Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business (1009 Views)

Read This If You Are Thinking Of A Profitable Business In 2022 / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by lightblazingnow(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Never give up my readers. Think deeper and remember how you sailed through the last time.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by lightblazingnow(m): 6:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Yes of course
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by orisa37: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Do cost reduction.
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by anitasoll(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Never give up my readers. Think deeper and remember how you sailed through the last time.

We really shouldn't give up and keep on sailing. We should always remember that things will get worse before it becomes better. Never ever quit! If you feel like quitting or maybe thinking of doing another business, I have business ideas to share. Just let me know if you are interested.
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by lightblazingnow(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
anitasoll:

We really shouldn't give up and keep on sailing. We should always remember that things will get worse before it becomes better. Never ever quit! If you feel like quitting or maybe thinking of doing another business, I have business ideas to share. Just let me know if you are interested.

Very interested thanks
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by dommyini: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Interested
anitasoll:

Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by anitasoll(f): 3:53am On Mar 07, 2018
dommyini:
Interested

Hi! Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss your other options?
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by anitasoll(f): 3:54am On Mar 07, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Very interested thanks

Hi! Care to drop me a DM on my Instagram @anitasolonline so we can discuss your other options?
Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by anitasoll(f): 3:54am On Mar 07, 2018
dommyini:
Interested

Re: When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business by lightblazingnow(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Jumia Sales Consultant. / Multiple Design Options To Meet Your Needs... / The Best Ways To Select A Patent Attorney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.