Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star (373 Views)

Little Story About Panta The Musician On A Wheelchair / New Hiphop Mp3 Songs Free Downloads / Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star by JohnNgene: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
If you think that your life is hard, I dare you to live one hour in the body of Emmanuel Gilbert Kalu who is disabled and bound to a wheelchair.

Panta, as he popularly called in the Enugu hiphop community, is an inspiring human being with an irrepressible spirit. I got to meet him online this year 2022 in the ENUGU HANGOUT Facebook group where he usually posts. Panta never allows his condition to stop him from having fun and making new friends. Best of all is that Panta never begs. Mba! You will be charmed by his warm and friendly personality. You will reach out to him and support him willingly and cheerfully.

Mana I'm not here to talk about his disability alone. I'm here to introduce you to his music. I have faith that Flavour, Larry Gaaga, E-Money or any other destiny-helper out there will discover Panta and bring his talent to limelight where the world can celebrate him now that he's still alive.

Silver or Gold I have none but this Nairaland platform I have, I give to you Panta.

I will be posting links of his songs here so biko stay tuned dear future fans and lovers of Panta.

Re: Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star by JohnNgene: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Click on the link below to listen to Panta's first song that he released last year 2021.

This one is sure to get you moving your body.

https://mayvibe.com/song/more-time1623534538

Re: Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star by JohnNgene: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
You can connect with Panta on Facebook through the link below:

https://facebook.com/gilbert.okoro.16
Re: Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star by JohnNgene: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
When PANTA says "E go beta" in this song, he is not your average motivational speaker. He says it because he means it and lives it. He may be confined to a wheelchair but he walks, runs and flies through his music.

Click on the link below to listen to E GO BETA by PANTA.

https://mayvibe.com/song/egobeta1642033832

Re: Meet Panta The Disabled Hiphop Star by JohnNgene: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Rema's Live Performance Of Rave&roses [video] / Need A Good Music Producer To Work With In Port Harcout / Why Do Weird People Or Weird Creatives Usually Make The Best Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.