Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined (204 Views)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / Breaking News: Rev. Patrick Edet Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined by MIRACULOUS123(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined by dawnomike(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Make effort day by day not to masturbate... If u masturbate daily, try as much as possible to resist the temptation as long as possible.

With time, the frequency will reduce and wane off over time.

1 Like

Re: Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Make effort day by day not to masturbate... If u masturbate daily, try as much as possible to resist the temptation as long as possible.

With time, the frequency will reduce and wane off over time.
Thank you bro
God bless���

1 Like

Re: Help!My Life Is Getting Ruined by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2022
MIRACULOUS123:
Hello Guys
Good morning
I need your help
I'm an average guy of 19 years old...
I started masturbating when I was 15...I thought it's normal until I got addicted to it..
Buh recently I've started noticing that I'm having problems with my health so I decided to check my health status at the hospital only for me to realized that I've got High blood pressure...
And for what I do,my job is stressful though imma university aspirant, I'm doing the work for the main time.
And I do know that masturbation and sex can trigger the rise of blood pressure...

I'm getting scared!
Why?
I really want to stop masturbating,buh I'm too addicted to the point that I will not even know whenever i masturbate.
I don't normally feel guilty after masturbating but I think it is affecting me at large now..
I need ur opinions pls..
I want to stop buh I don't know what to do...
whoever know how I can reduce my blood pressure too should pls help me....

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Debunks Report Of Server Breach / Best Dzeehome Store For Home Items / (???)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.