Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 (1730 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Yorubas let us play a pragmatic politics come 2023 general election,we shouldnt put all our eggs in one basket. Ordinarily,going by the formation of the APC,a person from the South-West should be the one to fly the presidential flag of the APC but in politics anything can happen.
In a scenerio,that no one from the South-West is deem fit by the president to hand over power to,then our supports should go to Atiku Abubarkar,who is our son-in-law and a friend to Ashiwaju.
Now,I want all Yoruba sons and daughters to take this in all our politicians from all the political parties put together have failed us in the South-West including Tinubu who gave Lagos to a section of the country to prosper economical to detriment of Indegenes of Lagos and the Yorubas as a whole.There is an adage which says in Yoruba language,Ishe ni omo ala se je,Owo ni omo ala se laaa!!When you stupidly allows commerce to be dominated by ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.To the extent that telling in your face that nothing you can do about it.
The problem is compounded by people in the media that would say anything if a right is violated in the any place in south ie The eviction of some Yoruba youth in 2011 in Anambra state on the pretext that they were political thugs without any proof whatsoever,they could students but nobody in that part of the country was ready to listen instead they were chased out by the Peter Obi government,but when Governor Raji Fashola evicted the economic migrant out of Lagos hell was let loose,supported by our people in the media,I don't know our people always like to play the political correctness which others will never practised in their domain.
DSS,EFCC and others will go to River state to arrest a suspect but the only strong politician in the south and if I most say that I admire,Nyesom Wike the Governor,will prevent them,but in Lagos a Governor,a gave an order to policemen and they refused to obey,what a shame.
People from other regions will destroy their home lands and be rushing down to our our land in order to survive,from Ekiti to Ogun,Lagos to Osun and from Oyo to Ondo it is the same,ECONOMIC MIGRANTS EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
If the information,we are getting is anything go by,Lagos sea port ,will be moribund if a section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Frigga13: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Tinubu must contest..
no excuses
No twist of narratives

.. all Yoruba MUST without exception VOTE Tinubu.

Power returns North.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by NyamiriFlathead: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by gentiles(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
Another dumb Yoruba man..... that tribe is gone. Spits!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Truthisunique2: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Lol, reality setting in

But too late Tinubu would go all out for himself to pursue "this life long ambition" in SDP when he is kicked out of apc

This is the only time to pursue it, if a southern from APC wins he would be 78 in 8 years

Should it come back north he would be 86

This is his only chance, Atiku can not offer him anymore than he got in the last government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Frigga13: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Mr Tochukwu Nkem Emmanual from Imo,but reside in Yoruba land married to a stupid Yoruba woman,I know who you are,all these monikers;helmsmen,asrugard,penguin,prince of Lagos and least goes on,I must say that I have being expecting your quote,so am not surprise at all.
Now,let me tell you this,it is only death that will make Ashiwaju not to contest the primary,you can take that to the bank for I care.Ashiwaju is not a coward like your politicians in Alaigbo,you can see him criss crossing the north and the South-West,have you seen him your dot in a circle of a region that is because your region inconsequential in the scheme of things.

grin

Another Yoruba human about to enter Oja tutu..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
gentiles:
Another dumb Yoruba man..... that tribe is gone. Spits!

