Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pls Help Me Find Him... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Find Him... (1026 Views)

mathematicians solve this questions am confused about the answer pls help / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. / Nairaland Mathematician. Pls Help Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help Me Find Him... by SanityisofGod(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dear nairalanders, My name is Benjamin, and the picture below was taken sometime in 2003/04, in a school called "Christ'will Academy" in Dutse sagbagyi, FTC, Abuja. It is a picture of I and my classmate/friend. I am the guy standing at the extreme right end of the picture...and he is the fair boy standing first on picture (left to right)
We use to call him "Mimi" but his real name was Jefferson. He had a twin sister called Jennifer. He is, I guess from "Mbaise" LGA of Abia state. We parted ways when My parents relocated, and I couldn't get to say bye nor inform him. Pls here is my best platform to find him...help me push it to front page. If u attended the school between 2003/05 u can still reach me...08147423211

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by chatinent: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Data search.

₦100k.

Two weeks.

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
if i tell you say na me you dey find you no go believe me.

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by SanityisofGod(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
Data search.

₦100k.

Two weeks.
How far?

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by SanityisofGod(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:
if i tell you say na me you dey find you no go believe me.

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by chatinent: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
SanityisofGod:

How far?

✌️

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
SanityisofGod:
Dear nairalanders, My name is Benjamin, and the picture below was taken sometime in 2003/04, in a school called "Christ'will Academy" in Dutse sagbagyi, FTC, Abuja. It is a picture of I and my classmate/friend. I am the guy standing at the extreme right end of the picture...and he is the fair boy standing first on picture (left to right)
We use to call him "Mimi" but his real name was Jefferson. He had a twin sister called Jennifer. He is, I guess from "Mbaise" LGA of Abia state. We parted ways when My parents relocated, and I couldn't get to say bye nor inform him. Pls here is my best platform to find him...help me push it to front page. If u attended the school between 2003/05 u can still reach me...08147423211
As chatinent said 100k
Mine is 250k for two weeks... grin grin
Reason chatinent let him do what he loves doin.. cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by VEHINTOLAR: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is Mbise not in Imo state ? May you reconnect with your friend op.

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by lilvicky68(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
As you are looking for him how are you sure he's ready or wanting to see you self?? grin

Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by SanityisofGod(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2022
lilvicky68:
As you are looking for him how are you sure he's ready or wanting to see you self?? grin
I'm sure bro...Good God! If he were a woman, I would kiss him the day I find him him!...
Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by herbsisgood: 4:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by starbuck(f): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Na so I take looked for and found my long lost friend in primary school only for me to reconnect and find out that he is into yahoo, human trafficking and a chronic borrower grin grin grin...

I quietly disassociated myself from him mbok
Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by SanityisofGod(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
starbuck:
Na so I take looked for and found my long lost friend in primary school only for me to reconnect and find out that he is into yahoo, human trafficking and a chronic borrower grin grin grin...

I quietly disassociated myself from him mbok
Re: Pls Help Me Find Him... by Flacko225(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2022
SanityisofGod:

You should take this to twitter they'd be able to help you better

Is My First Degree The Problem? / Any Lion/lioness / Admmision List For Unaab