Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Who Slept In The Lord On 1/1/22 Burial Arrangements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Who Slept In The Lord On 1/1/22 Burial Arrangements (508 Views)

Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Onah Singing Kizz Daniel's Song 'Cough' (Video) / Paul Olawoore, Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Is Dead / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Who Slept In The Lord On 1/1/22 Burial Arrangements by Chijeep(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Lets pray for the sweet repose of our Late Bishop Most Rev Paul Adegboyega Olaoore of Ilorin Diocese.

May the soul of late Bishop Paul Adegboyega Olawoore and the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace... Amen

Re: Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Who Slept In The Lord On 1/1/22 Burial Arrangements by Chijeep(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Amen... so sad cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

My Son’s Cast Came Off Yesterday. Praise God. / God's Kingdom On Earth Benefits!!! / See How I Turned Up To Church Today With My Girl And Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.