Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story (196 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Relationship Juggernaut Blessing Okoro took to her page to share a chat she had with an artist who did a portrait of her then asked her to pay a huge sum of money to buy it from her.

Blessing Okoro said a fan drew a picture of her and shared it on her instastories and she asked the fan to frame it and send it to her.

The relationship Juggernaut said the fan frame the portrait and demanded a sum of N120,000 from her.

Blessing Okoro shared a chat with the fan on her instagram page and said;

"This is the reason the rich run from the poor because they are always trying to rip them off."

See their chats and Blessing's caption on the matter below.
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/01/blessing-okoro-reveals-why-rich-run.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story by udoakwa(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Nawa for some girls and entertainment mentality, see her still having guts to tell her that she owes her as if the lady asked her to draw her image in the first place
Re: Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story by uchetom(f): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Imagine what she said,someone who never asked you to draw her oo.Are you making money for her?This female gender,their wahala na 5 and 6.
Re: Blessing Okoro Reveals Why The 'rich Run From The Poor' As She Shares Her Story by FBIBOT(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol.... grin grin her last line tho... "I wanted to dash her 100k" that's like rubbing salt on an open wound grin.. Instead make the lady ask anything you can afford aside the delivery fee if she can't pay it... Look at the guy that drew sanwo olĂș... Imagine him making demands grin

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician Sammie Okposu In Cheating Scandal. Apologise To Wife / M.I.J Okoye Is The Next Biggest Name In The Nigerian Music / Powerful Quotes By Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.