Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) (38501 Views)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
bluefilm:
I will only start to celebrate when he fires Biafra to World Cup victory

We don't need that negativity here please angry

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=SanLorrenzo post=109285879][/quote]
This your meme funny o.. grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Ekealterego: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
OwenJesse27:

We don't need that negativity here please angry
How is his own and his grandparents dream, "negativity".
Nigerians and their selfishness.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Oluwalonikay(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nice one ther
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Amadihenrio12H: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
uchaymart:
Moses Simon won the match for the SUPER EAGLES

What of Awoniyi that guy and ihenacho did well too
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm happy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
We smoked those white africans

For those quoting me, this is just a harmless comment, I am not a racist.

100% RACIST MAN THERE'S NO NEED TO ARGUE ABOUT ANYTHING.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amadihenrio12H:

What of Awoniyi that guy and ihenacho did well too

the whole team did well apart from the subs.

Wilfred, Aribo, Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelz, Ola Aina.......were all superb.

Moses Simon opened the game for the eagles cheesy. Moses was a big threat throughout the game until he was subbed.

why didnt Austin play Peter Olayinka ? instead he opted for Sadiq with a snail speed. shocked shocked
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by sirchim(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Ask your mother first ...

Run along Kid...
Even 2 tama I bet u, u no sabi!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by sirchim(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Ask your mother first ...

Run along Kid...
Even 2 Tama I bet u, u no sabi.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
vincentjk:
Who else noticed that sallah and that their goalkeeper wanted to cry grin

Our boys pocket Sallah
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by razzydoo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pharaoh thank you o. For letting us go. grin cool. Up super eagles AFCON winners 2022.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
SportsHD:
We smoked those white africans

For those quoting me, this is just a harmless comment, I am not a racist.
you are racist bro, mad man does not know he's mad.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Germi9: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
That Aina guy is a REAL baller. Defensively good, offensively superb. Man of the match for me.

Maduka, Ekong and Omeruo surprised (in a good way) me today.

Kelechi's goal is one for the books but he was wasteful in the 2nd half performance

Moses Simon's energy gave Eagles the edge in the last 3rd.

Ndidi is the greatest defensive midfielder in Africa at the moment.

Aribo's work rate needs commendation (plus good assist for the goal).

Everyone played well but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Congrats to Eguavoen and the team.
The boys were very organized and Eguavoen’s energy and hunger was superb
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
bluefilm:
I will only start to celebrate when he fires Biafra to World Cup victory
then you won't celebrate forever
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by bakesntakes(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Great one boys

Redeem all your gift cards yourself at good rates and get your cash in less than 3 minutes and avoid stories.

Follow link in bio to sign up now

Site Is certified by Nairaland
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by frog12: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
the EGYPTIANS are still asleep. they were giving the ball away
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Do u think Nigeria could put this kind of performance under Gornot Rohr?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Christane:
I always believed Nigeria will win d match despite Nd fact dat some unpatriotic Nigerians wey counting dem off ..saying Egypt were going to defeat us by a wide margin ..bt d reverse z d case ...
we should all learn to support our country despite d fact dat d country ain't doing well ..bt we can't deny dat Nigeria z one of d power house of world football whether we like it or not ...I really appreciate d boys for their effort in all department in d pitch dey were outstanding ... congrats super Eagles ...
CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA

Bro you are right. I also said it yesterday I'm not bothered about Sallah infact he might not even do much ad it happened so.

Bro I won't lie to you apart from our Eagle I have no other team to support even in the world. I love my country die though things were bad as it stad but I love my country.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Christane: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
jrusky:

Bro you are right. I also said it yesterday I'm not bothered about Sallah infact he might not even do much ad it happened so.

Bro I won't lie to you apart from our Eagle I have no other team to support even in the world. I love my country die though things were bad as it stad but I love my country.

God bless.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by investigator007: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Congrats super eagles, that was one hell of a strike from Iheanacho, now I can comfortably sleep tonight after listening to some very good music with my Oraimo Freepod 3, these guys done give me better joy today no be small.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos) by Downey(f): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Akalia:
I am following you now.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.