Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute (40861 Views)

CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by 234daniel2010(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
The needed to use the toilet

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
HALCYON44:
Something is wrong in this whole tournament, is it because the host country is Cameroon that's makes majority of the officials black? I expect a mixed officiating team to be North Africans and other black Africans because all I have been seen is just black Africans only. Did someone noticed also?
Wasnt cameroon's match officiated by a north african.
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Moz22: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Angelfrost:
Una wan make ref ticket cut... Your plans wee not work!!!

Guy man end match to protect his sure bet!!! grin grin grin
if that's the case, he wouldn't have awarded Tunisia a penalty

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Mivici: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Him time no set
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Bestrolland(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Black will always b black,check d refree vividly he wil be a MALIAN
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Szilard: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
The ref case don enter wiki now now grin

They even labelled him "error prone" grin

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Pootle: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
the black man way...that why some of those arabs wanted to create their own tournament, but those arabs are hypocrite, they do more if they are the host.
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by ussv: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chai ! I now see reasons some European clubs no wan release players, cos referees like this makes the tournament a circus
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Pootle: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
chelseabmw:
No wonder klopp called this tournament ‘small’… we always discharge ourselves smh

and Arsen Wenger called it a mickey mouse tournament
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Eldirecto: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
LOL
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by DabuIIIT: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
APC. grin
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by RPG2020(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's finished

shocked
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by BullyBullies: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's not a big deal. In a South American League, we've seen how a ref pulled a gun at a player. In EPL, we've seen English refs openly rob clubs with different specie of ojoros. So it's not a big deal it happens in Afcon too.

It is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Gkay1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hope the ref is not from Ghana
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by shevchenko(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
RPG2020:
It's finished

shocked

DabuIIIT:
APC. grin
Pootle:

and Arsen Wenger called it a mickey mouse tournament
Szilard:
The ref case don enter wiki now now grin

They even labelled him "error prone" grin
dingbang:
Gross incompetence

Lots of colonial mentality people

2 Likes

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
HALCYON44:
Something is wrong in this whole tournament, is it because the host country is Cameroon that's makes majority of the officials black? I expect a mixed officiating team to be North Africans and other black Africans because all I have been seen is just black Africans only. Did someone noticed also?
No.
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Gubioma: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
2special:
Google, even the commentator on AIT confirmed it
Dan Borno...
Mr man stop tarnishing people's career

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Fragility6: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Younghacka:
I Watched That Scene From The Match. . . And I Was Pissed Off
If You See The Way The Referee Was Just Smiling Sheepishly In His Heart, Feeling Like A god From Olympus.
In My Opinion, I Don't Think This Guy Should Ever Officiate In Any Other Match Of This Calibre Again.
Na dat one pain u? U no see the red card VAR call am to check for possible overturn, the fool still stick to the initial red
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Badguy77(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That refree needs to change his weed supplier

The niggar'z comments above me should calm

Down

Mistakes are also common in epl, laliga seria a, Bundesliga and every other tournament organized by those so called white men

A white mans mistake will always be either he awards a wrong penalty or giving a player a card not deserved..Not ending the match before time my brother...Dont justify his action cos its not worth it..African football is trash

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Lavisha(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
doctokwus:
Always making the Blackman and anything organised or led by him the laughing stock of the world.
In other competitions you would see the VAR room with the referees,then play stopped as the TV crew shows replays of the incident being reviewed by VAR.
In this tournament play goes on and the next thing you hear is that VAR decision has been made.
Ball possession stats in the first half of the Nigeria Egypt match that even a blindman hearing the commentary would know would be like Nigeria 65%,Egypt 35%;their own "akpruka" machine stats showed Egypt had more possession!
Even ordinary original footballs they couldn't buy,instead they went to buy ₦500 "fele-fele" football,for a whole Nations cup competition.
If they don't call any black referee for a world cup,you would see everyone accusing FIFA of being racists.
See the embarrassment this one has given this tournament for God's sake.

Felele bawo??!!
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Hkff: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Don

Same way a President will leave power without tangible achievements
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Gkay1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
What if he is from Ghana?

Because dey are very stubborn and they don't accept their mistake
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Szilard: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
shevchenko:

Lots of colonial mentality people

What does this have to do with colonialism?
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Numerouno94(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
It is not his fault

Whose fault?
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
2 VAR checks in which one lasted 2mins or more,,, 2 penalty kicks a red card, 8 substitutions, 2 full time whistles, and one goal scores what a game I initially stopped watching it at 81mins but my dad called me to coke and see what is going on at d 85 min and wow, I just said This is Africa

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by 2special(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by alaribe1992(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by giggspro(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
;Dthe ref need to be sanction.
Africans like to embarrass themselves.
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by somehow: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Badguy77:

A white mans mistake will always be either he awards a wrong penalty or giving a player a card not deserved..Not ending the match before time my brother...Dont justify his action cos its not worth it..African football is trash

You can excuse the mistakes of your masters right?

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by nickyj19: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
the ref play no and under 2.5 plus away winning grin
Re: Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute by ladgentle(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Maybe his timer read differently from the machine's time. As at the time he first ended the game, that was when his own clocked probably hit the 90th minutes, the machine timer as at then was at the 85th minute. So he added 4 minutes additional play time to bring the overall playtime to 94 minutes by his watch, but then the machine clock was reading 89 minutes there about. His timer could be the correct one. Afterall, the machine gave a wrong ball possession statistics in the match between Egypt and Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.