Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Wordpress Vs Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Vs Blogger (1588 Views)

Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? / Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal / Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Vs Blogger by mavtrevor(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2011
Having worked with the two free blogging platforms, which do you prefer to work with? which do you think is more flexible and why do you like any of them more? Check out the best of two @ Netmediablog and mavtrevor's blog and tell me which you like most.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by lagoshost(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2011
I give it to WP. It is still the best if you have a good framework.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by mavtrevor(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2011
And it has so many plugins that will bring your blog to life in an instant, wordpress is quite a nice platform. I came across a plugin that can allow visitors of your blog add posts to your blog, see addblog
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2011
wordress na baba
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by talk2hb1(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2011
Wordpress na baba. using it for ma blog www.blog.cogent-concept.com
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by iGuru1(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2011
I still prefer my new blogger platform, its the very best.
Easy to create, design and publish.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by moderatorr: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
blogger is no where near wp.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2012
Wordpress is far better than Blogger but in as much as I can still do what I need to do with my blog on Blogger, while also making cool money plus getting good traffic from Google, I remain loyal to Blogger.com
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by mavtrevor(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2012
i used wp for my blog www.netmediablog.com and i always will prefer it to blogger any day and time.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by Frosti(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2012
Wordpress any day.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Wordpress is far better than Blogger but in as much as I can still do what I need to do with my blog on Blogger, while also making cool money plus getting good traffic from Google, I remain loyal to Blogger.com
Same here...
BTW....Blogger can be cheaper to maintain and don't need hosting to redirect your own domain name to blogger. wink
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by zangiff(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ma blog is on blogger but really wanna move it to wp cus of mobile press cuz i dnt really understand mobstac and gomo mobile for blogger
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by yilia: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2013
In my opinion, WordPress is the best CMS application for website design.
There are so many free wordpress themes and plugins for you to use to make your website to be what you wish to be.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by bizfirst: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Comparing blogger and WP is like trying to compare heaven with earth. As far as CMS platforms go, you just have to respect WP! Why?

1. The amount of plugins are simply awesome! There is nothing that you would want that you cannot achieve with a WP plugin.
2. The themes? Top notch and mostly free. I searched for over a week for a good blogger template. Never found one!
3. The support is first class, the community eager and intelligent enough to help.

Why would anyone look at blogger? I strongly feel blogger is for baby bloggers! You move to WP when you turn pro!!
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by yhuci(m): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2013
I can simply place adverts on my free blooger account and make cool cash than my WP buddies
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by yilia: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2013
I would prefer wordpress all the time.
It is more flexible and powerful than blogger.
there are so many wordpress themes and plugins for you to make website to be what you wish it to be.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger by Victormology: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well, i don't think there is anything to argue here.
Wp is the best but a newbie blogger will find blogger more interesting
please who can tell me how to create a template like ogbongeblog
www.ogbongeblog.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) / The Main 10 Most Valuable Chrome Extensions - TECH ENLITE / Get Your Facebook Page Verified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.