Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary (379 Views)

Mohbad Says Marlian Music And Naira Marley Want Him Dead / Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary / They Want Me To Die In Fire – Bbnaija Host Ebuka Cries Out Over His Obituary Sen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary by Gistblog9ja(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
A Nigerian man named Chinedu Azuwuike has called out an online loan app after they put out an obituary declaring him dead.

Chinedu Azuwuike said the repayment was overdue for only 5 days and he come online and saw his pictures with an obituary of his name and face surface the internet.

The image seen announced that Chinedu Azuwuike died on January 4, 2022 and will be buried towards the end on January 2022.

Its was written that Chinedu has vowed never to pay them back for the sick stunt they pulled.

According to photo shared on a Facebook group created to fight the loan app, Chinedu wrote ;

"Please imagine what this stupid loan app did.

What a childish act and a very stupid thing.

How can a loan app do this to me ?

Just because of 5 days overdue days.

I swear with my life, if i pay them, let this obituary be real."

GistLovers read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/01/man-in-shock-after-loan-app-declared.html?m=0

Re: Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary by Aidejay(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2022
this must be a joke.
what sort of unprofessional and mentally degrading sh*t is that.
Re: Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary by thesicilian: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Looks fake
Re: Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2022
What the fúck?? shocked grin grin
Re: Man In Shock After A Loan App Declared Him Dead And Published His Obituary by ahnie: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Lolx

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimpe Akintunde Thankful For Escaping ‘Bandits Attack’ / Corp Member Proposed To A Lady Right In Front Of The Nysc DG / Let Them Keep Talking Actress, Destiny Etiko Replies Critics That Link Her To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.