Don't worry,gradually we will all hit you people where it hot in our land,and you all won't have cause to be in our mist but to relocate back to your god forsaken land!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Kwashiman: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good, I'm not interested in the rest of the gibberish you wrote, but at least reality is slowly but surely seeping into that your thick Yaribaa coconut skull cheesy wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Karmaisme(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:
Yorubas let us play a pragmatic politics come 2023 general election,we shouldnt put all our eggs in one basket. Ordinarily,going by the formation of the APC,a person from the South-West should be the one to fly the presidential flag of the APC but in politics anything can happen.
In a scenerio,that no one from the South-West is deem fit by the president to hand over power to,then our supports should go to Atiku Abubarkar,who is our son-in-law and a friend to Ashiwaju.
Now,I want all Yoruba sons and daughters to take this in all our politicians from all the political parties put together have failed us in the South-West including Tinubu who gave Lagos to a section of the country to prosper economical to detriment of Indegenes of Lagos and the Yorubas as a whole.There is an adage which says in Yoruba language,Ishe ni omo ala se je,Owo ni omo ala se laaa!!When you stupidly allows commerce to be dominated by ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.To the extent that telling in your face that nothing you can do about it.
The problem is compounded by people in the media that would say anything if a right is violated in the any place in south ie The eviction of some Yoruba youth in 2011 in Anambra state on the pretext that they were political thugs without any proof whatsoever,they could students but nobody in that part of the country was ready to listen instead they were chased out by the Peter Obi government,but when Governor Raji Fashola evicted the economic migrant out of Lagos hell was let loose,supported by our people in the media,I don't know our people always like to play the political correctness which others will never practised in their domain.
DSS,EFCC and others will go to River state to arrest a suspect but the only strong politician in the south and if I most say that I admire,Nyesom Wike the Governor,will prevent them,but in Lagos a Governor,a gave an order to policemen and they refused to obey,what a shame.
People from other regions will destroy their home lands and be rushing down to our our land in order to survive,from Ekiti to Ogun,Lagos to Osun and from Oyo to Ondo it is the same,ECONOMIC MIGRANTS EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
If the information,we are getting is anything go by,Lagos sea port ,will be moribund if a section

You need to work more on yourself academically, I had headache reading through your post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Frigga13: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

You can see,you never Denied your identity,now listen and listen good that mushroom school own in Ilumu and Safejo in Ile Ife,in Osun state will be seized from you soon,for your information I have already written to Osun state ministry of education on,you just wait what will hit you and your household very soon

No go Dey jealous people wey pass you.. so if they close it down .. my household will now suffer grin and the students will rejoice grin

This Yoruba man is not okay at all.. so as dem Dey help una develop that end . You no like am ba?

Oga petition Tinubu.. wetin be Osun state .. or ifa ..

Walai I don’t even know what you’re talking about .. but I believe that man wey get that school no give fvck about you and your kind

Anu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Karmaisme:

You need to work more on yourself academy, I had headache reading your post.

Hope you have gotten the likes you crave for economic migrants everywhere you go!
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Karmaisme(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Hope you have gotten the likes you crave for economic migrants everywhere you go!

I wanted to read your write-up, but the way you write made it impossible to read.
I mean no harm.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Factshunter: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

Mr Tochukwu Nkem Emmanual from Imo,but reside in Yoruba land married to a stupid Yoruba woman,I know who you are,all these monikers;helmsmen,asrugard,penguin,prince of Lagos and least goes on,I must say that I have being expecting your quote,so am not surprise at all.
Now,let me tell you this,it is only death that will make Ashiwaju not to contest the primary,you can take that to the bank for I care.Ashiwaju is not a coward like your politicians in Alaigbo,you can see him criss crossing the north and the South-West,have you seen him your dot in a circle of a region that is because your region inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Honestly, I really feel sorry for the Yoruba woman married to him. I wonder if she's aware of his endless hatred and numerous attack on her ethnicity ( tribesmen). Really sad. I feel for her and her children.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Factshunter:

Honestly, I really feel sorry for the Yoruba woman married to him. I wonder if she's aware of his endless hatred and numerous attack on her ethnicity ( tribesmen). Really sad. I feel for her and her children.

I being tracking him for years now!the poor woman is an Ijesha,she bore him three boys and he married her not because he loves her or her tribe but because of his business and he needs to be accepted by we Yorubas. I have never see a wife that the husband treats like a stupid piece of shit!in my life but this woman,it is unfortunate.I SET A TRAP,and the fool falls into it,For him to have mention Oja tuntun,for of those of us in Ile Ife,Oja tuntun is popular market in Ile-Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by lexxwiz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

You can see,you never Denied your identity,now listen and listen good that mushroom school of your in Ilumu and Safejo both in Ile Ife,in Osun state ,will be seized from you soon,for your information I have already written to the Osun state ministry of education on this,you just wait for what will hit you and your household very soon. When your mean of livelihood is taken from your you,you won't have any choice but to relocate from Ile Ife,and if I find out that you are in any Yoruba land I will make sure you are frustrated out.

