Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals (1288 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS / SpringBank After- Medicals ( LATEST NEWS /INFO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals by Nokia2sure: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
Dear Lander,

Is is adviceable to go for a personal medical test before a job medicals, cos I have seen a situation whereby this lady was @ a verge of getting a mouth watering bank job, she went for their medical after successful interview sessions guess what? She was pregnant and did not know, dis is for most of our Girls some would not know their pregnancy status cos their monthly flow remains intact, Dear Ladies,monthly flow is no longer the symptom for pregnancy what can she do now cos the bank has discovered dat and would not offer her the job @ least she should have known this and not go for the medicals so after birth she can still have the chance to re-apply to the bank, a bad record has already been created.Gbam

Another case was of a lady that was looking so attractive when she came for the final interview she drew almost everybody's attention after the interview, she came for medicals lo and behold she was reported to be HIV +ve angry how would she take it when she hears.

Landers what do you suggest is the best way not to get a bad record created before your potential employers. Cheers.

One Love. cool
Re: An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals by gbite(f): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2008
are u saying after d medicals d bank 2 us or will cal us 2 tell us we re pregnant or we re hiv pos. hw will applicant knw if she one
Re: An Embarrassing Situation After Medicals by Nokia2sure: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2008
My Dear,

As for the HIV own they said they would call her for counseling but for the the pregnant ones that i don't know whether they would tell you that you were tested to be pregnant or not. Probably that is the reason why some girls don't get feed back after medicals cos pregnancy is not a bad thing so why would they call you to tell u so, who knows, may be if we have a doctor in this forum he can give us a better gist on how to know u r pregnant with ur monthly flow still on, I asked a doctor days back and he said the cervix area of the lady would look darker than before. Who else has idea i cannot tell.

(1) (Reply)

A Fincial Institution Recruiting Graduates / The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read / Mcitp Video Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.