Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President (15753 Views)

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / 2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
If Moghalu runs, I'll most likely vote for him.

I'm not voting for PDP or APC at all. No thank you.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
cyrusmillz:
Woow , My first post to ever make FP angry and I'm also FTC grin 2022 is truly my year of more than a conqueror grin

Tbh, Nigerians are not ready for change, even with these baby politicians declaring their intent. Tinubu is still the only serious candidate so far .

The only one way Nigerians can ever stop recycling these old fools is when:

Moghalu, sowore, Adesina, Obiezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu, Falz , Peter Obi , Pastor Sam Adeyemi ( Yes, he should be there even if he's just an advisory) and co should form a single party with a common goal

By selling ther personalities of these people and the usual herd mentality of most Nigerians , it'll be surprising how this will result in a real movement.

But no , everyone wants to be president. All this sowore in one party , Mogahlu in another is just plain stupidity and crass unseriousness. Some should please deliver this message to them
Bro it will come to that later. Nor dey reveal our code, nor dey fast forward anyhow
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Agugbadin: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kingsley you are welcome. Nigeria needs young thinkers at this point in time to rescue this country from the mess of 7yrs
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu was Treasurer of Mobil unlimited before resigning to contest for senate in 1992. He served as a senator until the third republic was aborted by Abacha. He immediately joined other democrats to fight the military junta of Abacha for the restoration of democratic rule.

So you see, he had a very sound antecedent in the corporate sector, national assembly and pro-democracy movement before even contesting for governor.

So deputy Cbn governor is nothing to u?? Bt mobil treasurer is Smtn??

He has been in fight for good governance since joining politics even after loosing.

Many people fought against the military junta of abacha and tinubu wasn’t one of them. Tinubu wasn’t even a member of nadeco.

Tinubu was shopping for appointments under abacha like a nicodemus at night.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by ThatFairGuy1: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nonsense list
cyrusmillz:
Woow , My first post to ever make FP angry and I'm also FTC grin 2022 is truly my year of more than a conqueror grin

Tbh, Nigerians are not ready for change, even with these baby politicians declaring their intent. Tinubu is still the only serious candidate so far .

Moghalu, sowore, Adesina, Obiezekwesili, Aisha Yesufu, Falz , Peter Obi , Pastor Sam Adeyemi ( Yes, he should be there even if he's just an advisory) and co should form a single party with a common goal

By selling ther personalities of these people and the usual herd mentality of most Nigerians , it'll be surprising how this will result in a real movement.

But no , everyone wants to be president. All this sowore in one party , Mogahlu in another is just plain stupidity and crass unseriousness. Some should please deliver this message to them
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by abdulikhina(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
You do not become a president of a country on social media. So stop all the sacasm and get serious.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Lashist(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:

He is running for president of Twitter NG.
Very correct cheesy. While you are jumping on every APC and PDP thread campaigning for old cargoes...sensible youth...im sure your slogan this period is tinubu 4+4 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by joepepsy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Falz
cyrusmillz:

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Arabaincubus: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
These are the type of candidates Nigerians should be looking out for. I need to see other parties bring forth people like Kingsley Moghalu; so that Nigerians can have a robust debate and be able to choose from among human beings. They should avoid all the expired old men above 70 years if Nigeria were to survive her current challenges.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Bamzyriches451: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
You don't have issues contesting except you're contesting under the platform of AP...
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Hungarriman: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Moghalu has not achieved anything of significance other than social media noise to warrant majority of Nigerians trusting him enough to vote him in as president. He was appointed as Deputy Governor of CBN in a paddy paddy arrangement by Jonathan. Other than that appointment, he has nothing to his name. He should go and start from house of reps and work his way to the top if he's serious about serving Nigerians.
This is the most ignorant, daft and uninformed/ diabolical statement that I've read this year on this platform. So moghalu's profile at United Nations is not of any significance, this is not even talking about his lecturing gig at the Tufts University as Professor of Practice in International Business and Public Policy at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy or his sogato strategies company he has in Geneva or his fellowship of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. Funny enough, he was appointed deputy CBN gov by Yaradua, based on recommendation from Sanusi. But yes, according to seunmsg of nairaland has not achieved anything of significance. Well talk is always cheap.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by insabarnur(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
Problem with Nigeria election is..The educated, intelligent and experienced ones are passive..
The show is ran at the grassroots by the uneducated fools,ignorant without political consciousness, Touts, and diabolical gurus who clears roads for their likes but with a little I'll gotten wealth.

