Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors (10577 Views)

Lawan: Ninth Assembly Most Successful In Lawmaking Since 1999 / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Under Invasion / Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by nairaman66(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Some errors? Abi all your decisions are erroneous!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by slimghost(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
The most useless Senate President in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by nedekid: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Boffun undecided
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Brushstrokes20: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bullocks! The most useless assembly on the surface of the earth undecided
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
You guys didn't make some error but rather you're error personified

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by gbemishile: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nobody is above mistakes.
If u have never made a mistake at something or a decision,then u're free to cast the first stone
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Aarenaija: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
You will go.down in history as the worst Senate president and the worst senate in the history of Nigeria.
You guys always forget you that their is starting point and there is the end.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Ovie0816(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
My rent is long overdue on the verge of being kicked into the street �
Sad times.

Im in need of assistance from a kind soul out there.
Zenith 2403731079
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Tannhauser(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
cheesy

For the first time since the current democratic disorientation started in Nigeria, I have trouble recalling the name of the country's number three citizen. Goes to show how useless your ninth assembly is.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
We all know perfection solely belongs to God. But, as a leader, it's really expected to be prolific and sagacious.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by duality(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
The 9th assembly actually made us understand that the legislature is not really necessary.

What area the legislature even doing. Is it the budget that some people put together, the legislature passed without reading it, not to talk of probing previous budget performance.

They send it to the president, who doesn't read it but still sign.

Abegy!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Yankee101: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Rubber stamp
One of the worst ones

If you hear Okadigo, Sasaki, David Mark you hear action. But you na water water
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by LordOfTheGame: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
This fat frog almajiri thinks we're going to except him from the evil and useless this regime have become.

Rubber Stamp Idiots.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Lapilolo: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Senseless minded Senators, them just dey collect huge bogus allowances to cap nonsense... Fully rubber stamp administration. Every nonsense must be approved,they don't care to ask questions. Na only Senator Smart Adeyemi(Kogi) I fit single out.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Stanleyville(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Overbloated slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by nikz(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
I thought you said you were the best lol rubber stamp assembly
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by BJanta: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/12/9th-assembly-under-me-not-perfect-made-some-errors-senate-president-lawan/

Hear the fool. Did we send you there, paying you #13million per apart from the one you're stealing, to go and be making errors or good laws? GOD will judge you, and judge you severely, amen .
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stale talk coming out of his gworo mouth,
They have nothing to offer Nigerians both senate and house of rep angry
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
You made mistakes for the past 7years by looting the treasuries and depositing it with your foreign wife. This over bloated belly thief.

The reasonable ones, can you now see that you guys had entered one Chance in every side! Even the blacky in Abia State was yawning dust today that he built a death trap called flyover with his money and those complaining about it no even get car grin

This country is under a heavy curse and it can't be broken unless we go our separate ways

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
What did these senate ever do right??
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Wakanakarue: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Germi9: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Will you keep quite,you fat pig

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by descarado: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
He remembered cos election is fast approaching lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by mdkany: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
I de laugh in sawahili
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Gann: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
imbe-cile
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Funkymode(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mad fellow
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Ugonna62: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Stop insulting our sensibility ,those errows are deliberate.
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Okhuadams(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oga too much story na lie if a man or woman visit their self the first 10- 20mins all they discuss is the truth, but when they spend longer time and nothing to talk about they start telling lies just to continue talking.Oga do needful resign if na your mama born you
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by olasquare: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Election is coming, this is emotional engineering. And who says these people ain't wise.

This mofo is trying to court sympathy. They have started. They knew how bad their performances are, but chose to inflict pains rather than comfort. Now they want sympathy, and very soon their propaganda dogs will flood internet spaces to preach 'after all we all make mistakes. They are human too. Let's forgive and forget and learn to live in peace in order to move ahead positively'. Whoever comes out to defend Lawn and his cohorts shall not see December 2022. I no dey curse, na vex I dey vex
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Samkeniyy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
You're simply the error that was made. You shouldn't have happened Mr. Lawan

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by gazza07(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ninth assembly under you was worst and mere a rubber stamp
Re: Ahmed Lawan: Ninth Assembly Under Me Not Perfect, We Made Some Errors by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
The worst Senate ever, admit you failed, fat fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / N2bn Fraud: Arrest Abdulrasheed Maina Now - Sagay, Falana Tell Buhari / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.