Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Irs Airlins Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Irs Airlins Calling? (1287 Views)

Irs Airlines / Irs Airlines Abuja Calling / Irs Airline Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irs Airlins Calling? by yimiton(f): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
I need help PLEASE!
I got a call yesterday night (29th July) from phone number 08083184402 to attend an interview on Tuesday 31st July, but the network was so bad that I didn't get the name of the compnay or the venue. I strongly suspect IRS airlines because they're the only one whose exams I've written recently, gone for the first stage interview and waiting for the final one. I've tried to call the number back but it's not going through.
Please if anyone had a call from the same number, for the same time of interview, do well to let me know the venue and company.
Please treat this as urgent as I have to be there tomorrow.
Enjoy!
Onayimi.
Re: Irs Airlins Calling? by RuuDie(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
Shoo, call the number back nah. . . and ask them who them be!
Re: Irs Airlins Calling? by yimiton(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
pls read my mail, I tried to call but it's not going through.
Re: Irs Airlins Calling? by ryta: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
yes tis IRS airlines got the same call and a text message. so u on
Re: Irs Airlins Calling? by yimiton(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
Thanks Ryta, I was there today and I got to see you. We even exchanged phone numbers! All the best. See you in IRS soon.
Re: Irs Airlins Calling? by gidigbi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
got my text today as well n that means we all will see tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals / Career Opportunities At Superbrands Nigeria. / Any Info On Nbc Plc Dragnet Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.