Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution (2369 Views)

Help With Laptop Problems / Thread For Laptop Problems / Post Your Desktop And Laptop Problems And Get It Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ay92:
I don't know the admin password for BIOS
System name and model
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Alwizkidi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening everyone, I hope you enjoy your day
I am now in big soup now, and I wish I can find the solution here.
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Plz how can I change my files to original file

Note: Before I posted this I have tried several ways but all is in vain
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Ay92(m): 1:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Efeticollins:

System name and model
HP elitebook 8470p
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Ay92:

HP elitebook 8470p
You will have to flash d bios
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Ay92(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Efeticollins:

You will have to flash d bios
How please
I'm a newbie
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ay92:

How please
I'm a newbie
Call me 08187469738
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by clydecarson(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Goodmorning y’all,my hp laptop trips off when I disconnect the charger even with the battery being stucked at 83..please what do you think is the problem and the solution??thanks

I feel it’s the fan I may be wrong
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by WhizdomXX(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
I tried fixing my charger cable and it seems to have spoilt my motherboard. How much do I need to fix it?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
clydecarson:

Goodmorning y’all,my hp laptop trips off when I disconnect the charger even with the battery being stucked at 83..please what do you think is the problem and the solution??thanks

I feel it’s the fan I may be wrong

If it trips off immediately after removing charger. Try replacing battery first
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
WhizdomXX:
I tried fixing my charger cable and it seems to have spoilt my motherboard. How much do I need to fix it?

Call or whatsapp me 08187469738
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by xristos(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
guru here is my problem..ive been using this hp for 2yrs now no issue ..core i5 x360 8gb.. suddenly after the last shutdown i noticed it cant startup again...it freezes at please wait.
i discovered it will only work normally when any USB is plugged..either charger or flash.
but immediately u remove it...it hangs...until u hard restart..
it only works with usb plugged.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
xristos:
guru here is my problem..ive been using this hp for 2yrs now no issue ..core i5 x360 8gb.. suddenly after the last shutdown i noticed it cant startup again...it freezes at please wait.
i discovered it will only work normally when any USB is plugged..either charger or flash.
but immediately u remove it...it hangs...until u hard restart..
it only works with usb plugged.
Try reloading the OS
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by xristos(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Efeticollins:

Try reloading the OS
done ..still d same.
and its not just one usb port...all d ports.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Sola2016: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2022
What can I do to my Dell laptop it always write video tdr failure and it will not boot up to window
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
xristos:

done ..still d same.
and its not just one usb port...all d ports.
I will need to see it for further diagnosis
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems And Get Solution by Efeticollins(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sola2016:
What can I do to my Dell laptop it always write video tdr failure and it will not boot up to window
This may be drivers related. Reloading your OS might solve the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Hp Elitebook 2560p - 8gb Ram, Core I5 At Giveaway Price / Brand New Lenovo Laptop With 8gb Ram And 500gb Hard Disk For 45k....... / Reset Bios Setup Password!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.