Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! (13769 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by iwaeda: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2022
2023: Tinubu, Buhari, Others Tossed Nigeria Into Bottomless Abyss; Their Time Is Up — Sowore

Human rights’ activist, Omoyele Sowore, has taken a swipe at former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu over the latter's interest to contest for presidency in 2023.

Sowore, in a post on his Facebook page on Monday, said Tinubu might consult with whosoever he wanted but warned that this ambition might never be fulfilled.

The activist described Tinubu, President Muhammadu Buhari and others at the leadership level as incompetent and corrupt fellows who had negatively affected the growth of the country. He further warned that their time was up.

The post reads: “You may inform, consult, and discuss all you want. Be informed that your time, that of Muhammadu Buhari and other destiny killers is now up! The #revolution is about to hit you all- the incompetents, the invalids, the corrupt and all of you guys that tossed Nigeria into a bottomless abyss!”

Recall that Tinubu who is the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, on Monday informed President Buhari of his ambition to contest for the position of president in 2023.

Tinubu had claimed it is his lifelong ambition to become Nigeria’s president.

He also stated that he had the confidence, the vision and the capacity to build on the vision of the current President.

Asked whether he has informed President Buhari of his ambition to contest for the President in 2023, he said, “I have informed the President of my ambition but I have not informed Nigerians yet, I am still consulting.

“About the cap of kingmaker; I have never seen the cap of a kingmaker before,” he said.

“That is the truth and I have never seen where it is written in the rule book anywhere in any country that a kingmaker cannot be a king – unless you commit murder.

“So, whatever is your attribute [of me] is your own opinion. Me, I want to pursue my ambition without the title of a kingmaker. You can write your literature and story based on your own perception.

“He (Buhari) is a democrat. He didn’t ask me to stop. He didn’t ask me not to attempt and pursue my lifelong ambition. So, why do I expect him to say more than that? You are running a democratic dispensation, and you must adopt the principles and the values and virtues of democracy. That’s it.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/11/2023-tinubu-buhari-others-tossed-nigeria-bottomless-abyss-their-time-%E2%80%94-sowore

15 Likes

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Nigeria has been good to Tinubu ..it's time for Tinubu to pay back by not contesting. ... Tinubu should stand down if he truly likes Nigeria..We need better

92 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria angry

120 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Nonpartisan1: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Yeye noisemakers grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Truthisunique3: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu declared to buhari, buhari used his spokesman nabena to reply tinubu grin grin

The APC is not a come-and-take party. He (tinubu) should consult even those contesting with him.

Tilumbu should go meet yahaya bello na there him mates dey

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by omoharry(f): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2022
A man that sold this disaster to Nigerians and he is still very proud of Buhari.
This man would rather see the country burn to the ground just to achieve his ambition.He is a heartless leader .

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Truthisunique3: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2022
omoharry:
A man that sold this disaster to Nigerians and he is still very proud of Buhari.
This man would rather see the country burn to the ground just to achieve his ambition.He is a heartless leader .
Toh

Someone that can package buhari disaster and repackage never sympathizing with Nigerians at anytime is too heartless to be given power

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by ThatFairGuy1: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Wailing wailers, it's now their culture. Crying non stop

#BAT2023

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Truthisunique3: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Wailing wailers, it's now their culture. Crying non stop

#BAT2023
[/s] Who removed you from the trash can buhari left you

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by ThatFairGuy1: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Who's your Igbo Presidential candidate? At least if you keep attacking someone ambitious, you should have who you're rooting for.
Don't prove Uwazuruike right
Truthisunique3:
[s][/s] Who removed you from the trash can buhari left you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Truthisunique3: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Who's your Igbo Presidential candidate? At least if you keep attacking someone ambitious, you should have who you're rooting for.
Don't prove Uwazuruike right
you don't even have candidate

Apc has not zoned to yoruba, you are only begging they would

Ayim is also going for presidency in pdp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by ba7man(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
They spend so much time trying to demarket a candidate, they forget to promote their own.

"Fools repeat the same actions and hope for a different result".

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by helinues: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
From Sahara deserted.

Wailing continues

7 Likes

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by iwaeda: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Lalasticlala contest has started grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by slawormiir: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be our president

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Felabrity: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
My guy

Buhari go disturb this guy well

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by ChangetheChange: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Make I no talk shaa about Tinubu because e go shock am Las Las even with his bullion van

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by Odin13: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by ATEAMS: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by FalseProphet1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Not just Buhari, but the governor's, see senators, reps members, Ministers...their time is up and come 2023 they'll all be history.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by kacheezy: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
From the shape of his mouth, you go know say this Sowore man go sabi suck p***y well a.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by IamRandy: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
ONLY a NON-YOLUBA Muslim from SW region will see the FAILURE in Sai Baba, Tinubu, Atiku, Orji uzor Kalu, Zulum, HellRufai, Rochas, etcgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Tinubu, Buhari: Your Time Is Up! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu won't be president

They will chop his ill gotten money and clean mouth

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God’s Private Jets And Limousines By Ogaga Ifowodo / PDP Lambasts Aregbesola Over Owed WAEC Fees / Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.