Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) (38483 Views)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
That Aina guy is a REAL baller. Defensively good, offensively superb. Man of the match for me.

Maduka, Ekong and Omeruo surprised (in a good way) me today.

Kelechi's goal is one for the books but he was wasteful in the 2nd half performance

Moses Simon's energy gave Eagles the edge in the last 3rd.

Ndidi is the greatest defensive midfielder in Africa at the moment.

Aribo's work rate needs commendation (plus good assist for the goal).

Everyone played well but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Congrats to Eguavoen and the team.
Chukwueze is more brilliant on the ball than Ejuke

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by sirchim(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:
Still not a Fan of Moses Simon...

He should be in the bench abegg..
Can you trap a football?

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by BBright1: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
The game make super sense

4 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by emmydee(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
We smoked those white africans
Racist comment!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by emmydee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moses Simon did a great job but he surely needs to sharpen his crossing skills. Iheanacho needs to be shooting from outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
sirchim:
Can you trap a football?

Ask your mother first ...

Run along Kid...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Mandela887(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Every supet eagles player did well except Chukwueze
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Mandela887(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mandela887:
Every super eagles player did well except Chukwueze

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by rampantlover: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
As a Ghanaian I have to admit Nigeria is looking good despite the absence of some key players. First match and they organised and sharp. As for Black Stars they are just a waste of space, as useless as a condom with a hole in it and we have a striker in Jordan Ayew who is clueless and slower than a pregnant woman.

5 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by nickyj19: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
LET LOVE LEAD ONE NIGERIA
LOVE YOU SUPPER EAGLE
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
That Aina guy is a REAL baller. Defensively good, offensively superb. Man of the match for me.

Maduka, Ekong and Omeruo surprised (in a good way) me today.

Kelechi's goal is one for the books but he was wasteful in the 2nd half performance

Moses Simon's energy gave Eagles the edge in the last 3rd.

Ndidi is the greatest defensive midfielder in Africa at the moment.

Aribo's work rate needs commendation (plus good assist for the goal).

Everyone played well but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Congrats to Eguavoen and the team.

You are very right!

Who else noticed Maduka Okoye's kick distribution has improved noticeably.

Ndidi is an outright legend!

I was impressed with Ola Ainas pace, considering the fact he is usually not a right back.

However it is very clear that the super eagles have no natural number 9, the current players in that position are all make shift 9's or forwards.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Midemi1: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good job super Eagle. Moses has always been tormenting Egypt right from the scriptures.�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Diamondniyi:
[b]I honetly want Nigeria to win this AFCON but not for this Buhari tenure.That bastard go wan claim the Victory
[/b]

Lolsss.. cheesy

Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina and Shehu Garba would Milk the situation ehn! sad

They will use it to campaign for Tinubu! shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Sorsilo4life(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
From what I noticed. D Egyptians respected us too much. Dem start d game with fear.(Dem just nor want make mistake) They made d eagles feel Superior. And that's where matches are won and lost 95% of d time. However what I must say is dat We have not played this way since our last Nations cup win against Ivory coast. What makes this victory sweeter is d fact that we were still dominating d game even with our lead. We could had scored up to 4. The thing too sweet me. We played against probably d most feared team in Africa and we Showed Africans why we should be feared more. Nigeria has not been this dominant against any of African big six for more than 2 decades now. I love d attacking play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Jerryhare: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
R.I.P Pharaoh
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mandela887:
Every supet eagles player did well except Chukwueze
And he wasn’t bad overall… I know you were expecting him to dazzle like Messi but sometimes it doesn’t work like that
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorsilo4life:
From what I noticed. D Egyptians respected us too much. Dem start d game with fear.(Dem just nor want make mistake) They made d eagles feel Superior. And that's where matches are won and lost 95% of d time. However what I must say is dat We have not played this way since our last Nations cup win against Ivory coast. What makes this victory sweeter is d fact that we were still dominating d game even with our lead. We could had scored up to 4. The thing too sweet me. We played against probably d most feared team in Africa and we Showed Africans why we should be feared more. Nigeria has not been this dominant against any of African big six for more than 2 decades now. I love d attacking play
One key statement is “Eguaveon is better than Gehnort Rohr”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by log10base(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mandela887:
I was really hoping to see some of his magic,am one of his biggest fan.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
When we were screaming for the sack of Rohr folks were up in arms and naysayers doomed our Afcon chances.
Are these not the same boys.... but just look at the tactics.... a whole world of difference that enabled the Eagles truly fly.
We may not win the trophy but today's account shows that the Swiss had a negative influence on the team, no doubt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mandela887:

