Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) (1295 Views)

28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022

Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jobless dirty things..

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Nomanshman: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
E choke
Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Honestly, people get strength aswear... I just dey reason how all this tribal urchins dey survive for hard times...it u check the idiot account... He no get up to 100k
HornyTave:

10:49 for night and being a tribalistic bigot no let you get rest of mind.
upon the all suffer when deh Nigeria, you add tribalism join your suffer,
Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realwisdomlaw:
Honestly, people get strength aswear... I just dey reason how all this tribal urchins dey survive for hard times...it u check the idiot account... He no get up to 100k

I have enough...your mum hasn't ever complained when I am pounding grin
Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm on Naira land to promote my blog, what are u here for? U Re here to hate Ur fellow human beings just being he is not from Ur tribe. While others contribute to the success of the family and society... People like u are here constituting nuisance on Naira land.. I hear u say u have enough, lol... U are a bloody poor man.. rich people don't have time for hate.. be useful. Anu ofia
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Honestly, I don't blame u.. I will track u, for disrespecting my mom in a such a manner.. and I will use u as an example. Watch Ur back.. don't even think this a joke. U think u can insult anyone u see on social media and get away with that
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Re: Drama As Hookup Girls Clash With Keke Man (VIDEO) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realwisdomlaw:
I'm on Naira land to promote my blog, what are u here for? U Re here to hate Ur fellow human beings just being he is not from Ur tribe. While others contribute to the success of the family and society... People like u are here constituting nuisance on Naira land.. I hear u say u have enough, lol... U are a bloody poor man.. rich people don't have time for hate.. be useful. Anu ofia
Realwisdomlaw:
Honestly, I don't blame u.. I will track u, for disrespecting my mom in a such a manner.. and I will use u as an example. Watch Ur back.. don't even think this a joke. U think u can insult anyone u see on social media and get away with that

I am patiently waiting for you... I offer free hometraining lessons.

Next time, you see my moniker, you wouldn't ever try to insult. I was on my own when you came to look for my trouble. And you found me. cool

And YES, your mum doesn't complain grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Abuse In Christian Relationship Who Is To Be Blame / Undergraduate Commits Suicide Over Inability To Have Sex With His Girlfriend. / Faint Pictures Of Gunmen That Attacked Lekki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.