Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa (32526 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by kingthreat(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ladies and gentlemen, na dem

Ogbeifun is an Edo name
cultistupdate, come and see the guy wey you post that time. Kudos to your legit info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Drogunov: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Learn to do your research well before coming to display crass stupidity on this forum. So in your jaundiced mind, Ogbeifun is a Yoruba name? So Ogbeifun is Yoruba? Imbecil.e! Go and do your research well and then come back. Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Drogunov: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Ewedu and Amala guzzling cretins keep bringing shame to the nation

In your rabid hatred for your superiors, you were quick to mislabel the criminal. Anybody who thinks Ogbeifun is a Yoruba name is a complete vegetable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by casppyjay: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

There are no osus in Biafra. Biafra is the land of the free. Home of the brave. We are the pride of the black race.
ahahaaa tell dat to ur unfortunate kindreds who the afonjas and binis have married out of sympathy the joke is on ur yam legs, red leather skin and hairy monkious chests… subhumans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by obamicky: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
this guy was my classmate back then in secondary sch in benin, nicotin...sad ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Abujaexpress: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
UP NAIJA.. THE GIANT OF AFRICA UNIVERSE
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Cultistupdate: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
kingthreat:

Ogbeifun is an Edo name
cultistupdate, come and see the guy wey you post that time. Kudos to your legit info.

Despite my legit info mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun no dey push am go fp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by GodIsBiafran: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
casppyjay:
[s]ahahaaa tell dat to ur unfortunate kindreds who the afonjas and binis have married out of sympathy the joke is on ur yam legs, red leather skin and hairy monkious chests… subhumans[/s]

You cannot understand because you are an unfortunate being. I am in tears for you becos of your unlimited stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by domchike(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Shut up
Nimcompoo
Nisiw365:
biafran cannibal at it again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Nisiw365: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
domchike:
Shut up Nimcompoo
cannibal in pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by RPG2020(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kenny9857:

Tribalistic stinking goat
Your brain is rotten with tribalism....
Spit on your empty head

Jọwọ lọ sun o ti sọnu ni agbaye
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by casppyjay: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

You cannot understand because you are an unfortunate being. I am in tears for you becos of your unlimited stupidity.
like I said go to dem and explain dat u are in tears because we marry dem or people marry dem out of sympathy… if I ask u to spell brother now u will replace r with l and it won’t bother u �����yet u think u stand a chance.. by default on natural orders u will remain unfortunate and a humanoid ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by GodIsBiafran: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
casppyjay:
[s]like I said go to dem and explain dat u are in tears because we marry dem or people marry dem out of sympathy… if I ask u to spell brother now u will replace r with l and it won’t bother u �����yet u think u stand a chance.. by default on natural orders u will remain unfortunate and a humanoid ��[/s]

You are not a real man. You are weak. If you are a real man you will support Oduwa Republic and you will not be scared of Biafra because the coming of Biafra implies the coming of Yoruba nation. Don't you want a nation of your own without Fulani oppression? I weep for your weakness. There may not be hope for you in this life. Maybe in another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
[s]
Drogunov:

Learn to do your research well before coming to display crass stupidity on this forum. So in your jaundiced mind, Ogbeifun is a Yoruba name? So Ogbeifun is Yoruba? Imbecil.e! Go and do your research well and then come back. Ode!
kingthreat:

Ogbeifun is an Edo name
akpokpo:

Ogbeifun na Edo name oh you this low lifer
peculiar2233:

U still dey alive?
Don't worry get ready to go on a long vacation again cry
Iykenuwa:

Olodo, the nitwit cultist is from Benin City
Kenny9857:

Your brain is rotten
Read again..
Stinking goat sad sad
fashrola:

Ogbeifun na Edo state name..... But to be honest can we y'all stop to be tribalistic on this platform?
[/s]

Ogbe= He/she carry
Fun=for him/her
Ogbeifun=He carry am for am.

Afonja always denying their criminal heritage. grin
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by holuwajobar(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
weltin1:
I have faced so much inter ethnic/tribal bullying so much here in the West. It's very bad how som Yoruba's hate strangers.
sorry about that.... I'm Yoruba, and I won't bully other tribes.... Please don't generalize...

Sorry about your experience once again
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by casppyjay: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

You are not a real man. You are weak. If you are a real man you will support Oduwa Republic and you will not be scared of Biafra because the coming of Biafra implies the coming of Yoruba nation. Don't you want a nation of your own without Fulani oppression? I weep for your weakness. There may not be hope for you in this life. Maybe in another.
like ur father Because obviously he’s worse off and u a rabid offspring think u can smh
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Kenny9857(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

[s]Ogbe= He/she carry
Fun=for him/her

[/s]
Your brain is rotten cheesy grin[center][/center] grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Kenny9857(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
RPG2020:

[s]Jọwọ lọ sun o ti sọnu ni agbaye
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by GodIsBiafran: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
casppyjay:
[s]like ur father Because obviously he’s worse off and u a rabid offspring think u can smh[/s]

Now, I am SURE you are finished!
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Drogunov: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Ogbe= He/she carry
Fun=for him/her

You forgot the letter "i" in-between "ogbe" and "fun". So, prof, what does the letter stand for? Omo ote!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by erai30(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
I DON'T HAVE TEARS TO WASTE FOR A BLOODY CULTISTS, KILL WITH THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD. KARMA IS REAL cool.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by casppyjay: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Now, I am SURE you are finished!
like the unfortunate beings dat birthed u .., u are even so mentally disadvantaged dat u couldn’t even for once questioned why ur harlot of a mum would birth u for an armed robber .. ask dat question first then come back to discuss u are doomed I repeat u need help
But only death can heal or cure u
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by noble99: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Soso990240:
If he knows the true meaning of that thing on his beret, he wouldn't have killed a fellow Human, a fellow black at that matter. I can tell you for free that the killing was Gang/cult related.
it is cult issue, for the past two months, they have killed up to 6 people, Nigeria VS Nigeria. Aye VS Aro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by VEHINTOLAR: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
For the sake of afcon and the Super Eagles especially, I won't check names for now !
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
I know this guy personally, his stage name is Nico Dodger.

Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Naijaolosho2: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's unfortunate but truth is that it has eaten deep into vast sectors,not just music. From police to soldiers to carpenters to lecturers to the movie industry to bike men to the clerics.....just mention. Question is, how did we get here.

What a shame.

ikechukwu21:
What's the connection between cultism and music? Is it compulsory to belong to a confraternity before you excel in music?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Justice4Toto: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Promise47:
I know that Joborg na no go area Nigeria self Benin Yourba Igbo done destroy jborg with there hand

Very correct
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ogbgeifun is not a Yoruba name.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by HillaryNelo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Soso990240:
The mods are enjoying the comments, because it helps in keeping Nairaland Busy. This rubbish started when kids started joining Nairaland. Most of them are under 20, with no experience. I wish we can filter Nairaland of these Children full of tribalism.
They learnt it from their fathers in nairaland mr ancestor
Re: Nigerian Rapper, Nicholas Ogbeifun, Arrested Over Murder In South Africa by ikechukwu21(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Another Nigeria has been shot and killed in Durban about 45 minutes ago.We are still waiting for moutuary van to take his corpse. One was killed on 24 December who was about to get married in Nigeria in this January. I really don't know what is going on with Nigerians in South Africa.

Omo this is crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Oyo Town (picture) / Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / Policemen Giving Teenagers A Hot Chase In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.