Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (19280 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
WhizdomXX:

First of alll, Solido is just about to start his First term as Governor of Ndi Anambra so he cannot at the same time be running for President.
This is the typical ibo man. Fulani, Hausa, Ijaw and yoruba dont think like this. Atiku Abubarkar won the gubernatorial election of his state, and OBJ picked him to be his vice. The whole North backed him. Straight to Aso Rock. Look at this one. This is the typical useless brain we are talking about. They want fresh blood and someone sound, we provided them one, look at how this betrayal knocked Soludo out. See eh...you people will kill yourselves. I swear.

They refused to see the talent in that brilliant professor. Imagine. Na you people be your own enemies. And na you ibos be the main problem of Nigeria. Indo not know why dem no even allow you carry yourselves away from Nigeria...but see na that Kaduna people no go allow you go. Lol. Kaduna will never let you go. They are your real enemies. Lol. But una go dey fight ibibio, Tivs, yoruba and ijaws like say na dem tslk say make you no get sense.

If you are actually looking for a Good and Intellectual Igbo man, then you can support Gov. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State. He is a seasoned politician, Engineer and more so, he is currently in the Ruling party. He has declared for 2023 already, so there's no issue of if he's wasting time of not. A Brief look at the Fiscal turnaround in a rather quiet Ebonyi States drives home the point that he'll be able to manage Nigeria's diverse economy very well with or without oil. Statewide however, he needs to work on issue of insecurity, which is bedeviling the Country as a whole now.

P.S : [highlight!]My name is Wisdom, and I'm from Delta State. [/highlight]
You are fool.ishness and not wisdom. What is the GDP of Ebonyi? What did the useless man do in the state? Lol grin Has the useless man you mentioned diversified the economy of Ebonyi? grin Yi.bo...you no well at all.

The same man we know Jagaban's people paid to come on board to cut your tickets.. grin And you foolishly fell for that s.hit? Una no get sense at all? I said it. They will fall for it and go for the man cos I know they are very fo.olish in that SE.

It is exactly what we are saying. It seems you people are just being stup.id from birth. Cos I do not understand what is wrong with you all. Listen to him...a seasoned politician, engineer, and bla.bla bla... can you compare this nuisance you have mentioned with Soludo? A nuisance who left the party that put him in office. That is a real nuisance. Imagine..you left the party on which platform you rose to power while still in power. That kind of person can never be faithful. A betrayal. And he lands in the ruling party, and straight he wants to contest as the president...where he did not sow anything...he wants to reap. Are you ok? And you cannot think deeply that something must be wrong with the man. Of course, he know fo. olish people plenty there and he can easily cut the votes there into pieces. How can you fall for that kin thing. Una get sense....a don see em. cheesy Npthing dey there...ba indomie noodle full the head. grin

This is our point,....you people think everyone is as stu.pid as you are. Una no dey even think?

I look at GDP and physical projects to evaluate public office holders performance. That one? See eh... you people cannot see that Aso Rock. Walahi. And you are even not ashamed to say it. Is it strategic? Someone has just moved to the party, and the person wants to use the party to get to the presidency straight within 1 year he gets to the party. Lol. Una no well at all. For him to even move to that party, he is a useless person. So, those who have been working for the party will just allow the betrayal to come take the ticket. Does it make sense to you? Only a f.oolish man will think such is something to hold on to.

Forget 2023, just support the SW candidate for your own good so they can consider you for 2039...cos SW will do 8 years, and the north will return for their own 8 years. If you cooperate now, you may get 2039, if not, SS or SW will get it again and then, the next opportunity will be in 2055. But we know you very well, na so you go dey best chests up and down. But I assure you that for a century you go just dey shout, you no go smell Aso Rock...till 3023 sef, una go still dey beat chests. So tey we go soon make you minority.

Then we go tell you say Tivs, Itshekiri, Ibibio and others too deserve it. Or are they not Nigerians? Una don get your spot na. No be you be the first president? Yes na. You better be satisfied with that if you know una head no correct to bring a good leader.

Imagine the excuse the mofo gave to knock out Soludo. Una no well at all. Fo.olish people.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by syntekelite(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Victorclean1:

I don't prefer any tribe , I prefer best candidate. You think thiefnubuuu is a good candidate?.

Thats the meaning of btw the devil and the deep blue sea..the citizens have no say in party primaries,but they must vote btw whichever candidate is presented.. for example tinubu wins apc's , atiku wins pdp's, they are both the same.. but with tribal sentiments northerners re votin atiku, which leaves the ibo's who all say they hate tinubu,good and fine, yet its an hausa president thats presently committing crimes against same ibo's..so will ibo's out of spite vote anoda fulani man?? Its like cutting your nose to spite your face..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Nicenixon: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
DelTel:

It will be a fantastic combination actually (esp with Osinbajo so it will be 2 professors but I prefer SouthEast most); Prof Zulum quite fit it, he is energetic, hands-on and proactive. Thank you

