Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. (2074 Views)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2022
President buhari loves osinbajo, his deputy, but doesn't respect him.

That much is clear. He amply demonstrated that during their long 2 term relationship. The dismissed dss boss issue comes to mind.

But also, he fears his boss, asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Buhari was always aware, he needed Tinubu to succeed, and that made him mad. A general being held to ransome by a civilian leaves a bad taste to hegemons like buhari, and so whatever the real politic permitted, the osinbajo-tinubu power axis was never a darling of the president.

So buharis secret natural choice to replace him has been rotimi amaechi. This option alone would satisfy his desire to prove his own independence of the asiwaju machine, demonstrate a sufficiently anti igbo sentiment necessary to be a front line northern politician, reward a friend who came through for him, and forge a deeper northern relationship with the South South as leverage against an increasingly separatist South West.

Or so I opine

So , I think amaechi is the president's secret choice. But I also think he understands that amaechi can not become president in an open APC contest.
Nobody will get the APC ticket but Tinubu or who tinubu gives it to.

So i think buhari will be giving his blessing quietly to politics that will throw up a president of northern extraction.

Honestly I think buhari wouldn't even mind a president atiku abubakar than risk the alternatives

Goodluck was probably presented to him as a substitute for amaechi at a point, but the politics was off.

So I think we could have tinubu under apc vs atiku under pdp, but with the complication of buhari working quietly for atiku.

If that happens, then our president come 2023 is atiku Abubakar

What do you think?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Chikpat(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Your analysis is very much like the new year prophesies of some acclaimed men of God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Chikpat:
Your analysis is very much like the new year prophesies of some acclaimed men of God

hahaha....mine na analysis no be pro9hecy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by helinues: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2022
I know some things for sure.

Both Tinubu and Osinbajo can't contest Apc primary together.

Whoever that might be really interested in the Apc presidency, both Osinbajo and Tinubu must have talked about it extensively..

That 2 of them are interested at the same time na just one of the cards to win 2023 election

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2022
helinues:
I know some things for sure.

Both Tinubu and Osinbajo can't contest Apc primary together.

Whoever that might be really interested in the Apc presidency, both Osinbajo and Tinubu must have talked about it extensively..

That 2 of them are interested at the same time na just one of the cards to win 2023 election

i agree 100 percent.

buhari knows that too.

i dont see buhari playing along with any plan that will strengthen the tinubu camp ...after all, buhari is cpc and tinubu is acn

after 2023 structures are still needed
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by piggyyeasterner: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
It is Maxi Bola Ikemba Tinubu or death cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
It is Maxi Bola Ikemba Tinubu or death cheesy

How?
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Truthisunique3: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Make una allow buhari reveal his candidate first

Majority of these urchins don't even know their convention date whether e go ever hold sef
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by kettykin: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2022
. demonstrate a sufficiently anti igbo sentiment necessary to be a front line northern politician,

This caught my attention, so a very good anti igbo sentiment is the only qualification to be a front line northern politician. This is getting to a height.
I still haven't gotten confirmation on this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by JaroMan: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Person go just eat undone beans finish come online and begin to fart anyhow.
Wack permutations
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2022
kettykin:

This caught my attention, so a very good anti igbo sentiment is the only qualification to be a front line northern politician. This is getting to a height.
I still haven't gotten confirmation on this

sorry i was banned briefly, actually
...thats my view
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2022
JaroMan:
Wack permutations

Na so

2023 will be a match up between tinubu and atiku
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Make una allow buhari reveal his candidate first

Majority of these urchins don't even know their convention date whether e go ever hold sef

Buhari said he won't say who he's supporting.
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2022
i stand by this permurtation...do you notice amaechi gradually entrring the spotlight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by newbornmacho(m): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2022
JaroMan:
Wack permutations

Recent events are moving the amaechi way tho

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by newbornmacho(m): 12:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Modernizer:

Na so

I would want it to but, the south seems to be insisting on zoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Ekpeitit(m): 3:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Modernizer:
President buhari loves osinbajo, his deputy, but doesn't respect him.

That much is clear. He amply demonstrated that during their long 2 term relationship. The dismissed dss boss issue comes to mind.

But also, he fears his boss, asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Buhari was always aware, he needed Tinubu to succeed, and that made him mad. A general being held to ransome by a civilian leaves a bad taste to hegemons like buhari, and so whatever the real politic permitted, the osinbajo-tinubu power axis was never a darling of the president.

So buharis secret natural choice to replace him has been rotimi amaechi. This option alone would satisfy his desire to prove his own independence of the asiwaju machine, demonstrate a sufficiently anti igbo sentiment necessary to be a front line northern politician, reward a friend who came through for him, and forge a deeper northern relationship with the South South as leverage against an increasingly separatist South West.

Or so I opine

So , I think amaechi is the president's secret choice. But I also think he understands that amaechi can not become president in an open APC contest.
Nobody will get the APC ticket but Tinubu or who tinubu gives it to.

So i think buhari will be giving his blessing quietly to politics that will throw up a president of northern extraction.

Honestly I think buhari wouldn't even mind a president atiku abubakar than risk the alternatives

Goodluck was probably presented to him as a substitute for amaechi at a point, but the politics was off.

So I think we could have tinubu under apc vs atiku under pdp, but with the complication of buhari working quietly for atiku.

