Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu (679 Views)

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace / 2023 Presidency: I'll Declare My Ambition In April - Ngige / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by letdemno: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by helinues: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2022
" Write your stories based on your own perception"

Words...
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by complexBoss12: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2022
If everything in this country is not based on nepotism and tribalism this man should have no business contesting elections at his age. But everyone who speaks against it branded IPOB.

Whether he is a good administrator or not wouldn't matter when he starts his medical tourism. Then he will start complaining of being old, this man is at least 80yrs old.

wetin concern me, we are all in it together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by techmo(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2022
cool

You paid your dues ... You paid in full

Carry on Jagaban, on your mandate we stand

Can't wait for his campaign... Tinubu's mouth is filled with political talks

Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by Ryda(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by piggyyeasterner: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2022
It is Maxi Bola Ikemba Tinubu or death cheesy
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by ObianujuAku1(f): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

good morning wink

God bless Bode George and nephew

Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by thatigboman1: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:
cool

sharap, hoodwinked nigerian yoot
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by techmo(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2022
thatigboman1:
sharap, hoodwinked nigerian yoot

I dare you to mention a single Ibo man dead or alive more qualified in Business, politics and administration than Tinubu

Let CVs do the talking

Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by thatigboman1: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:

I dare you to mention a single Ibo man dead or alive more qualified in Business, politics and administration than Tinubu

Let CVs do the talking

sharap, tinubu is a common criminal. I am more qualified in every sphere of life than your Chicago university certificate forger and drug dealer.
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:

Let CVs do the talking

Bode George is the greatest yoruba man dead or alive cheesy
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by techmo(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
thatigboman1:
sharap, tinubu is a common criminal. I am more qualified in every sphere of life than your Chicago university certificate forger and drug dealer.

grin

Not even when you reach the age of 90 would you attain what Tinubu achieved at 40
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by Jflex07(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Why do Yoruba think or feel that it is only igbo that detest their god tinubu.. Tinubu is not even a popular name in the south south... We know what he did to us by betraying the better south for the north because of his selfish aim.. Once prices of goods go up, we in ph suffer it the most and tinubu has a hand in this by supporting buhari who has put us in this mess.... Tinubu can never win any election in South south.. Let him meet his aboki brothers and allies to vote for him.
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by thatigboman1: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
techmo:

grin

Not even when you reach the age of 90 would you attain what Tinubu achieved at 40
tout, shift
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by minks(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Is the king maker allowed to make himself the king?
I don't think so.
Re: I Want To Pursue My Ambition Without The Title Of A King Maker-tinubu by oluwaahmed: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Accident That Claimed 5 Soldiers Going To Fight IPOB, Was An Act Of God / Tinubu should step down while wike,atiku,tambuwal should contest...PURE HATRED / Breaking: ESN Kills 100 People In Anambra!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.