We are only suggesting and hopefully it comes to fruition
You are right bro
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Solsix(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mark1990:
I don't think so because the political structure of this country has always centered around money.A situation where we have dictators and those hungry for power.
They will surely pump in money to achieve their aim .in the other way round you might be correct... shocked sad sad shocked sad
Not always true, if not Andy una would have won Anambra election.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by LILGBENGS(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
DelTel:
We have better options

Quite instructively, no one has ever been President on his own volition, (some) people must install; most if not all Nigeria's President have been reluctant President

Shagari was supposed to VP to Azikiwe until Nwobodo and some (Ibo) politicians deceived Zik to join a regional party

OBJ never knew how PDP was formed as he was in prison but was chosen by kingmakers to pacify the West over June 12

Yaradua didn't indicate interest in Presidency until OBJ, El-Rufai, Ribadu, Ibori etc said so and worked it out

GEJ was interested in Bayelsa gubernatorial ticket to slug it out with Timi Alaibe but he was chosen singlehandedly by Yaradua as VP

Buhari couldn't have been President until Tinubu fully supported him alongside some people in 2015 which failed in 2011

Zik, Awolowo, Abiola, Odili, Atiku etc had all the money, connection etc to be Presidents but never got it

Nigeria kingmakers never like a strong personality to be President who can almost singlehandedly install himself; Tinubu (from my personal perspective) will never be Nigeria's President

Do note no cabal member will trust Tinubu but Osinbajo will work with them to an extent

Buhari and the cabal will pick his successor, if and when he picks Osinbajo, everyone including Tinubu will fall in line

That is the reason Tinubu is jittery and quickly declared his interest more than 12months to general election which is absurd and unnecessary distraction to the incumbent government!

Pls note I personally prefer Ngige or Ameachi or Osinbajo as President in that order; Prof. Zulum/El-Rufai as VP

#TimeWillTell
sorry to say, Ngige or amechi, are u smocking weed, of all folks to be president, it's those fools

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Victorclean1: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
syntekelite:

Thats the meaning of btw the devil and the deep blue sea..the citizens have no say in party primaries,but they must vote btw whichever candidate is presented.. for example tinubu wins apc's , atiku wins pdp's, they are both the same.. but with tribal sentiments northerners re votin atiku, which leaves the ibo's who all say they hate tinubu,good and fine, yet its an hausa president thats presently committing crimes against same ibo's..so will ibo's out of spite vote anoda fulani man?? Its like cutting your nose to spite your face..

Nobody hate Tinubu. Ibo just hate his character and way of life. Ibo don't hate Yoriba but hate hypocrisy. Yoriba don't like to foresee the future and majority believe mostly in the present.

Every body warn Tinubu not to plunge Nigeria to untold hardship by supporting Bihari but he didn't see the future. He should apologize but instead he told Bihari he want continue the failed legacy when he declared his presidential intention.

I don't think and don't believe he is the best candidate Yoriba should present. Fashola is a far better candidates though!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by caracas: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
ERockson:
Is that a prophecy or what? This woman should keep quiet or join the presidential race in peace
Keep quiet for what? The way you Tinubu urchins are trying to shut opposing n dissenting voices up is really amazing
Its a democracy,everyone is free to do what he likes including condemn who ever you do not like
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by ERockson: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
caracas:

Keep quiet for what? The way you Tinubu urchins are trying to shut opposing n dissenting voices up is really amazing
Its a democracy,everyone is free to do what he likes including condemn who ever you do not like
People that make noise in the name of actism are worse, Ezekwesili is not excluded
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
benjackugo:
Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili, has said that money will fail politicians during Nigeria's 2023 elections, IGBERETV reports.

She stated this on her Twitter handle while reacting to Bola Tinubu's Presidential declaration.

She tweeted;

https://igberetvnews.com/1412067/money-will-fail-2023-elections-mark-word-oby-ezekwesili/

They have come again.

The mugu is the person with the voters card
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by bluefilm: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu will fail woefully.

He can never be president.

The right man for the job right now as far as I am concerned is no one else but PETER OBI.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Misterdhee1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
This one that was a failure as minister of education is also talking. Social media has a way of making ants feel like giants sha
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by gbemishile: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
cyrusmillz:
Isn't it it sad that in a country of over 200 million people. People with BSCs , MSCs and PhDs...an old haggard quarter to grave convicted drug baron wants to be president and so many foolish demented Nigerian youths are in support simply because he's Yoruba? A big shame on you all. Money won't fail in 2023 elections, more bullion vans will come out and people will vote based on the condition of their stomach.

Buhari's Nigeria will be a paradise compared to Tinubus
So what's ur point exactly?
We shouldn't vvite for him cus he is your a,or because he is not a citizen and has the constitutional rights to vie for an elective post.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by gbemishile: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
8u are right mam.
Tinubu's greatest strength is human resources and not money.if he uses money,he would fail.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Kissiemu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Here we go again... like 2015, like 2019. They are back to making noise, become popular with the online youths (those without PVC) to boost their political career, make enough noise for us to see them as an option, join one mushroom party few weeks to election, contest as presidential candidate, fail woefully then go into oblivion till the next election season... Here they go again.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by cyrusmillz: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
gbemishile:

So what's ur point exactly?
We shouldn't vvite for him cus he is your a,or because he is not a citizen and has the constitutional rights to vie for an elective post.