He needs to leave Villareal.
He needs a quality trainer or his career is stalled.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by saintraphael94(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na WA for you oo.
If them give you 10M now, you go reject am because na buhari regime??
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Firstly, I am okay with the use of short forms when typing to shorten the texts, but abeg replacing 'is' with 'z' is ridiculous.

Secondly, stop with this your sentimental epistle about Super Eagles and their critics etc. An average Nigerian team won a match against an average Egyptian team. Congrats to them. Nothing very sensational about it.

Thirdly, try to improve your grammar comprehension and communication. You were wrong to type - "but d reverse z is d case". That quote would only have been accurate if we defeated them with a wide margin following the context of your texts.

Lastly, you describing Nigeria as one of the power houses of world football shows that you are deeply delusional about the state of our football.
Look out for the truth, and embrace it in your discussions.
Christane:
I always believed Nigeria will win d match despite Nd fact dat some unpatriotic Nigerians wey counting dem off ..saying Egypt were going to defeat us by a wide margin ..bt d reverse z d case ...
we should all learn to support our country despite d fact dat d country ain't doing well ..bt we can't deny dat Nigeria z one of d power house of world football whether we like it or not ...I really appreciate d boys for their effort in all department in d pitch dey were outstanding ... congrats super Eagles ...
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by saintraphael94(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Diamondniyi:
I honetly want Nigeria to win this AFCON but not for this Buhari tenure.That bastard go wan claim the Victory

Na WA for you oo.
If them give you 10M now, you go reject am because na buhari regime??
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by SportsHD: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmydee:

Racist comment!
I ain't got no racist bone in my body. It was just a harmless comment.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Christane:
I always believed Nigeria will win d match despite Nd fact dat some unpatriotic Nigerians wey counting dem off ..saying Egypt were going to defeat us by a wide margin ..bt d reverse z d case ...
we should all learn to support our country despite d fact dat d country ain't doing well ..bt we can't deny dat Nigeria z one of d power house of world football whether we like it or not ...I really appreciate d boys for their effort in all department in d pitch dey were outstanding ... congrats super Eagles ...
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA

Na Negative comments ginger dem....dem no go like fall their hand.. grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Downey:
Every eyes seeing this comment right now will see their dream come through ��

� Amen

I don't have much followers but I appreciate the once that follows me thanks
I am following you now.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Christane: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
ubee:
Firstly, I am okay with the use of short forms when typing to shorten the texts, but abeg replacing 'is' with 'z' is ridiculous.

Secondly, stop with this your sentimental epistle about Super Eagles and their critics etc. An average Nigerian team won a match against an average Egyptian team. Congrats to them. Nothing very sensational about it.

Thirdly, try to improve your grammar comprehension and communication. You were wrong to type - "but d reverse z is d case". That quote would only have been accurate if we defeated them with a wide margin following the context of your texts.

Lastly, you describing Nigeria as one of the power houses of world football shows that you are deeply delusional about the state of our football.
Look out for the truth, and embrace it in your discussions.
from your write up ..it z clear u re among those who wrote Nigeria off ..Nd think Egypt will win d match ... as for my write up ..is perfectly ok ..as long as u get d mssg am passing across ...so take care.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
We smoked those white africans

For those quoting me, this is just a harmless comment, I am not a racist.
Harmless racist grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Golden Eaglets Crowned 2022 WAFU B Champions After Beating Burkina Faso In Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.