Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! (5085 Views)

Gambling Has Ruined Me, Please Help! / Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ChildOfDoom: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
I just lost out on my salary [15k] which i was paid yesterday. I always say i'll stop but i end up going back to the act when i have money.

Bet9ja virtual makes people miserable so quick. I can't step into benin city again because i duped people of their money to gamble. One is a cult guy that threatened to kill me anytime he sees me.

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Shelumiel: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is a classic case of what the Bible calls ".. a fool and his money are soon parted ..."

8 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ChildOfDoom: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I traded with almost everything in my room [T.V, DVD, Iron, bucket, fan etc] before fleeing. I used to be a bright brain but i lost focus in school and dropped out due to the addiction.

Hmm... How i wish betting companies can be banned from the country. It's making youths not to think straight. I didn't even think of buying drugs or foodstuff i had planned all along before the money came

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by tstx(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Greed
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Rawmalik: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I just lost out on my salary [15k] which i was paid yesterday. I always say i'll stop but i end up going back to the act when i have money.

Bet9ja virtual makes people miserable so quick. I can't step into benin city again because i duped people of their money to gamble. One is a cult guy that threatened to kill me anytime he sees me.
don't gamble your money on virtual soccer, that stuff's a heavy scam. If you have the time just go to a bet9ja shop and carefully watch those playing virtual, all they do is hiss loudly, squeeze the betslip and throw to the ground, even those that win still end up losing everything cuz they don't and can't stop playing until they are hopeless and dried up and na by that time their eyes go clear. So steer off virtual bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
It's IMPOSSIBLE to beat the machines. IMPOSSIBLE!
Just have it at the back of your mind the next time you are tempted!
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ChildOfDoom: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is a classic case of what the Bible calls ".. a fool a his money are soon parted ..."
what i need is prayers sir. I'm caught in a web
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

pls tell them to hurry up so I can come to chop rice

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by timibare(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can give you sure 4odds......your next salary multiply 4odds , niqqa u Don blow na......

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by COOL10(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
You should always know when to stop. The betting companies can't be banned because they never forced you to give them your money. You made a conscious decision as an adult. It has nothing to do with them. I make use of betking and I've been on a losing streak since I started betting grin. But I decided to take some time,to study the games and how to play better cos Na novice syndrome been dey worry me. I'm still on that learning process and I know it'll pay off one day but bros,abeg,never spend more than you can afford to lose.

No doubt,it's an addictive game but it also pays. The key thing is to have a limit I.e a set amount whereby you'll stop playing if you're on a losing streak(like I am grin).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ChildOfDoom: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
tstx:
Greed
hmm.. Yea, kind of. And there was an urgent need to offset some pending debt more than 20k
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

pls tell them to hurry up so I fit chop rice
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by cornel9297: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
there was a time I used to stake high on games but I have learnt my lessons.
it is better to target winning big with a small stake instead of wasting ur hard earned money on small odds because bookies will always smile at the end

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Melvinsofty: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
cornel9297:
there was a time I used to stake high on games but I have learnt my lessons.
it is better to target winning big with a small stake instead of wasting ur hard earned money on small odds because bookies will always smile at the end
bro you are so on point i thought i was smart but i was wrong learnt my lesson the hard way now i nor dey play pass 500 naira no matter how safe the game

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ChildOfDoom: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rawmalik:
don't gamble your money on virtual soccer, that stuff's a heavy scam. If you have the time just go to a bet9ja shop and carefully watch those playing virtual, all they do is hiss loudly, squeeze the betslip and throw to the ground, even those that win still end up losing everything cuz they don't and can't stop playing until they are hopeless and dried up and na by that time their eyes go clear. So steer off virtual bro.
true. But after loosing booked games for a while, there's an urge to switch to virtual [another form of winning]
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
tstx:
Greed

More like an addiction, pure and simple.

