Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Computer Gurus I Need Your Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus I Need Your Help (182 Views)

Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help / Computer Gurus - Please Come In / Computer Gurus Help Me Resolve Issue With My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by philest222(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
After I restore my PC, the resolution become extra large and I tried to set it on display settings but no fruitful results, please I need anyone who can help me with the problem
Re: Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by Chepos1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Update the VGA driver.
I guess it will help.
Re: Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by Greatzeus(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2022
philest222:
After I restore my PC, the resolution become extra large and I tried to set it on display settings but no fruitful results, please I need anyone who can help me with the problem
Every laptop comes with video graphics driver,when you formatted your laptop,it was formatted also like some other drivers. You have to reinstall the video graphics driver.
You can do this in 3 ways
1. The easiest way.
Go to Google type name and model of your laptop display driver download eg Dell e6510 display driver download.
Click the link that is your PC maker eg hp,dell etc and download.
Install and restart your Pc.

2. Go to control panel/ device manager/display adapter ( right click and select update)
Then select update automatically to search online for the driver.( Internet needed)
You will see it searching and downloading and installing.
Restart when the process is complete.
3. Go and buy third party driver update packs CD or download it. It will scan your Pc,list drivers that are missing or out of date,and replace and update them. Eg Driver pack,driver easy etc.
All the above processes are very easy.

1 Like

Re: Computer Gurus I Need Your Help by philest222(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks so much bro

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Apple Ipad Pro 2020 For Sale (distress Sale) / How To Cast/mirror Your Android Screen To Windows 8/10 PC / 8gb Hyper X Fury Ddr4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.