And at the end the former continues in their usual culture of brooding.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Willie2015: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hungarriman:
This is the most ignorant, daft and uninformed/ diabolical statement that I've read this year on this platform. So moghalu's profile at United Nations is not of any significance, this is not even talking about his lecturing gig at the Tufts University as Professor of Practice in International Business and Public Policy at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy or his sogato strategies company he has in Geneva or his fellowship of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. Funny enough, he was appointed deputy CBN gov by Yaradua, based on recommendation from Sanusi. But yes, according to seunmsg of nairaland has not achieved anything of significance. Well talk is always cheap.

U need endorsement in Naija political terrain...
Obiano endorsed Prof Soludo... for example...
Winnin election in Nigeria is much more than .....
academics and stunts in the private sector...
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by lereinter(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Make he run for sambisa
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by IbileIfe: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
A political joker.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Deadlytruth(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
In Nigeria, what guides the choice of overwhelming majority of voters during election are:
1. The region and religion whose turn it is or should be to produce the next president

2. Primordial sentiments of "The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know"

3. The "need" not to waste one's votes on an unpopular candidate who has "no structures" hence can't win.

4. The need to deliberately vote a questionable character just to get back at another tribe which voted against "our" brother in a previous election.

These have been the pattern since 1999.
Those who vote based on manifesto as it concerns the economy, foreign policy, infrastructure, policy issues and other cognate parameters are less than 0.0000001% nationwide.
So each time I see aspirants like Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye, etc trying to woo voters with manifestos ladden with incisive and compelling analysis on genuine issues that have direct bearing to true nation building and fundamentally impactful reforms without saying anything about inanities like the zoning arrangement of their parties and how they will share political offices like Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker of Hose of Reps, etc if they win; I just laugh at how highly they think of Nigerian voters.
We have had parties like National Conscience, Kowa Party, Fresh Party, SPDM, etc in the past with ideological base but they failed to include zoning and religion in their manifestos, Nigerian voters never looked their ways hence they all died natural Nigerian death.
When AD and later ACN concentrated only on ideology of issues and insulated itself from the ideologically vacuous general Nigerian politics they lost nearly all their SW base and got reduced to a one state party. Nigerians began to taunt it as a regional pressure group until they began to open up to the compromise of alligning with the North and other parties towards attaining "nationalistic outlook' and as well buying into ethno-regional and religious sentiments before Nigerians embraced it across regions now in the form of APC.
I just wish Moghalu had understood how the average Nigerian reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Sheggy13(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
jaxxy:

He has been in fight for good governance since joining politics even after loosing.

Many people fought against the military junta of abacha and tinubu wasn’t one of them. Tinubu wasn’t even a member of nadeco.

Tinubu was shopping for appointments under abacha like a nicodemus at night.
The point he is trying to make is that Tinubu at least has some political experience. He was a Senator and governor of Lagos State before thinking of going for Presidency now. Moghalu wants to move from CBN Deputy governor to becoming President. All these shouldn't matter in a matured democracy as we saw with Trump in the US but Nigeria as we know still has a long way to go.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Banmeallday: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
cyrusmillz:
Kingsley Moghalu , one of the 2019 presidential candiates has declared to run for president in 2023. He said this in a tweet , while tagging president Buhari and also informing Nigerians in the cyberspace

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1481148251353059330?t=M8WGkM001H0ldoN4go5bgw&s=19

This guy I believe he is just pretending in order to legitimize “democracy” in Nigg Area.....
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by cyrusmillz: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Nonsense list

Can you please come up with a better list ? Additions/ subtractions ?
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by cyrusmillz: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
joepepsy:
Falz

Yeah , we need him . Believe me
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by cyrusmillz: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Bro it will come to that later. Nor dey reveal our code, nor dey fast forward anyhow

Time don dey go and no real movement don dey on ground na
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by joepepsy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Smh
cyrusmillz:

Yeah , we need him . Believe me
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Federalofficia(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2022
Hahah no wonder baba lift twitter ban today he knows moghalu and his cohort always rule on twitter but in order to be fair with theM he ligted the twitter ban so he can also contest on Twitter abeg if them no open twitter him no go talk abi no radio or television there very soon now them go organise vote for twitter and him go win forgetting the real people with voters card no be twitter them day on the real election day him go come 14th again him and sowore go come start another wahala with the new president say them cheat them
cyrusmillz:
Kingsley Moghalu , one of the 2019 presidential candiates has declared to run for president in 2023. He said this in a tweet , while tagging president Buhari and also informing Nigerians in the cyberspace

