Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church (576 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by ExAngel007(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2022

A chef who was a member of Jehovah's Witness has died
allegedly after refusing financial aid from a Catholic Church.

Ogechukwu Ochiaga had been ill for a while and her story
was shared online last year as people begged for donations
to help sponsor her medical treatment.

One of those who shared her story is a Facebook user
known as Bro Can Mbanefo and he begged people to donate
any amount they have.

He returned to Facebook today, Jan 11, to reveal that
Ogechukwu died yesterday.

While announcing her death, he called out Jehovah's
Witness and blamed their doctrine for her death.

He claimed that a Catholic Church in Italy found out about
her case and reached out to pay for her surgery. However
she allegedly refused to take the money from the Catholic
Church as her Church doctrine forbids it.

Mbanefo added that she said she was only willing to accept
the money if it comes from a personal account, not from
the church.

The money was then donated by the church to other sick
people.

https://www.facebook.com/100001081974124/posts/4909774909068526/?app=fbl
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by FBIBOT(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ah.... Which kind issue be this?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by sekundosekundo: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
She killed herself.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by fidel2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmmm...... She killed herself. But dis Jehovah witness pipo... especially dia female folks dat can collect dick for Africa. I remember one Jehovah witness babe I was dating though a hiding relationship cos if her assembly got to find out, she's going to be in hot soup, omo dat girls can suck dick for Africa infact she's a PhD holder wen it comes to collecting, stroking and sucking. I really missed her though. Forget those Jehovah witness pipo na secret cult nor be church.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
fidel2:
Hmmmm...... She killed herself. But dis Jehovah witness pipo... especially dia female folks dat can collect dick for Africa. I remember one Jehovah witness babe I was dating though a hiding relationship cos if her assembly got to find out, she's going to be in hot soup, omo dat girls can suck dick for Africa infact she's a PhD holder wen it comes to collecting, stroking and sucking. I really missed her though. Forget those Jehovah witness pipo na secret cult nor be church.

You people are so gullible and stupid that any story cooked up to blackmail goes down well with you people easily.

For instance there are many congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world, do you have the name of her congregation? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by fidel2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You people are so gullible and stupid that any story cooked up to blackmail goes down well with you people easily.

For instance there are many congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world, do you have the name of her congregation? smiley

Ogbeni shatap...... Reverse Is the case....u must be mad infact e be like u dey ment abii?... I tell u say I dey bang ur assembly member u dey ask me evidence and congregation? Are u ok ?? Abii na catarrh full ur brain?... The babe na experience fucker and dick stroker. Baba take it or leave na confirm hypocrite una be. Na cult group una be infact confirm confraternity. Jw ko assembly Nii.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by Janosky: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
fidel2:

Ogbeni shatap...... Reverse Is the case....u must be mad infact e be like u dey ment abii?... I tell u say I dey bang ur assembly member u dey ask me evidence and congregation? Are u ok ?? Abii na catarrh full ur brain?... The babe na experience fucker and dick stroker. Baba take it or leave na confirm hypocrite una be. Na cult group una be infact confirm confraternity. Jw ko assembly Nii.
You deh sleep with a girl you label "hypocrite",na wetin you be?

Ogbeni saint Fidel grin cheesy grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by fidel2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Janosky post=109304794]
You deh sleep with a girl you label "hypocrite",na wetin you be?

Ogbeni saint Fidel grin cheesy grin
[/quote

Wen u are endowed ND the brother in ur assembly are just legbere.... All they know how to do is to carry long tie that is as long as my grandfather's cutlass, umbrella, okrika bag, kavuki shoe and watch tower inside dia bag just to decieve the gullible ones. She will definitely run to who will help her. Abii konji na ya mate?? Konji is a respecter of no man or woman.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Refusing Financial Aid From A Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
fidel2:

The girl in question here now is dead and going by your judgment she's a fucker and dick stroker meaning she got what she deserve "Death" so why not tell all your friends here that she shouldn't be pitied? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Winningmen / Did You Recently Lose A Battle? / A Happy Muslim Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.