Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" (35664 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Adebutu’s Petition For Referring To INEC Result As Purported / Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi / Punch Got Slammed For Referring To A Female Presidential Aspirant As Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by FreeStuffsNG: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2022
socialmediaman:

What is more sad is how your Tinubu imposed Buhari on Nigerians twice for selfish ambition. Buhari is playing with Tinubu, the same game OBJ played with Atiku. It will be interesting
You are wrong as usual. Pa Obasanjo was looking for 3rd term and HE Atiku was the strongest person in PDP standing in his way. Pa Obasanjo, unlike PMB, had no other option until he grudgingly settled for then ailing HE Yardua. PMB is not gunning for 3rd term and he is not bribing legislators to stop anyone.
PMB has character of integrity and won't impose Asiwaju even if he is his choice, he will just deploy his goodwill like he already did by giving Asiwaju Tinubu the Aso Rock platform to tell us all that he is seriously ready for the Nigerian Presidential elections campaign.
I will vote Asiwaju Tinubu because he is extremely capable and competent.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2022
grin

See how afonja pipu they rant for Fayemi FB page for not mentioning their god ....2023 will clear that their madness
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by RodgersAkpafu: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
PHIPEX:
Tinubu has too many political enemies, he will be sabotaged.
No loud am na grin cheesy
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Hotzone(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Soonest, tinubu eye go clear
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Rilwayne001: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Jack005:
I remembered how u supported the dullard back then but denounced being a bmc after some years... Now because of tribe and religion you and your shameless colleagues and fellow tribalist have come to campaign for buhari pro max tinunbu just because of tribe and religion... shameless humans!

Which candidate do you have in mind?
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by PaNnamdi: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
suggest one my brother
Anyim pius anyim cool
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Truthisunique3: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Rayjnr:

He already knew tinubu was gonna declare
that's not the point, he has already know tinubu has become ordinary in APC since oshomole was kicked out
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Victorclean1: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2022
This is just statement Afunjaaaa. Nothing attached as I see. Why creat something out of nothing
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Fragility6: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2022
KashApp:
Is he not a Nigerian again?
Tinubu supporters and buhari supporters na same boat dem dey. Very senseless followers
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Jack005(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Which candidate do you have in mind?
Very good question.. Lets allow everyone interested come out openly before we can start alighning and campaigning.. Osinbanjo would not be bad, Adesina I doubt if he would contest, but if he decides to, then he will be my number one candidate. Kingsley moghalu etc.. I believe that with time we can all take a look at them, their age, qualities and decide.. And not to spite others or because of party affiliation or tribe.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by PaNnamdi: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are wrong as usual. Pa Obasanjo was looking for 3rd term and HE Atiku was the strongest person in PDP standing in his way. Pa Obasanjo, unlike PMB, had no other option until he grudgingly settled for then ailing HE Yardua. PMB is not gunning for 3rd term and he is not bribing legislators to stop anyone.
PMB has character of integrity and won't impose Asiwaju even if he is his choice, he will just deploy his goodwill like he already did by giving Asiwaju Tinubu the Aso Rock platform to tell us all that he is seriously ready for the Nigerian Presidential elections campaign.
I like the PR work you are doing cool in fact u are doing well so that those who paid you won't ask you to refund their money cool

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
zolajpower:

With fayemi as APC governor's forum chairman, Tinubu may have a big hurdle to cross . Prof Yemi will be the next president, thank God theirs is no more direct primary grin
Fayemi will soon leave office as a governor and he won't be Chairman of governor's forum at the time of primaries, by then his influence has dwindled.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Traplord09: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Look at all off them supporting there Gran fathers
Shouting from one sided place...
Seek for there own favour....... tongue

This is To tell you that this nigerian is no place to go
We moveing backwards compatible
Nothing can change de backwardness of de dot nation.........

This to tell you that dot nation called NIGERIAN
Have no( solution)...
Da no it we Tak them 20000DC to fix de dot.

2023 we be a blood transfusion to win de sit....
See them .....

Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Reality3080: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
zolajpower:

With fayemi as APC governor's forum chairman, Tinubu may have a big hurdle to cross . Prof Yemi will be the next president, thank God theirs is no more direct primary grin
the same fayemi that only fayose dey deal with is the same person u are hyping, do u remember how fayose single handedly dealt with fayemi if not for tinubu intervention he won't b governor today n besides there's nothing he can do,he can't even influence other governors cos many of them are on their second term n they will want to move to federal after their tenure so they will all align with likely winner
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Jackson105: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Look at this illiterate screaming 5% up and down everywhere

Do you even know what 5% is? a stark illiterate that can't even have a D in maths is opening his cavity filled teeth and stinking mouth referring to people that are better than him as 5%.

