Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money (25629 Views)

Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can No Longer Get Them With Money–don Jazzy / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Ybaby: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
gassbee:
See wat senior bachelor dey talk

Serious evening newspaper of a man grin grin grin grin

BTW I love Don Jazzy ... this is only about terms they use for ladies younger than the Don
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by caracas: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Donpuffy:
Na so
Ladies now have brains unlike before. One mumu will think that because he has money, ladies will be flocking around him, lie. If you don't talk and show off how brilliant you are, na ugly ones you go dey catch.
Oga pack go one side with this your lie Mohammed theory

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Ybaby: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Zenzu01:
Stupid talk.. As if Prince Ned dey toast any girl.

Most girls date the guy they love but later get married to anybody that is loaded and ready to settle down.

Anyone that is ready to pay school fees, accommodation and does not require her to share her money with him or sweat for him

A useful man in short
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Justinlean02(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jay0079:

Can I get a free tutorial on this NFT...am lost about it
you're in luck DM
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Ybaby: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Donpuffy:
Na so
Ladies now have brains unlike before. One mumu will think that because he has money, ladies will be flocking around him, lie. If you don't talk and show off how brilliant you are, na ugly ones you go dey catch.

Let the duull men catch you...you dare to remove thier hope
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Ybaby: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Navalsadiq:
If he so confident why has rihana not fallen for him

True grin
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by blekko101(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Faller:
After you finish toasting......

Hunger go wire you and your babe....

Are you adopting her?
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Fiscus105(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Exkandayee:
Don jazzy is talking about girls weh get a no b broke ass girls, make una watch the video, most of you no get data to watch the video una come deh comment, he's referring to rich girl,they have money already so you have to get high wooing skills to get them, because money don't entice them again

Oga it's rich girl that don't even toast, they only want to see u as richer, the rest na history
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Johel(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cAo1WuEck

Nigerian Record Label executive and music producer, Michael Collins better known as Don Jazzy, has advised his fellow men on the need to educate themselves on how to woo a lady.

According to him, the days of using money to get a woman are gone now as money doesn’t faze them anymore and now they demand proper wooing if you want to have a thing with them.

He shared a video on his page to give men the latest update and even shared a few hints on how to go about it. He captioned the video,

How are you doing your highness? May I speak freely? You are beautiful and I will like to wash your pant.

Watch the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqsKD6zJUPI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYnudWcADqw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Truly u can't get a responsible woman with money...but with genuine intentions.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ybaby:

Anyone that is ready to pay school fees, accommodation and does not require her to share her money with him or sweat for him

A useful man in short

A responsible man. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Jay0079: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Justinlean02:
you're in luck DM
Done
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Jay0079: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Justinlean02:
you're in luck DM
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by samsard(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
lexy2014:

TNx but this is what I am asking: Is it because he is rich that he shouldn't say what he said?
I'm saying he should know that women flock around men with money, so it isn't completely true that you need to know how to toast women even when you have money.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by segcymoor(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
samsard:
I'm saying he should know that women flock around men with money, so it isn't completely true that you need to know how to toast women even when you have money.

Freestyle...
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na ur side b dat?
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by nextstep(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Don Collins dey take us catch cruise.

Is he talking about Nigeria? Which one is toast again? grin grin

"If na money... dem get moni pass ur papa"

my guy, no be man wey get moni dey dash these babes?
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:

I don't have sisters.

Try again cheesy
Comrade, why are you like this naa � grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
See this adviser wey no even get close to Rihana talk more of smelling the perfume wey Rihana spray for body. Advise yourself, young guys needs money not toasting of girls.. Wetin I go do with toasting this kind of girl one on one meanwhile secretly she be chimney. No be waste of saliva and energy grin

Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by FireUpNow(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dan Jazzy na your left blokos. For saying I will was your pant. This shows you don't have good toasting lines. Otondo!!
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Sholaco: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peace081:

So you mean all your sisters are PROSTITUTES
Hahahahahaha including her mother
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by udemzeus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na lie, the men still get money pass, women only flourish in career not business, I have studied women, only few do well in business. And career does not make so much money
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Truvelisback(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
rastaLivity:
Lies
No be small lie. Women are very good actors immediate they notice that ur Pocket is fat. They will act the good girl and pretend to be nice to u just for u to marry them. Na after marriage dem go come show u their true colors.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by jimtemi1: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
odinson1:

I don't have sisters.

Try again cheesy
2-0 , lol but guy u no try at all not all ladies are olosho Na..
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by filleSouriante(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
shut up you lying hypocrite

Hey madam I'm not ur husband, channel your negative energy on him 'cos it's obvious you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or what else could have made u come for me like that?

By the way that is rhetorical. Some of us were raised better than to engage with a cyber bully or to be one. So, bye
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Wuminity(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Says a man who is not married.

How many has he wooed and retained?

E be like say Dem fall him hand,

Maybe uncle tried to woo a babe with money but failed. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Most nairalanders will think otherwise...

E.G Just get the money crew and War Against Vanity Executives
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by Hkff: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Shutup

I never speak to these whorresss I let my money talk
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by gabpaul: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peace081:

If u can deny your mother in public, who are your sisters that you can't deny
Angry bird take am easy na.. did he mention your mother?
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
samsard:
this is what I am asking: Is it because he is rich that he shouldn't say what he said?
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by samsard(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
lexy2014:

this is what I am asking: Is it because he is rich that he shouldn't say what he said?
He should know better than that since he's rich. Please no more questions on this. We should both have better use for our time than this.
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by EndRape2(f): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
You mean your mother is a prostitute ?

Drug addict ,do not go to rehab.

quote author=odinson1 post=109296667]I don't have the time to learn how to toast PROSTITUTES[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money by vickydevoka(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I agree a little sha

Approach them with confidence...they will fall for you
Women body were wired to get wet when they see a man with confidence

Reason most broke guys even living in face me I slap you apartment keep on changing baby girls all the time
Because they are confident
This your wire no the finish. E long o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy-A Becomes Kolaq Alagbo Ambassador / Femi Adebayo Shows His Zanku Dance Steps As He Sprays Cash At An Event / Yung6ix Gets Manchester United Tattoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.