Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) (4536 Views)

My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian mother has revealed the state of her son’s hostel at a private varsity whose school fees is over ₦1.2million.

In a viral video posted by Instablog, one will clearly see that the state of the room is not good enough especially considering the amount they pay as fees.

The hostel pictured in the video has been rumored to be Babcock university by social media users.

Watch Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTh0VIRzcU

https://campusnews.medium.com/see-state-of-hostel-of-a-private-varsity-worth-over-n1-2million-in-fees-video-275b3db354a6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by blaquebelle: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
What was she expecting before? grin

2 Likes

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Felabrity: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
blaquebelle:
What was she expecting before? grin
hotel na

3 Likes

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
One chance grin
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by lenghtinny(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felabrity:
hotel na
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by SamgoldBaba: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
wink
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
How I go spend 1.2m for sch fees in naija..I no find one small asian or south America country go

5 Likes

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Sheminator7: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
My private hostel close funaab in alabata is far better than this

2 Likes

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by juman(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
The room beneath standard.

1 Like

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Randy100: 7:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Better than my school hostel where I paid 11k in 2010.

1 Like

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
What is wrong with the hostel? I saw electricity (bulb), mattresses, wardrobe, ceiling fans, the room is tiled with good ventilation, and obviously not over-crowded.

Everybody just want to trend sha. How much is N1.2 million today? From the same N1.2 million, the school pays her son's lecturers, bills, etc.

The woman should find another issue to trend with.

1 Like

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2022
ruggedtimi:
How I go spend 1.2m for sch fees in naija..I no find one small asian or south America country go

Small Asian country with N1.2 million? You will spend half of that money flying to that country.

1 Like

Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Jayjayvic(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
This is serious.
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Small Asian country with N1.2 million? You will spend half of that money flying to that country.
talking about sch fee
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Clintifydan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Comedy channels everywhere
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by amrichy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
The room is good enough; it's the occupants of the room that seem to be using it badly (typical of the average Nigerian).
The room is tiled, well-painted, there is electricity. It was the responsibility of the occupants to set up the room nicely.
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Looooooooooool make she come Uniuyo hostel for perm site...
Re: See State Of Hostel Of A Private Varsity Worth Over N1.2million In Fees (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
I'm still looking for the problem undecided

(1) (Reply)

You cannot Believe What is Happening in UNN Now / List Of Apps Every Student Must Have On Their Smartphones / Computer Professionals Of Nigeria Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.