Your illiterate father passed his ignorance and his backward beliefs to you,and foolish is embedded in your DNA that's why vomit gibberish anytime you talk.

I said what I said, you can go and die.

@ the bolded, You must be referring to your father.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2022
you mean Tinubu urchins
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

[s]HE Fayemi is coming out as proud and arrogant despite his initial humble public image, when he will then bow and prostrate before Asiwaju ,he presented then when he was looking for political goodwill from Asiwaju Tinubu .

It looks more like he deliberately omitted Asiwaju Tinubu and it's sad when you recall how Asiwaju fought for and personally funded HE Fayemi's political career. It's really sad. That's why HE Fashola ,despite joining the politics later than Fayemi, is still more highly regarded than Fayemi. It's really really sad but I trust Asiwaju Tinubu to ride above it[/s].
I'm thinking of placing a curse on whoever did this thing to you people but then again, it's hilarious grin
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by farem: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:

But nothing wrong in what he said ... Tinubu is not different from other Nigerians, as the mentioned personalities are current serving politicians.

Are the specifically listed above Cameroonians?
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Blankstare(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
Fayemi is too full of himself
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by socialmediaman: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

OBJ’s problem with Atiku started towards the end of his first term in office when Atiku was one of the most influential people in PDP and opposed OBJ’s second term.

It’s going to be interesting when Buhari reveals his preferred candidate, and I think it won’t be Tinubu. By the way it’s going to take a force bigger than Tinubu to stop Atiku and PDP from taking back the presidency in 2023.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by SmartPolician: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Why is this newsworthy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2022
You see this country, our youths aren’t ‘ready’

Watch how same youths demonizing Asiwaju have now turned to his advocates. We are truly rare species
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by BJanta: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Rilwayne001:
That yesterday declaration really peppered Fayemi.

Dude is a snake and pained motherfker.

We should dash him to IPOB, Since they’ve all been crying around since yesterday grin grin

No, to Boko Haram.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu is not saint but I pity him because he loved those that detest him a lot, he surrounded himself with desperate individuals
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Advocate500: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2022
To BMC miscreants fayemi does not suppose to have opinion, because of Tinubu interest, who do na this things? Thank fayemi acknowledged v.p ,if not ,miscreants would have told us how fayemi hated yoruba nation, because to them hatred for Tinubu is hatred to yoruba nation, but igboho can rot in jail for all they care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Justiceleague1: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Rilwayne001:
That yesterday declaration really peppered Fayemi.

Dude is a snake and pained motherfker.

We should dash him to IPOB, Since they’ve all been crying around since yesterday grin grin
You were among those who cried and wept bitterly publicly and tendered apology over your role in bringing about the plague called buhari!!!
You still haven't learnt anything!!!!!?
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by mudiana(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2022
so Tinubu don turn Bat. na how em wan take finish this country Naim em dey so. I wish una well. me don Japa. na my family remain. oloshi pple.
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Reality3080:
the same fayemi that only fayose dey deal with is the same person u are hyping, do u remember how fayose single handedly dealt with fayemi if not for tinubu intervention he won't b governor today n besides there's nothing he can do,he can't even influence other governors cos many of them are on their second term n they will want to move to federal after their tenure so they will all align with likely winner
But Fayemi still have the support of Tunubu when he lost his second term bid to Fayose in 2014, why is it that Tunubu was unable to delivered him then?
Re: Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2022
socialmediaman:

OBJ’s problem with Atiku started towards the end of his first term in office when Atiku was one of the most influential people in PDP and opposed OBJ’s second term.

It’s going to be interesting when Buhari reveals his preferred candidate, and I think it won’t be Tinubu. By the way it’s going to take a force bigger than Tinubu to stop Atiku and PDP from taking back the presidency in 2023.
Hmmm....I respect HE Atiku and remembered voting for him when he was on the platform Asiwaju Tinubu gave him after he was forced out of PDP he founded with others.
I will sell the choice of Asiwaju Tinubu because his track record of phenomenal achievements is better than than of the Turakin Adamawa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Judgement In Saraki’s Appeal Adjourned Indefinitely / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.