Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,358 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK (331 Views)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / What Is Wrong With SE/SS Regional Support For Atikuobi?? / TRENDING: Social Media Agog Over ‘atikuobi Herbal Cleanser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by SadiqBabaSani: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Imagine A Vice President of South Eastern Extraction, that would retain power in the north for 16years, alas It may Help an Igbo Vice President consolidate grip on power likely an advantage in 2031

3 Likes

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by techmo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
So stop disturbing Tinubu and go and campaign for Atiku hoping he would make you Vice

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by BuhariAdvocate: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good suggestion stop mention Yoruba people okay settle for your second class.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by Moferere: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Atiku won't pick a running mate from the East.

Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by OritoJasi: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
I am happy you have found your winning team Op. Hopefully you people can now focus on that and support your AtikuObi in peace and reduce your Tinubu hate-fest threads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by SageOfChelsea: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:

When Gej was in power you settled for second class now it is the igbos turn, why are you bitter? You and I know the south is second class citizens now. Since betrayal is in your blood. Three can play the game jare. Las las na Nigeria go suffer not Nigerians (lol)
Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by SageOfChelsea: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:

Did you also notice he didn't mention Yoruba's? But guess what you saw Yoruba because you are selfish and scared you will fail. That's why the Igbo man calls Nigeria the zoo. The animals know their places and kinds and can't mix 'equally'.

1 Like

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by BuhariAdvocate: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Will shut up not all tribe in south saying yes sir to mallam except you igbo. You know when forefathers started this act of betrayal.
SageOfChelsea:

When Gej was in power you settled for second class now it is the igbos turn, why are you bitter? You and I know the south is second class citizens now. Since betrayal is in your blood. Three can play the game jare. Las las na Nigeria go suffer not Nigerians (lol)
Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by Bastardlyrich: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
I will really like to see how a yoruba man will win after betraying as and se.
Nigeria is now very tribalistic,nobody will leave their person and support a fake Muslim.

1 Like

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by JAMO84: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Atiku cannot get the ticket

The only job Wike has now is to make sure Tambuwal emerge

1 Like

Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by SageOfChelsea: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
OritoJasi:
I am happy you have found your winning team Op. Hopefully you people can now focus on that and support your AtikuObi in peace and reduce your Tinubu hate-fest threads.

But he didn't mention tilumbu, you did! So who is now obsess with who? Where you asked what the South west or tilumbu think? Why must you respond to a post that doesn't threaten you? The master knows what to do with us, they will decide who becomes president. All these una anger for igbos being against tilumbu is useless. If the North go for tilumbu nothing the igbos can do about it so stop being insecure.
Re: AtikuObi: PDP PATHWAY TO ASO ROCK by SageOfChelsea: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
Will shut up not all tribe in south saying yes sir to mallam except you igbo. You know when forefathers started this act of betrayal.

Forget it, all southerners are yes sir people to the north. How come it is only once a southerner(Igbo man) ruled under the military era? Power shifted to the north after 1967 and it has remained there till date and forever if Nigeria still exist. This is the reality the Igbo man sees and that's why they want out but no you won't see it, not just yet.

(1) (Reply)

HELLO AFRICANS, DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOW OLD ENOUGH TO ENJOY SELF-DETERMINATION? / Nigerian Women Most Valuable Asset In Nation Building.... Hajiya Abubakar Malami / I Told Nmamdikanu That I Will Smoke Him Out Says Asari Dokumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.