Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

To Visit Asaba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Visit Asaba (766 Views)

Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Visit Asaba by Peterpan222(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
So guys, we've decided to finally go on a 3days vacation as couple. Pls suggest great places one could visit in Asaba Delta state to catch great fun. Be it anywhere but without security issues though. I want to maximise the time and do a lot like including shopping, clubbing, movies, anything at all. Pls comment. Thanks

Just say anything if it's hotel recommendation�

1 Like

Re: To Visit Asaba by sageb: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peterpan222:
So guys, we've decided to finally go on a 3days vacation as couple. Pls suggest great places one could visit in Asaba Delta state to catch great fun. Be it anywhere but without security issues though. I want to maximise the time and do a lot like including shopping, clubbing, movies, anything at all. Pls comment. Thanks

You can visit Golden Tulip hotel along Maryam Babangida way , Asaba.
Re: To Visit Asaba by Peterpan222(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okay thanks so much for the suggestion. Any recreational centres we could go while lodging in the hotel? Person no go de inside hotel throughout Na. I want it to be an opportunity to explore Asaba. Thanks �
sageb:

You can visit Golden Tulip hotel along Maryam Babangida way , Asaba.
Re: To Visit Asaba by Skyfornia(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peterpan222:

Asaba is a small town...you don't need any special place, everywhere soft. Especially from stadium to okpanam road. And security is guaranteed cause crime is very low there.
Re: To Visit Asaba by Peterpan222(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okay thanks for this. Could be kind of specific of the locations ? Atleast I knw where and where to highlight from the cab. Thanks man �
Skyfornia:

Asaba is a small town...you don't need any special place, everywhere soft. Especially from stadium to okpanam road. And security is guaranteed cause crime is very low there.
Re: To Visit Asaba by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peterpan222:
Okay thanks for this. Could be kind of specific of the locations ? Atleast I knw where and where to highlight from the cab. Thanks man �

Your sure plug is dbs road. That’s the entertainment hub of Asaba. From clubs, to open bars, night life, hotels, girls, etc.
Re: To Visit Asaba by Peterpan222(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thanks Man �. I appreciate
princeeze1:

Your sure plug is dbs road. That’s the entertainment hub of Asaba. From clubs, to open bars, night life, hotels, girls, etc.
Re: To Visit Asaba by sageb: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Peterpan222:
Okay thanks so much for the suggestion. Any recreational centres we could go while lodging in the hotel? Person no go de inside hotel throughout Na. I want it to be an opportunity to explore Asaba. Thanks �

You can visit Delta state university, Anwai campus off Anwai road
Or
If you like shopping, you can visit Shoprite before Anwai flyover.
Finally, I have suggested 3 things for you
University: DELSU campus 3
Hotel: Golden Tulip
Mall: Shoprite
Goodluck
Re: To Visit Asaba by Peterpan222(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
sageb:

You can visit Delta state university, Anwai campus off Anwai road
Or
If you like shopping, you can visit Shoprite before Anwai flyover.
Finally, I have suggested 3 things for you
University: DELSU campus 3
Hotel: Golden Tulip
Mall: Shoprite
Goodluck

Okay thanks man.. I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Change In Attitude Immediately Anyone Joins The Nigerian Police? / When Last Have You Received Help From Anyone? / What Would You Do If You Dad Was Havin An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.