If that happens, then our president come 2023 is atiku Abubakar

What do you think?
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Ekpeitit(m): 3:23am On Feb 06, 2022
POINT OF CORRECTION-AMAECHI IS IKWERE NOT IGBO.
THE IKWERE PEOPLE ARE NOT IGBOS AND WILL NEVER BE,IN FACT THE IKWERE PEOPLE HATE IGBO PEOPLE A LOT.
AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.
BY TRYING TO CLAIM AMAECHI,YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY KILL ANY CHANCE HE HAS TO BECOME PRESIDENT.
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by kurupt1: 4:04am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=109993881]POINT OF CORRECTION-AMAECHI IS IKWERE NOT IGBO.
THE IKWERE PEOPLE ARE NOT IGBOS AND WILL NEVER BE,IN FACT THE IKWERE PEOPLE HATE IGBO PEOPLE A LOT.
BY TRYING TO CLAIM AMAECHI,YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY KILL ANY CHANCE HE HAS TO BEC
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by CharleyBright(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Op, you postulation abi na permutation seem meaningful but not right.
Agreed, Tinubu Presidency is a complete NO for Buhari irrespective of the fact that Tinubu helped him to power on both tenures. Buhari and his cabal does wouldn't want Tinubu anywhere close to Aso Villa seat for obvious reasons that they can't trust Tinubu.

However, To compensate the SW for their support, the Buhari cabal would want to throw their support behind an Osibanjo Presidency moreso that he has been loyal and he his a good leader, and most importantly, he will command wide acceptability. To be honest, Osibanjo is the best candidate APC can field if they want to win in 2023.
Tinubu vs Atiku ( Atiku will win)

Osibanjo vs Atiku ( Osibanjo will win)

The Amaechi fact is what is baffling to me. Amaechi is a prodigal son of the South South and almost the entire South. Amaechi cannot win an election in Rivers State today as he is being perceived presently, let alone get the support of the people of South South in votes. Same will be his cade in the SE and SW.
So if I should go by Op permutation that Buhari and his cabal are pushing for an Amaechi presidency, my worry is why so knowing Amaechi cannot win?
Is the Buhari and the North trying to use Amaechi as a Pun to retain power in the North?
Knowing the North and their political schemings, it wouldn't be surprising.
But how will an unpopularAmaechi emerge as APC flag bearer?
It will take a lot of arm twisting and bullying by the President for an Amaechi ticket to emerge.
But is that why Buhari and Ahmed Lawan has been playing ping pong with the electoral bill? Is that why they inserted Direct, Indirect and Concessus clause into the bill to serve their purpose?
But truly speaking, 2023 election will sweet die with do much bitterness and fighting. Tinubu will be the biggest loser.
But Las Las, Yemi Osibanjo will emerge as President of Nigeria.
It has already been written in the books.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Truthisunique2: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Modernizer:
i stand by this permurtation...do you notice amaechi gradually entrring the spotlight?
this is what we have always told you people

Buhari isn't interested in tinubu or any Yoruba in APC because they are all dependent on tinubu

Buhari can't pick a Northerner to replace him either in APC, so ameachi is very much the choice

Ameachi is not dependent on tinubu machinery, so he would always be loyal to buhari to retain buhari cult voters.

He can galvanize ss/se

South west have no alternative than to support him or support an Igbo man from pdp

Ameachi is the only point of this administration so far

Osinbajo is a useless figure head, and between him and ameachi you can see who presidency have been supporting so far

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Truthisunique2: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Modernizer:

Na so

This was what you said in January after tinubu initial gra gra

Modernizer:
This is what you are saying in Feb and this is the reality

Tinubu had too many baggages aside the fact buhari doesn't like him

He is a Yoruba Muslim, his presidency is dead before starting because it disrupt the VP position
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Ekpeitit:
POINT OF CORRECTION-AMAECHI IS IKWERE NOT IGBO.
BY TRYING TO CLAIM AMAECHI,YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY KILL ANY CHANCE HE HAS TO BECOME PRESIDENT.
Your pain never start grin

Those saying Ikwere are not IGBO are Mad-Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo

Amaechi never for one day deny being Igbo, Ikwerre are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, Chibuike Amaechi is pure Igbo man married from Enugwu-Ukwu in Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Truthisunique2: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109995634:

Amaechi never for one day deny being Igbo, Ikwerre are well represented in Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, Chibuike Amaechi is pure Igbo man married from Enugwu-Ukwu in Anambra State.
comrade don't you think this pain is too much on them

Let president ameachi emerge first make we rub am in

Don't kill the hope of our blodas that have taken condolence in "rotimi" as a name

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109995634:

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2022
The problem with Biafra people is that they are all very needy.You are all like children, you can't stand on your own or do anything on your own without trying to attach or beg other tribes.
How are you ever going to achieve Biafra when you can't even stand on your own.
Useless people.
LAUGHING STOCK OF NIGERIA.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by bastardmod: 4:29am On May 31, 2022
Op , this your analysis is quietly turning out to be true , if a non northerner emerges from APC , there may be subtle moves by the north to scuttle his ambition.

You saw far oo.

Interesting times ahead

Seunmsg, helinues, fulaniherdsman,

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 4:31am On May 31, 2022
bastardmod:
Op , this your analysis is quietly turning out to be true , if a non northerner emerges from APC , there may be subtle moves by the north to scuttle his ambition.

You saw far oo.

Interesting times ahead

Seunmsg, helinues, fulaniherdsman,

Bro na so naija politics take keep you awake? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by bastardmod: 4:35am On May 31, 2022
Modernizer:

Bro na so naija politics take keep you awake? grin

grin grin
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
When we analyse better listen grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by bastardmod: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Modernizer:
Then we analyse better listen grin

Hahaha....sha you got this. Waiting for the rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: New Video Contradicts Ndlea’s Claim / Benue Speaker Titus Uba Emerges Pdp Consensus Candidate / 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.