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1481148251353059330?t=M8WGkM001H0ldoN4go5bgw&s=19
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2022
cyrusmillz:

Time don dey go and no real movement don dey on ground na
e dey, them reveal am for FELABRATION last year, I don forget d movement name. Falana, Seun kuti and others dey head am
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Deadlytruth(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Many people fought against the military junta of abacha and tinubu wasn’t one of them. Tinubu wasn’t even a member of nadeco. Tinubu was shopping for appointments under abacha like a nicodemus at night.

How some persons manage to sleep soundly at night after telling obvious lies with a straight face is what I still don't understand.

Tinubu who, like other NADECO members went into exile is the one someone is accusing here of seeking for appointments under Abacha. So Tinubu was overseas seeking for appointments from the same Abacha he ran away from? I can't believe that hate for no good reason can make someone go this far in telling barefaced lie against someone else. This one is beyond politics.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by chigonye: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Moghalu has not achieved anything of significance other than social media noise to warrant majority of Nigerians trusting him enough to vote him in as president. He was appointed as Deputy Governor of CBN in a paddy paddy arrangement by Jonathan. Other than that appointment, he has nothing to his name. He should go and start from house of reps and work his way to the top if he's serious about serving Nigerians.

And who says he must first be a local government chairman etc before he becomes president of the country.
The ones with so-called experience that have been manipulating their way up there, how far?
How much better has the fared?

Your kind of people are the ones that will complain that a company did not offer you a job that you are academically qualified for because you don't have 10yrs experience.

We have been voting "qualified" candidate, yet no significant progress... let's try the "unqualified" ones abeg!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by chigonye: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Deadlytruth:

How some persons manage to sleep soundly at night after telling obvious lies with a straight face is what I still don't understand.

Tinubu who, like other NADECO members went into exile is the one someone is accusing here of seeking for appointments under Abacha. So Tinubu was overseas seeking for appointments from the same Abacha he ran away from? I can't believe that hate for no good reason can make someone go this far in telling barefaced lie against someone else. This one is beyond politics.

I sincerely hope you're not lobbying for Tinubu to be the next president. I sincerely hope not.!
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President by Deadlytruth(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2022
chigonye:

I sincerely hope you're not lobbying for Tinubu to be the next president. I sincerely hope not.!

So the need not to lobby for Tinubu grants one the license to tell a barefaced lie against him with a straight face?
And you think the Atiku you are lobbying for is better than Tinubu, right? Recall that the Obasanjo you lobbied for in 1999 and again in 2003 despite his very terrible records as Military HOS would later disclose that Atiku is too corrupt to be allowed to govern Nigeria. He added that Atiku has no atom of morality in him, believes in cutting corners, stole as much money under him as would be enough to feed 400 million Nigerians for 300 years, etc.
Tinubu has never held a federal office hence one is always at loss as to how you lots just hate him and demonize him while whitewashing the likes of Atiku who is known to have grossly abused a federal position to enrich himself and his cronies by way of cornering Nigeria's choiciest assets through the fraudulent privatization exercise he supervised as BPE head. Even the Yaradua you all lobbied for in 2007 had the baggage of fraudulent private ownership of a federal government project right at that moment. Till now I am not able to get any rational, facts based and compelling logical argument as to what qualified Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan and disqualifies Tinubu. All I hear are insults
and mundane jabs like brown teeth, he is from Iragbiji in Osun State, he is a drug baron, he is a Fulani slave, he is too old, etc all built on the resentment that he exercised his constitutionally guaranteed freedom of association by way of breaking ranks with Jonathan in the build up to 2015 elections forgetting the fact that without his support in 2011 Jonathan would likely not have ever become president beyond Yaradua's remaining 1.5 years. I am still waiting for the day a Tinubu hater will give me compelling facts as to what moral consideration qualifies Atiku and disqualifies him from seeking office of president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Prison Torture Experience By Inibehe Effiong / Tinubu Appoints Akeredolu As Southwest Campaign Coordinator / President Tinubu Celebrates MKO Abiola On His 25th Death Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.