I don't understand what you typed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Jagunlabiodua: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
No the Igbos have always Aligned with north of, You are slaves to the Fulani, Fulani can not help East rather they will keep killing you Easterners like flies, hold Kanu without trials.
You will all be running to the West for shelter, your tribe is the foolish tribe who empowers his rival up north and then start crying to Yorubas they were Marginalized. You voting against Tinubu does not pain me, What pains me is you are a self destructive people who have no culture of self preservation.
But know this you Igbos will not eat your cake and have it in the West, Tinubu presidency is not negotiable in 2023. The same Yoruba who installed Jonathan in 2011 are betrayers? The Igbo presidency led by Jonathan Marginalized Yorubas, arrested Tinubu and even Obasanjo tore his PDP card because your Azikiwe Jonathan betrayed him. Igbos are No 1 betrayers in Nigeria, can you remember how you betrayed Nigeria by killing the premier of North and West? Or can you tell me who betrayed Abiola for Tofar? And who encouraged Abacha to kill Abiola? The answer is simple IGBOS. But guess what you are learners in 2023 we Yorubas will teach you nefarious nonentities a bitter lesson
Victorclean1:

Very sorry it's paining you. You guys taught us how to align with north. Nobody is against Yoruba being the president but the right person.

Tinubu is not the one. He is even highly hypocritical. What if SE/SS has be aligning with the north since many years ago, don't you think the Yoruba tribe would have been extinct by now

The truth is that you guy were betrayals and I thank social media for quick spread of information. The younger generations were now aware.Believe me the tide is turning. SE SS and middle belt will never vote Tinubu. He is a loser
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Jagunlabiodua: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Keep dreaming grin
Keep hating, all Yoruba haters usually suffer misfortunes in life.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by zeusdgrt(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:

Keep hating, all Yoruba haters usually suffer misfortunes in life.
Only small and primitive minds dwell on tribal egoism as a bases for judgement so u are too primitive for a conversation grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by EmilyD: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mnnnm
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by Jagunlabiodua: 5:16am On Jan 14, 2022
You IGBOS are cavemen, greedy uneducated, ungrateful, canibals and to Cap it all you are all parasites. You call Hausa Fulani Cow but I haven't seen Hausa Fulani crying and ranting online about Tinubu and Yorubas. You people are worst than mosquitoes, to be honest you Easterners don't deserve to live in Yorubaland, you are an enemy of progress, no wonder the East is underdeveloped because you all play politics of bitterness, the Last time Senate president was zoned to the East IGBOS continue to pull themselves down in the Senate until they produced 3 Senate president in 3yrs.

Hausa/Fulani has nothing good to say about IGBOS hence why you can't smell presidency

Yorubas have nothing good to say about IGBOS we know them as children of hate.

Niger Deltans have nothing good to say about IGBOS, Asari dokubo said IGBOS are Ijaw Slaves. Wike denied been Igbo a man bearing Igbo names, ask yourself why because your characters are shameful.

No Nigerian tribe goes to settle in the East except the person is mad but other Nigerians go to North, West and Niger Delta to settle and do business. You are bitter souls damaged souls who have no culture and Respect for your parents and elders talk more of respecting other people. F**k igbo

zeusdgrt:

Only small and primitive minds dwell on tribal egoism as a bases for judgement so u are too primitive for a conversation grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
You IGBOS are cavemen, greedy uneducated, ungrateful, canibals and to Cap it all you are all parasites. You call Hausa Fulani Cow but I haven't seen Hausa Fulani crying and ranting online about Tinubu and Yorubas. You people are worst than mosquitoes, to be honest you Easterners don't deserve to live in Yorubaland, you are an enemy of progress, no wonder the East is underdeveloped because you all play politics of bitterness, the Last time Senate president was zoned to the East IGBOS continue to pull themselves down in the Senate until they produced 3 Senate president in 3yrs.

Hausa/Fulani has nothing good to say about IGBOS hence why you can't smell presidency

Yorubas have nothing good to say about IGBOS we know them as children of hate.

Niger Deltans have nothing good to say about IGBOS, Asari dokubo said IGBOS are Ijaw Slaves. Wike denied been Igbo a man bearing Igbo names, ask yourself why because your characters are shameful.

No Nigerian tribe goes to settle in the East except the person is mad but other Nigerians go to North, West and Niger Delta to settle and do business. You are bitter souls damaged souls who have no culture and Respect for your parents and elders talk more of respecting other people. F**k igbo

After typing this long folly write up,am glad to announce to u am not Igbo but I don't do tribalism when it comes to the faith and future of Nigeria,so kindly be aware u just spent time writing rubbish as ur it just shows u are still primitive in thought grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) / President Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN Conference Summit (Pictures) / Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children, Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.