I have never in my life seen someone so toxic and irritating. You my friend is an insult to the Yoruba race. Nobody should ever associate with you. Your hate has consumed you and you’re a living hell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Iceberg3: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Factshunter:

Just look at supposed adults,grown men giving themselves headache over another man's wife!!!!!
Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by jrjfjfj: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

I being tracking him for years now!the poor woman is an Ijesha,she bore him three boys and he married her not because he loves her or her tribe but because of his business and he needs to be accepted by we Yorubas. I have never see a wife that the husband treats like a stupid piece of shit!in my life but this woman,it is unfortunate.I SET A TRAP,and the fool falls into it,For him to have mention Okay tutu,for of those of us in Ile Ife,Okay tutu is popular market in Ile-Ife.
God bless you ,that hate filled igbo subhuman called friga 13,asgard 13 etc must be dealt with in Yorubaland, he Lives,work ,earn, marry in Yorubaland but he is all bent on destroying Yorubaland. I do say that when Yorubas have the time for igbos in Yorubaland, they won't dare wait before they flee to their unproductive igboland

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kwashiman:
Good, I'm not interested in the rest of the gibberish you wrote, but at least reality is slowly but surely seeping into that your thick Yaribaa coconut skull cheesy wink

If we don't get it neither will you people get it either Inugo,after all Obasanjo even though his identity is doubtful,represent the SW,what about you people that Atiku and Wike, have turn into some stupid pieces of shits!!
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by jrjfjfj: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Factshunter:

You don't need to feel sorry for that stupid woman,this is the same treatment that other Yoruba women opening legs for igbo men would receive.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
lexxwiz:

I have never in my life seen someone so toxic and irritating. You my friend is an insult to the Yoruba race. Nobody should ever associate with you. Your hate has consumed you and you’re a living hell.

But the hate you and your people are dishing to us has not consume you all,will you get out of my mention,who needs your association in the first place,or are you the foolish wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Factshunter: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Iceberg3:

Just look at supposed adults,grown men giving themselves headache over another man's wife!!!!!
Chai!

WTF!! Is chei!?

You meant, a supposed man who's dedicated night and day to demeaning and attacking the said woman tribesmen, people, region, and even the state ( so-called ' brown roof Oshun) day and might? cheesy

n1twit

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by Factshunter: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
jrjfjfj:
You don't need to feel sorry for that stupid woman, this is the same treatment that other Yoruba women opening legs for igbo men would receive.

I do, really because, the children, the Yoruba woman have no idea who's she married to ; a chronic Yoruba hater. And you know the most annoying thing? This same leech you find him calling Osun state Brown roof, backward, and poverty states.

Can you see the hypocrisy in of all these?
Imao grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by obaaderemi: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Any yorubaman voting for a Fulani is a cow. When will southerners get sense? Is it not clear already that northerners have only one goal which is to keep the whole of Nigeria poor like the north?
Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by EastCANNIBAL: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Factshunter:

I do, really because, the children, the Yoruba woman have no idea who's she married to ; a chronic Yoruba hater. And you know the most annoying thing? This same leech you find him calling Osun state Brown roof, backward, and poverty states.

Can you see the hypocrisy in of all these?
Imao grin

That is reason he knows much about the happenings in Osun state in particular and Yoruba land in general and he also speaks fluent Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by lexxwiz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
EastCANNIBAL:

But the hate you and your people are dishing to us has not consume you all,will you get out of my mention,who needs your association in the first place,or are you the foolish wife!!!

I’ve only advised you to see a psychologist. Even if you have to sell your fathers land to do that. Cause like this like this, you don cross over the other side... Na to comot cloth remain... Get help fam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 by yommen: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Karmaisme:

You need to work more on yourself academically, I had headache reading through your post.

That piece is not as bad as you paint it. The only issue is punctuations. Mind you, you put a comma where there was supposed to be a full stop too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Chai , Obi Supporters Are Trying, How Are They Comfortable With This? / I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi / Photo: We Don’t Give Shishi Is Now Bribing People To Come Out For Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.