Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. (2091 Views)

2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahaha....sha you got this. Waiting for the rest

God forbid a bola tinubu presidency...man is not just old but sick

1 Like

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by bastardmod: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Modernizer:

God forbid a bola tinubu presidency...man is not just old but sick

Amen amen amen amen amen amen amennnnnñnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by PussyMiners: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Modernizer:
When we analyse better listen grin
It happened just as you predicted.
But how was Tinubu able to turn the tides ??
Adamu was apparently brought to deliver a Northerner as a presidential candidate of the APC but he failed .
Adamu and Buhari were visibly unimpressed last night.

What's the game ? I think they are up to something

PS: Amaechi lost his composure last night . He seemed to have been assured that he was the anointed candidate .
He nearly cried while giving his address
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

It happened just as you predicted.
But how was Tinubu able to turn the tides ??
Adamu was apparently brought to deliver a Northerner as a presidential candidate of the APC but he failed .
Adamu and Buhari were visibly unimpressed last night.

What's the game ? I think they are up to something

PS: Amaechi lost his composure last night . He seemed to have been assured that he was the anointed candidate .
He nearly cried while giving his address

I expect tinubu to be betrayed by the north. I expect atiku to take the Northern vote. Atiku might just end up becoming president.
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by PussyMiners: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Modernizer:

I expect tinubu to be betrayed by the north. I expect atiku to take the Northern vote. Atiku might just end up becoming president.
Very true.
Asiwaju is an old fox. He ll prepare for that eventuality .

You didnt answer the part on " how was Tinubu able to turn the tide " ?
Re: 2023 Permutations, BAT, PYO Amaechi, Atiku. by Modernizer: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
PussyMiners:

Very true.
Asiwaju is an old fox. He ll prepare for that eventuality .

You didnt answer the part on " how was Tinubu able to turn the tide " ?

He paid scary sums of money, but the inside story is that the north feels they can keep their deal and still clinch presidency. So they help him hoping he fails.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Tinubu Visits Former President Babangida (watch Video) / Worst Road In Nigeria: Lagos-abeokuta Is Expressway To Hell / Nigeria Successfully Pays Back China,india IMF Others, $560m Debt In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.