Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2346 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by BullBtc: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Lolz from this response ,am still seeing u as s learner boss, try still learn more!!! Nothing like over abuse in teaching people your strategies, your strategies work due to ur disciplines not that it is deciding the direction of market.If you wish to teach those people asking for it,teach them and let them win too,wish you more blues boss
calm down, your blood dy hot
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by piagbara: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:
am buying 10 cars (for bolt oh) and atleast one
house for renting purpose next month.
I prayed that God should give me a honest
driver's.

polygon really make me a fortune tongue,
about 20+ Mill naira, I grow it to 36 via trading
(won't mention my type of trade tongue.)

with all this am still living in a self con with
my sister, no iPhone 13, no big shirt and
wearing of sucks with slide palms cheesy.
Plsss I am an Uber driver, I will appreciate the opportunity to work with one for weekly rentals, I stay at ipaja ,tnks and God bless.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by BullBtc: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Op, I want my friends to join the group too.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by cherryCola: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Lolz from this response ,am still seeing u as s learner boss, try still learn more!!! Nothing like over abuse in teaching people your strategies, your strategies work due to ur disciplines not that it is deciding the direction of market.If you wish to teach those people asking for it,teach them and let them win too,wish you more blues boss

OK

amazingly I don't even know how to read charts
(because shit doesn't work).
I trade from loopholes and mistakes from exchangers,
So in that case my trading strategy is 101% risk free tongue,
the worst that can happen is to get my money back with at least 2-3% which I don't like angry .

have a nice day cool.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by cherryCola: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Ndukwe007:

Not all sir. There are exception to every rule.
I know my comrade's sir.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by henkey: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
@ op. Pls check your mail.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Infor4free: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
henkey:
@ op. Pls check your mail.
done. Check yours
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by vanvickie(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Infor4free:
I see the dms.....I will send link to those dms soon. But pls no pressure.. have open mind to learn first so you can teach your friends and family.

abdul4new
Slylg
Shabashola
3ple9ine
Solanaa

Dm me on richardodi49@gmail.com now!

Boss, please check your mail.

Thank you.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Infor4free: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Done ...check ur mail for invite vanvickie
vanvickie:

Boss, please check your mail.

Thank you.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Infor4free: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2022
If you sent a mail. Check your mails for link now.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Infor4free: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mails replied....if you haven't made plans on how to make it online, this is your chance
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Infor4free: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2022
VivaMadrid send a mail to richardodi49@gmail.com for link
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Infor4free:
The aim is to make money in crypto and diversify the profit to offline businesses.
So help me God.

I just sent you a mail sir
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by waze63(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2022
cherryCola:
am buying 10 cars (for bolt oh) and atleast one
house for renting purpose next month.
I prayed that God should give me a honest
driver's.

polygon really make me a fortune tongue,
about 20+ Mill naira, I grow it to 36 via trading
(won't mention my type of trade tongue.)

with all this am still living in a self con with
my sister, no iPhone 13, no big shirt and
wearing of sucks with slide palms cheesy.

Boss teach me nah abeg.... Sapa don dey whine me
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by waze63(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Infor4free:
Mistakes most of the digital assets players make is that after realizing profit, they never invest or buy properties.

Some of you think you can predict the top there lose both profit and capital. In this last bull run, what did you acquire. Which property did you buy.

Did you marry? Did you buy lands? Did you buy house.

I will start from myself. ? Wakan and Shib gave me 50m+ combine as I bought in presale.

Added with the bull run. I bought a duplex, 5 more empty plots and started business for my wife.

What did you do for yourself or you are among the rinse and repeat traders.

Change your strategy!!!

Sir I want to benefit from ur trading experience pls.
I ve sent u a mail... I'd be grateful to get a response sir
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by dukeo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Infor4free:
VivaMadrid send a mail to richardodi49@gmail.com for link

I've sent a mail
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Dailyparrot: 4:32am On Feb 09, 2022
Infor4free:
Mistakes most of the digital assets players make is that after realizing profit, they never invest or buy properties.

Some of you think you can predict the top there lose both profit and capital. In this last bull run, what did you acquire. Which property did you buy.

Did you marry? Did you buy lands? Did you buy house.

I will start from myself. ? Wakan and Shib gave me 50m+ combine as I bought in presale.

Added with the bull run. I bought a duplex, 5 more empty plots and started business for my wife.

What did you do for yourself or you are among the rinse and repeat traders.

Change your strategy!!!

This sounds so bourgeois my brother. Are you the only one trading crypto? How much do you have in capital that made you 50 million.

Just say you want to create a group and you need people. I knew it wouldn't take time before you get to where you are driving at and yeah, you're there.

Making this kind of big claims require proof.
Re: What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. by Dailyparrot: 4:34am On Feb 09, 2022
waze63:

Sir I want to benefit from ur trading experience pls.
I ve sent u a mail... I'd be grateful to get a response sir

When they scam you now, you will come here to cry.

Which trading experience? Do you think anyone knows it all in crypto? You better be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da Billionaire's Club- Join And Earn 450k Monthly. / People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies / Obajana Cement IPO When Will It Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.