Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria (3491 Views)

How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? / Where Can I Get Reliable Lead, Zinc, Copper Ore Suppliers ? / I Need Lead Ore Suppliers Urgently Prefferably Direct Miners Only Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by dimeji213: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2011
Hui Lan Jie is a chinesse owned company in nigeria with the exportation of solid minirals out of the country to china as its core business. the company is interested in doing business with legitimate and trust worthy LEAD ORE suppliers, as there is a huge demand for the product in china. interested suppliers should mail the company at huilanjienigeria@gmail.com for further details. thank you
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by zincleadore: 3:10am On Nov 22, 2013
http://solidminerals.weebly.com/ We are suppliers of Lead ore in Nigeria. Our Lead Ore has been proven to have the highest silver content. We are base in Plateau State.
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by hurlee0744(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
i need lead ore suppliers or miners that can supply me in large quantity here in nigeria. you can reach me on this following lines 08024256835 and 07026777424. hope hearing from you as soon as possible.
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by terryguy: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Details of available Lead ore from the east, you can get your supply in any area of the country, I have a sample here with me in Lagos.
10-19.99%=35k
20-24.99%=40k
25-29.99%=45k
30-35%=60k.
These are the prices by percentage for available Lead oxide. Contact 09084930808, or mail terryraiders@yahoo.com for more info or purchase. Kind regards.
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by Michaelnsd: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Hello... Good day to Everyone
I will like to use this medium to inform the house... That there is high quality of lead ore and zinc ore in large quantities. 70 - 85% upwards, mineral content are very rich. Here is my WhatsApp no: +2348167114856 and e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com, looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by ogene70: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
dimeji213:
Hui Lan Jie is a chinesse owned company in nigeria with the exportation of solid minirals out of the country to china as its core business. the company is interested in doing business with legitimate and trust worthy LEAD ORE suppliers, as there is a huge demand for the product in china. interested suppliers should mail the company at huilanjienigeria@gmail.com for further details. thank you

We Have 60 tons of zinc ore 29% for sale in Apapa, reply if interested .
Re: Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria by John360: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Any miner with good offer for lead ore, copper ore , manganese ore and zinc should please contact me

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Paper Bags To Customizing / I Need 7 - 15 Tons Box Body Truck For Hire Purchase Within 24 Months / I Be Slave To Bank Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.