Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund (10326 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Islie: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Members of APC Rebirth Group, a mobilisation movement under the ruling All Progressives Congress, on Tuesday tackled each other over N250million allegedly given to them by some state governors to campaign against the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee of the ruling party led by Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni.

During a meeting at the Shehu Musa Yar'Adua Centre in Abuja to disburse the funds, crisis broke out as some youth accused the leadership of the group of trying to sideline them and pocket all the money.

The aggrieved members said that they were yet to get their cut from of the largesse despite working tirelessly to carry out the plot.

A member of the group, Danielson Momoh, alleged that Director-General of the Progressive Governors Forum, Salihu Lukman, was among persons causing crisis within the party.

Momoh accused Aliyu Audu, Convener of the group, of working against the interest of other members.

He said, "We want change but we are not ready. We cannot continue to operate the same way as our leaders.

"We are aware that Audu received N250m. We are not happy. He threw punches at me. I was civil."

Other members of the APC Rebirth Group later staged a walkout from venue of the meeting in protest of the disagreement that broke out.

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the APC had been enmeshed in various crisis with fears rising that this could jeorpadise the chances of the party to retain power at the centre next year.

Last week, some aggrieved members of the APC dragged the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee before a Federal High Court in Abuja over plans to hold a national convention in February.

The applicants prayed the court to restrain the committee from going ahead with the convention because state congresses were yet to be completed in all 36 states of the federation.

In a bid to put out the raging fire within the party, state governors elected on the platform of the APC last weekend held an emergency meeting in Abuja to discuss issues surrounding the national convention and grievances of members calling for its postponement.

Worried that the internal wranglings within the APC could cause bigger problems, President Muhammadu Buhari last Thursday said that the party risked losing control of power at the national level in Nigeria if it failed to resolve all crisis within its fold.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/11/members-apc-group-tackle-each-other-over-sharing-n250million-mobilisation-fund

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Xscape1993(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Evil party. Terrorist sympathizers party. The evil party have just this year to go. I am so so happy.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Ebubeslym(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Leemaoo.

there's too much Hunger in the land impoverished by same APC

13 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
So this is why they support Tinubu

Because of money he will share to them smh

They prefer the chicken change Tinubu will give them now over the future of their children

I reject poverty and slavery in Jesus name

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by pyyxxaro: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Make there keep small money for Nairaland BMC Boys oh

Especially the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL, that guy need to buy charcoal and firewood for e business oh undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by inoki247: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by RagaMufeen(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bullion van man Thief Nubu is expected to spend a whopping #700billion in the latest prediction for 2023.

The good news is that he'll still lose.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Cholls(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party. Terrorist sympathizers party. The evil party have just this year to go. I am so so happy.
my brother hmm
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Racoon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
The weaponization of poverty by all these wicked politicians will never end because their are always some willing stooges.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Kosoco(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
The Calmness of Mai Mala Buni...
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by chatinent: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bribe.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by BigSarah(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
At national level 250M That's low

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Nbotee(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na these youths wan change the way things dey?

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by agulion: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Some part of that money is already in Bola Tinubu's house, Tinubu is a thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Asabe4(f): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol...expect more of this.

It will definitely be an interesting year
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
sad
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by EMIRofPUSSY: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

APC should please remember vulture griller and some slowpoke brainwshed APC Zombie Miscreants on this forum.

They are suffering and needs those funds too.
You can't exchange your brain cells to worms and get nothing in return.

That is man's inhumanity to man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by israelmao(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Corruption has corrupted and eroded its fighters.

1 Like

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Omo Na wa oooooo

By the way pls hire me as your graphic designer. Incase you need one to grow your business.

Check out my design portfolio for past projects

https://creativeayo.com/
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Sonoyom(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stealing, that is the hallmark of this administration.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Tetrahedron: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin Don’t tell me vulturebbqgrills wont get a kobo of that money!

Helinues nko- no one will reward him for his early morning posts for his master since 2015?

They should pity Freestuffng and give him some awoof oo

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Odin13: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Criminals
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Irupetepete: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
It is well..
All they know how to do is share money, those hungry kids in the streets is none of their business... Then another thing,

People have high in buhari and he fumbled.. What if hated jagaban actually turns things around for good? Just a thought o.. I don't do politics Fyi..

Abeg, I have Alot of debt to pay and I have a business I need money to Kickstart..
Pls buty this my 546 litres giant industrial fridge, it freezes in time and not power consuming...
180k, slightly negotiable...
Pls help a family man to breathe again.. The last time I smiled was September due to issues bugging me...
My birthday is few days, pls buy to put a smile on my face.. Good for eatery or drinks shop..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Wish Nigerians could be wise in 2023.......
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Germi9: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Vultures! hyenas!! scavengers!!! they have nothing to offer apart from killing us ,stealing from us and destroying our country, these men are the real shit in holes, they have no competitive spirit to progress, they think stealing monies make them smart
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by minks(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
The vultures are gathering to feast on their loot. May God deliver us from greed and selfishness.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mo salah for liverpool, ofe nsala for egypt........if you don't gerrit then forget abourriit

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by SarkinYarki: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Corruption already
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by IamRandy: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
DRUG BARON don begin do what he knows how to do...

But makachi, his GREED WILL CONSUME himgrin
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Godispeace: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
oponu . wetin uuuuuu get ?
pyyxxaro:
Make there keep small money for Nairaland BMC Boys oh

Especially the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL, that guy need to buy charcoal and firewood for e business oh undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b / No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.