Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44286 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by emkz: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Osilama1:
yea from agenebode after auchi... Edo state generally is hospitable... Allow them...they have started focusing on rubbish that's how they kept asking buhari certificate till he won in 2015... Abati is a seasoned journalist so he knows the ethics... These days you see oaps and tv Host display huge ignorance with pride... Abuse media ethics... See suen of channels does his program in a professional way he doesn't take sides... Ruffy is openly bias

That's how they'd control the narrative and people won't be able to interrogate the minds of the aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by freshalien: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibrin Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.

Nigerians are indeed not tired of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by adefitim(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Creamz:

Those are very important questions. How can you not want to know how the man who wants to lead 200 million people make his money and how old he is?? If I don't know how old he is, that would have been an opportunity to know. Don't defend everything under the sun just because you are for Tinubu.

Ain’t for Tinubu pal, I am expecting them to ask relevant questions that will solve Nigeria problems
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Cherez: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
OmoEpe:

If you actually watched the video you will realise that the question was actually answered but the impudent journalist wanted it answered in His OWN way thereby engaging in denial of Jubrils right to decide the best way to reply

The idea of my way or no way else is the greatest problem of this generation. They mouth rights but will rather die than allow you have a contrary opinion to their falsehood
A clear sign of mental and intellectual deficiency prompted by lack of reading culture and reinforced by SM addiction

So what about NADECO?
Your point is that MKO was wrong for insisting his way which was right that he won an election?
So MKO should’ve listened to Abacha & done things Abacha’s way?
What about Buhari’s subsidy protest?

Some of you are just ……”what I don’t know”
This same set of leaders with NADECO were running up and down and even went to exile & collaborated with Sowore now they get their selfish, greedy, vampire selfs to power & refuse same pathway that got them to power.
I remember people were allowed to call-in during GEJ on radio stations & say their opinions; even the APC used it to throw ribalds at GEJ; clueless, dumb, Bayelsa-drunkard, name it. But same APC banned on-air radio call-ins within few months in power
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by OmoEpe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cherez:

So what about NADECO?
Your point is that MKO was wrong for insisting his way which was right that he won an election?
So MKO should’ve listened to Abacha & done things Abacha’s way?
What about Buhari’s subsidy protest?

Some of you are just ……”what I don’t know”
This same set of leaders with NADECO were running up and down and even went to exile & collaborated with Sowore now they get their selfish, greedy, vampire selfs to power & refuse same pathway that got them to power.
I remember people were allowed to call-in during GEJ on radio stations & say their opinions; even the APC used it to throw ribalds at GEJ; clueless, dumb, Bayelsa-drunkard, name it. But same APC banned on-air radio call-ins within few months in power

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by rezy15(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Full of bile and no single decency as usual. You will still lose las las. You lost against PMB and you always lose because your heart is full of bitterness and bigotry.
I knw the mouth odor of old politicians turn you on. Chi gaba!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos). / How The Nigerian Army Fights Boko-Haram (Drone Strike At 15m) / Senate Drops Nigerian Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.