Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa (846 Views)

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira / My Combination Ticket Winnings / Predict And Win One Thousand Naiira Worth Of Airtime: Manchester United Vs Wolve (2) (3) (4)

Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
I dropped some codes today and advised people to play combination bet,if you played combination bet you should win,check out one of my codes as I got 9 over 11 b947wrretzrezw-2060702
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Boss abeg find your boy something.. More winnings for you
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Certainly will do some give away if the money is big enough,I could have made 10 million naira today,just little bleep but we move
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
guobe:
Certainly will do some give away if the money is big enough,I could have made 10 million naira today,just little bleep but we move
Ok na.. I pray the money comes out big
But na me dey first in line o incase grin
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol the people wicked o,dem give me just 55000 naira from 1.7 millio,I must make sure my nest game all enter na millions I need I no need thousands
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
That's wickedness o.. From 1.7 million to 55k for just 2 cut. That's so unfair of them

Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Na their way but I won combination in other tickets too total winning was like 100k we move.drop your account here make I do you small thing,thanks for the concern
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by podium(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
guobe:
Na their way but I won combination in other tickets too total winning was like 100k we move.drop your account here make I do you small thing,thanks for the concern

2180630116 zenith Bank Kingsley Okokon.. thankz bro
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ok will do the transfer now,please acknowledge when u get the alert
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Ah podium you wan overtake seawater na wa for you o lol
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2022
SHAWANTE I MEAN
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by Healthrelatedjo: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Can I drop mine to bro
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by Healthrelatedjo: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Any thing for ur boy sir
More winnings to come bro
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by Healthrelatedjo: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2022
WEMA bank sir
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Shawante should drop his account details,the money no big ,I will do more when the money is big,thanks
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
2130198268 uba bank.. Thanks a lot boss
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Ok shawante seen please acknowledge when you get alert.thanks
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
Ok shawante seen please acknowledge when you get alert.thanks
I'll definitely do that boss
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Shawante are you ndubusi
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Confirm if you are ndubisi let me do the transfer
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
Confirm if you are ndubisi let me do the transfer
Yes
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Transfer sent,please acknowledge when you get alert.thanks.
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
Shawante are you ndubusi
Boss na me oh!!
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by podium(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
Ah podium you wan overtake seawater na wa for you o lol

Lol... Na bad economy... Na condition make crayfish bend....
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by Healthrelatedjo: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Honestly speaking bro
podium:

Lol... Na bad economy... Na condition make crayfish bend....

Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Make podium no worry ,I believe in giving we go share plenty money here very soon,I don de get the secrets of those bet companys wen de eat people money small small.just stay in touch.

Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Boss @guobe I've just gotten the alert.. Thanks a lot. Winnings in millions await you by weekend.. Thanks once again

Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by shawante(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Guys please follow the boss @guobe on nairaland for your sure winning ticket. If you no follow am na your loss be that o.. No talk say I no give una update

Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2022
You are welcome,my winnings is everyday as I can even forcast Afghanistan league if I have time to settle down.enjoy.
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by Tmo4: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2022
guobe:
I dropped some codes today and advised people to play combination bet,if you played combination bet you should win,check out one of my codes as I got 9 over 11 b947wrretzrezw-2060702
boss abeg me I don't mind you giving me games, need money badly.
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by carlleung(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2022
I think you should open a group so that we can also play with you an win with you as well
Re: Check Out My Combination Bet To Win One Million Five Hundred And Nineteen Thousa by guobe: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2022
Opening a group will tell on me .I may not be able to concentrate as I still have other activities doing.you can communicate with me by mail or wait for my updates here.thanks.

Dstv Compact @9k Yet Man City, Real Madrid Is A Noshow / Sports Trivia Game / Arsenal Out Of Champions League