Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund (10325 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by toujurs: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
agulion:
Some part of that money is already in Bola Tinubu's house, Tinubu is a thief
Nawa for you oh, some part keh, tinubu na chairman on him own na, he can't come low to partake in this type of funds. His lagos loot can fund his presidential ambition, without any financial hiccups

1 Like

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by FreeStuffsNG: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
In the interest of democracy, President Muhammadu Buhari should please stick to the earlier decision by the party to hold its convention in February.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
I’m convinced politics in Nigeria is for the lowest of the lows among us. The dregs of society. Let’s even forget their corruption and incompetence for a minute, these people have no class and decency whatsoever. Complete scumbags. Tufiakwa!
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/11/members-apc-group-tackle-each-other-over-sharing-n250million-mobilisation-fund

"We are aware that Audu received N250m. We are not happy. He threw punches at me. I was civil.

what killed me is he received 250 million for doing what??

but another Nigerian will work for morning till night 7 days a week and his pay is
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by knowhowk: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmmm ! Money and Politics.....Will Nigeria ever have Politicians that Care for the People they Represent ? shocked

Well ..Weak Erections, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man,You don't Last Longer in Bed .Your Partner is getting Fed up of stories to defend your Embarrassing Sex Life .

100 Million % Guarantee , Effective , Potent Solutions..This one Sure Die.. " GNH POWER HOUSE is the Undoubtedly Solutions.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by CocoaOla: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Selling the of their childrens,families and innocent poor people for money that will finish

Awon oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Stevosty: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
The politician that gave them the money knows he will get back the money in multiple folds, so sorry for the country called Nigeria.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by LivingSage: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
It would have been better you're slave to Tinubu than being a slave to E Money. Think about it
Airforce1:
So this is why they support Tinubu

Because of money he will share to them smh

They prefer the chicken change Tinubu will give them now over the future of their children

I reject poverty and slavery in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Testimony1988(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
The crisis will surely be a blessing in disguise for the good of the country.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by specialmati(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin party of agboros they share money all the time na maybe this one too big
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Arabaincubus: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
So much for the integrity party.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by adelaja70(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
FAKE NEWS...
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Franktom247(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu pay me self make i endorse you my own is cheap #1b
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party. Terrorist sympathizers party. The evil party have just this year to go. I am so so happy.
Their corruption and zonebies will shock you, it is not yet over until it is over! Be calming down!
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
First and foremost, feed them with crumbles, use them and they will sing and praise you ! Then make them go hungry, give them small crumbles, they will fight for you and come back singing for you.

1 Like

Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by slimghost(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
First and foremost, feed them with crumbles, use them and they will sing and praise you ! Then make them go hungry, give them small crumbles, they will fight for you and come back singing for you.

The naija politics template for you
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by BruncleZuma: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by Yankee101: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Only 250m una wan ki unasef?
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by ThugBoy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Criminals
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by HOB777(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
��� This news is actually funny.... How much more of this in cyber space that misleads the public... I was actually present at the summit but, in all honestly what was reported contradicts what took place.
Re: APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund by NaMe4: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
He said, "We want change but we are not ready. We cannot continue to operate the same way as our leaders.

"We are aware that Audu received N250m. We are not happy. He threw punches at me. I was civil."

Na dem!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Injured As MASSOB, Task Force Clash In Onitsha / Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!! / Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.