wonder which other yoruba are we talking about because the only people insulting and raining curses on Tinubu in the comment sections are the yorubas .

See comments below

Link
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYjo4zGJNaq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu is hated in south west

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2022
This comment by Temi got me thinking and truly, there is so much sense in this comment especially

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Advocate500: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2022
The BMC miscreants on this forum are the promoting his madness, the true yorubas desired genuine change not just my people against your own people type of leadership.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by registerin: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Advocate500:
The BMC miscreants on this forum are the promoting his madness, the true yorubas desired genuine change not just my people against your own people type of leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Some people on NAIRALAND said the Yoruba will support Tinubu ambition and I wonder which other Yoruba are we talking about here because the only people insulting and cursing Tinubu are the Yorubas

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Amaechi2023(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2022
people get problem for this life oo..
tinubu declare. if your so confident of tinubu failure as president why not declare yourself since your better off or support somebody better. moghalu recently declared his interest to contest instead of channeling your strength towards condemning tinubu, why not support moghalu?
Hon chibuike Amaeechi I still believe in your ministry. just declare and we would support you with facts too big to for Nigerians to ignore. even tinubu urchins would be forced to support you,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by slimghost(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Forget what these sycophants and charlatans post on Nairaland. Tinubu would be the most unpopular presidential candidate of any party in the history of Nigeria if APC dares give him their ticket.

Man will lose woefully, from North to East.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by specialmati(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin the people supporting him here are agboros for lagos state i once confront one and he said baba they share money every week-months to them,thats why you hardly see them complain about the hike in price of commodities. tinubu the man that loved his country and gift them his friend buhari the wicked master

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by freshkpomo(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2022
Advocate500:

God go bless you, frankly speaking the way they carry this Tinubu and Osinbajo matter I was beginning to feel that Yoruba people were either stupid or just heartless.... Because Tinubu and Osinbajo are part and parcel of Buhari... One brought him in board, the other is on board with him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Sonyboom765: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2022
When the election comes engo clear which Yoruba.

NaijaRoyalty:
Some people on NAIRALAND said the Yoruba will support Tinubu ambition and I wonder which other Yoruba are we talking about here because the only people insulting and cursing Tinubu are the Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Aidejay(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
my own na say. Make everybody carry this their social media anti tinubu melodrama into the real life. Because if na by social media naija for don turn UAE ×5. Abeg everybody hold ya voters card and other documents. No be by insult ooooh!
TALK NO DEY FULL BASKET

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Kellibae(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
I thought they said its only igbos that hate tinubu but from lthe screenshot it shows some yorubas are still smart or have learnt the hard way. grin
Thanks to Buhari. grin

Every right thinking yoruba person knows that tinubu, is sick, frail and a criminal and doesn't not deserve to occupy the presidential seat.

It's only the Yorubafonja version and the robotic BMCcrew version of yorubas who wants tinubu to be president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Zero love here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Jostoman: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
See the way Yoruba people are raining curses on Tinubu, I think this one will clear the mind of nairaland Zombies that always classify anybody who criticize Tinubu on nairaland as IPOB.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by AbijaJ: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceofLagos, aka NaijaRoyalty, your wailing never start. Tinubu has declared and there's no going back. All those people are free not t to vote for him on election day, no wahala. Tinubu will contest and win. Anyone wey no like am fit relocate to Ghana. As for you Op, we don already minus your vote. I repeat, your wailing never start.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
AbijaJ:
PrinceofLagos, aka NaijaRoyalty, you wailing never start. Tinubu has declared and there's no going back. All those people are free not t to vote for him on election day, no wahala. Tinubu will contest and win. Anyone wey no like am fit relocate to Ghana. As for you Op, we don already minus your vote. I repeat, your wailing never start.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by Jostoman: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2022
AbijaJ:
PrinceofLagos, aka NaijaRoyalty, you wailing never start. Tinubu has declared and there's no going back. All those people are free not t to vote for him on election day, no wahala. Tinubu will contest and win. Anyone wey no like am fit relocate to Ghana. As for you Op, we don already minus your vote. I repeat, your wailing never start.
what about those Yoruba people that are raining curses on Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by AbijaJ: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

Guy, you never begin cry/wail. You go cancel comments sotay you go tire. Jagaban did not come this far in life to succumb to the blackmail from anybody. The Nigerian constitution guarantees every bitter igboman like you the right to wail, no one can take that privilege from you. So please fire on. Your tears are delicious.