Dear poster, the only person who can help you break this habit is you
Delve deep, and know you can do anything
Good luck
Your user name ChildOfDoom is sooo negative, its negative connotations will just hang over you like a cloak. If you are not trolling, change it please.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by musa234(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
You can never outsmart bet9ja, they created the virtual platform and so you don't expect them to lose, common sense should tell you that these bet companies can't or won't create a platform that will make them lose.I can categorically tell you that bet9ja make more money from the virtual game compared to the live bet.. Please I beg of you, desist from playing virtual or bet9ja as a whole ,it can ruin you totally. I really look at people who play these games as fools especially bet9ja. No disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by SkinnyNigga: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Melvinsofty:

bro you are so on point i thought i was smart but i was wrong learnt my lesson the hard way now i nor dey play pass 500 naira no matter how safe the game
i no dey bet pass 100 now.. them wan wreck me before..
no game is safe, like today wey Torino fvck up

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by adexslim93(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I traded with almost everything in my room [T.V, DVD, Iron, bucket, fan etc] before fleeing. I used to be a bright brain but i lost focus in school and dropped out due to the addiction.

Hmm... How i wish betting companies can be banned from the country. It's making youths not to think straight. I didn't even think of buying drugs or foodstuff i had planned all along before the money came
Guy, no b only u...the virtual bet rewind my life to 2007 when I ought to be in 2017..my friend's girl dat step my room dey wish say I b their date...I dey dash people cloth na me come dey borrow when e enter body,I was owing more than 130k
thank God the debt has been largely reduced now..I almost drop out of school too ... thank God now, I am free of its addiction now ...I don enter 2010 now by next June, i go celebrate say I enter 2015

6 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by adexslim93(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
i no dey bet pass 100 now.. them wan wreck me before..
no game is safe, like today wey Torino fvck up
Bet9ja sports bet can never wreck u, virtual does ....if u play 100 naira game, you might not have to stake another until the next day he virtual swallow ur money every 4 mins,it has been destroying the Nigerian youth rendering them useless to their families and the nation at large

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by SkinnyNigga: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
adexslim93:

Bet9ja sports bet can never wreck u, virtual does ....if u play 100 naira game, you might not have to stake another until the next day he virtual swallow ur money every 4 mins,it has been destroying the Nigerian youth rendering them useless to their families and the nation at large
i used to stake with 1k 1k then. live bet.
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by adexslim93(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
i used to stake with 1k 1k then. live bet.
I still played live bet today, I was in a hurry to win and immediately I lost 200 naira, I went back home,watched NWC vs BOU, then went back there, waited for a friend to win and collect my cut of his winning 200 naira... The only way I can get back my loas for the day...if I could get it back, I report back to my bed, I see my loss as the money I should have spent on airtime/data, then eat a good meal..I am done for that day...I don't visit betshops on weeksays, strictly meant for biz/work and if my gf is around, I stake from my bet account and wont visit betshops
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Antina(f): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
adexslim93:

Guy, no b only u...the virtual bet rewind my life to 2007 when I ought to be in 2017..my friend's girl dat step my room dey wish say I b their date...I dey dash people cloth na me come dey borrow when e enter body,I was owing more than 130k
thank God the debt has been largely reduced now..I almost drop out of school too ... thank God now, I am free of its addiction now ...I don enter 2010 now by next June, i go celebrate say I enter 2015

grin cheesy
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by mayortech(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
@ op...its always like dat wen u don't Knw d way..... 20 sure odds is available if ur interested
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Hacktod: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

grin odd 2.0 grin
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by blesssingtime(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
You had to post it in the romance section
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by adexslim93(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
mayortech:
@ op...its always like dat wen u don't Knw d way..... 20 sure odds is available if ur interested
He lost his money to virtual sports not sports/ livebet
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by wayne4loan: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
adexslim93:

grin grin big reminder grin grin
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Bewiseedet(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

my own worst oo
Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by OKOATA(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nature has so built in you that you have absolute control over the materials that reach my subconscious mind through your five senses. People don't exercise it that's why they live in fear/poverty. Your subconscious mind is like a fertile garden spot in which weed will grow in abundance if the seed of more desirable, positive things aren't sown.
You have the ability to completely control your own mind. Nature has endowed you with one strong thing and that's the ability to control your own mind. If you can't control your own mind you won't be able to control anything, needless to say you can't be great in life if you can't control your mind.

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by Headlesschicken(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin Dix bet9ja has destroyed more youths in dix country,than it has done em good,even when dey do win big,next thing u know dey r back to square one, begging money.... Some ppls office x now in a bet shop,dey start n end dia days dia... SMH, Gamblers r liable to die young...

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! by ndaman25: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
adexslim93:

....bros it also ruin me den have numerous account from merrybet 2 bet9ja 2 nairabet....until I ask God to removed the love of gambling in my Heart before I stop it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React) / Saki Aluminum Pot Making- An Art Of Indigenous Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.