Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition (2732 Views)

Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by amNIGERIA: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Video: Tinubu's brother mocks his presidential ambition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeZcseFj40

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by ekanx27(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Not funny

5 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by SarkinYarki: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by helinues: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorry who is this mad man?

7 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by naija4life247: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is this mad man?

He is posting from the psychiatric ward of Lagos Isolation Centre

7 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Coronavirus123: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Foolish people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by helinues: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Thought as much.

But who allowed him to have access to his phone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yoruba people and ugliness did blood convenant

See human being like Nok Art work

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
naija4life247:

He's actually posting from one of the brown roof dilapidated buildings in ibadan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by jazon(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Face changer.
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Beremx(f): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu is more handsome than this one o!!

Ahn ahn kilode? See lips like 200naira Pomo Ijebu

5 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by JAMO84: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
This one that needs to be offered as a sacrifice to Sango Olukoso

3 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Beremx:

Beremx you don finish me oo..this is an insult to wannabe redpillers oo.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Can someone explain this video tho..is it Photoshop or what?
Why the heavy pronounciation of Her?
And what's he saying tho? undecided
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by greatdreamer(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tinubu is going to be the season two of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by ruggedboy01: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beremx you don finish me oo..this is an insult to wannabe redpillers oo.. grin grin grin grin grin

You bring your redpiller nonsense to politics section too??

Madam are you okay

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Omoslim26: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Beremx:

Chineke mieehh��
Biko Agnes shift let me fall��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
ruggedboy01:

You bring your redpiller nonsense to politics section too??

Madam are you okay
My bad tho..I thought nairaland was for everyone not you to lay rules on where I drop my comment tho undecided..

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Danjikanbauchi: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2022
1666s:
[s][/s]
Bros how you deh take know when that bingo comments. The speed you deh use council his statements is scaring ?

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by stonemasonn: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Beremx:

which wan be pomo Ijebu nah

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by lloydtruth: 3:46am On Jan 12, 2022
They are not even United, Yoruba pulling Yoruba down.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by onlinetrader: 6:16am On Jan 12, 2022
This is not Tinubu's brother
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by Beremx(f): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by bobbybrown007: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm, what he used is a strong proverb ooo, have not informed her
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by sharpwriter(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
Which kain face be dis shocked
Re: Video: Tinubu's Brother Mocks His Presidential Ambition by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can someone explain this video tho..is it Photoshop or what?
Why the heavy pronounciation of Her?
And what's he saying tho? undecided
This is the meaning of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, Her means NIGERIANS while her FATHER means BUHARI. You are to inform the girl you want to marry first and seek her acceptance rather than seek the acceptance of her father who in turn impose the suitor on her whether she likes it or not. The danger is that she can activate the NUCLEAR option on you by bringing out her latest ICBM and deploying it at your precise precinct (the reason for the heavy pronunciation of Her). Don't ask me how I got the interpretation of this dream because I have been to the mountain top and would not like to return there in a hurry.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Election Result Projection For 2023 / Peter Obi Has Losed The Election. See Why!! / Obi Takes Over Atiku To Emerge Second Place In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.