BAT 2023. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
AbijaJ:

Guy, you never begin cry/wail. You go cancel comments sotay you go tire. Jagaban did not come this far in life to succumb the blackmail from anybody. The Nigerian constitution guarantees every bitter igboman like you the right to wail, no one can take that privilege from you. So please fire on. Your tears are delicious.

BAT 2023. cool

APC already responded to Tinubu Presidential ambition

I pity the man grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by AbijaJ: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC already responded to Tinubu Presidential ambition

I pity the man grin

Your tears never start. My prayer for you is that as you are alive to witness Jagaban's declaration, so shall you be alive today witness his swearing in. But if you feel his presidency will be too hard a pill to swallow, na suicide sure pass.

BAT 2023. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2022
I have stopped taking nairaland serious. It's a garbage dumpsite that hardly reflects what is on ground.

At the moment, 70% of those people commenting rubbish in the politics section are sycophanpts and BMC's that earn stipends for pushing ridiculous propaganda.

Twitter is the real deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by SarkinYarki: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2022
He doesn't stand a chance ..Tinubu should rest oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by techmo(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
shocked

Awon oloriburuku..

In this life run far away from unserious people who are not ambitious yet want to kill your ambition so as to wallow at the same point

This animals are becoming despicable and ridiculous daily with their envy

*You said he is too old... We told you we don't mind with his experience he can delegate ministers

*You said he is a Billion van thief and Chicago drug dealer, we asked for evidence of a missing stolen bullion van anybody reported stolen, we ask for valid proof of conviction in Chicago and not mere forfeiture

*You said Buhari would betray him, that hasn't happened

*You said you won't vote him but will vote Atiku, and he went to people who love and promise to vote for him

*You said SouthEast won't vote for him and he took his campaign to NorthEast NorthWest North Central and South West. Without disturbing you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by helinues: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2022
You people can't stop a moving train, crushing is inevitable.

Though we are enjoying una early wailing Sha oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by mybiz234: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The yorubas supporting him are not on twitter or Facebook. They are the illiterates on the streets and they are more than the so-called elites on Facebook or Twitter.

He only needs to give them one module of rice and cheap Ankara. Then pronto! They will vote for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by helinues: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2022
AbijaJ:
PrinceofLagos, aka NaijaRoyalty, your wailing never start. Tinubu has declared and there's no going back. All those people are free not t to vote for him on election day, no wahala. Tinubu will contest and win. Anyone wey no like am fit relocate to Ghana. As for you Op, we don already minus your vote. I repeat, your wailing never start.

You have no idea how many threads that guy has created since yesterday .

Tinubu made the guy to be confused and so worried about him to the extent of leaving the important part of his life to hating Tinubu.

Cup of Nations have started days ago, people are using the entertainment part of the football to relax and enjoy life, nigga don't even have time for ball, then the regular meal could be questionable as well.

That's all inside this beautiful life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by JAMO84: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2022
We saw more than these in 2015 and 2019

People wey no get voters card

Na social media be dia polling boot
Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2022
I won't say much

APC already told Tinubu that it's presidential ticket won't be given to him on silver platter

Na red flag be that grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by ObianujuAku1(f): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
techmo:
shocked

Awon oloriburuku..

In this life run far away from unserious people who are not ambitious yet want to kill your ambition so as to wallow at the same point

This animals are becoming despicable and ridiculous daily with their envy

*You said he is too old... We told you we don't mind with his experience he can delegate ministers

*You said he is a Billion van thief and Chicago drug dealer, we asked for evidence of a missing stolen bullion van anybody reported stolen, we ask for valid proof of conviction in Chicago and not mere forfeiture

*You said Buhari would betray him, that hasn't happened

*You said you won't vote him but will vote Atiku, and he went to people who love and promise to vote for him

*You said SouthEast won't vote for him and he took his campaign to NorthEast NorthWest North Central and South West. Without disturbing you

[/s]
trash

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by AdeniyiA(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Presidential Election isn't holding in 2023 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidient Youths Take To The Streets Of Lagos With Loudspeakers For Awareness / National debt grew By ₦3.2 Trillion In Six Months - Buhari / Countries With Similar Or Worse Power Supply Than Nigeria! (Surprising List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.