Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) (33825 Views)

Firdaouz Yusuff-Awari Denied Admission By University Of Ilorin After Scoring 300 / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by OmegaAutos: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
why e con use peugeot headlamp, the whole design is adapted from 407
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by princeemmma(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2022
unijos student, you are all doing well grin grin grin grin
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Steve0979(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Soylife:
Congrats to them,this is better than other cars I have seen produced by Nigerian students.
Big congrats to them.

I have a fridge for sale if you are interested please quote me,it has a up and down compartment. the up is the fridge and the down is the freezer. My reason for sale is because I got a new fridge and I need money to sort out things
The fridge has little issues which can be fixed,it needs gas and the leg and handle needs to be changed
features:
I)it freezes fast
II)the speed it uses to freeze can be regulated
III)it had a fine interior
price: 45k
0w can I contact u
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Stephen0mozzy: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
All the members of the design team need to be tied to a pole and given 24 lashes of cane each.

/

grin LWKMD... you said it.

I mean the scale...brother siddon for bonnet, motor jus hide
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Wow... this is commendable. It looks beautiful on the outside and I hope the engine isn't as old as our president.
I will not be surprised to see a Toyota 4k engine under the hood
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Jos we move but the fulanise don't like development sha
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2022
They paid someone to do it
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Greathedger: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Soylife:
Congrats to them,this is better than other cars I have seen produced by Nigerian students.
Big congrats to them.

I have a fridge for sale if you are interested please quote me,it has a up and down compartment. the up is the fridge and the down is the freezer. My reason for sale is because I got a new fridge and I need money to sort out things
The fridge has little issues which can be fixed,it needs gas and the leg and handle needs to be changed
features:
I)it freezes fast
II)the speed it uses to freeze can be regulated
III)it had a fine interior
price: 45k
Can I see the pics, location pls
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2022
This is a university project? Stop displaying this nonsense joor! This is embarrassing… why are all the parts so wobbly and bent? No ruler and cutter to make accurate sizes and shapes ni?
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

After years in Uni, Ladipo boys will still use them to mop the floor.

There's a video on YouTube where Ladipo boys upgraded a Toyota Hilux......Oyibos who watched it were freaking out in the comments section!

They better head to Ladipo for correct training.
car tuning is different from production from scratch.
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Originalsly: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm..... should be applauded for their great innovative abilities. Really? Is it something new? This has been done since the last century.... they should be ashamed of themselves and stop embarrassing the country internationally.
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2022
What a joke
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
This would be a project for final year art students not engineering. Sure, we have loud colors and all but show us the actual engineering that was done here.
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Soylife(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Greathedger:
Can I see the pics, location pls
Alright,festac lagos

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Not bad
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by ba2remagaji: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Up Nigeria
Nimzing:
This is a composite car body made using fibre glass and Resin by university of Jos students.

please drop a word of encouragement for the team.

Some final year students from the University of Jos (UNIJOS) have been lauded for their great innovative abilities as they pull their engineering strengths together to produce a composite motor vehicle, the body of the composite car was made using fibre glass and Resin.
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by tolufase: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Moony45:
Anyone can put together a piece of junk these days. I don't celebrate mediocrity

What have you been able to put together?

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Doulaman: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by bryton2shot(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dis project will not solve any problem...just for selfie sake only ...you wont be suprised... non of those student know anytin about the making..
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Skepticus: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
HarunaWest:
Jos boyz still dey wear Timberland... grin...Arewa Mafia

That was what caught my attention, first. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Jos Boys and their love of Timberlands no be here. grin
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
blowjohn:

He is right!

All of u saying, it's good, it's fine, it's great, can u buy that car?

The african man will never want to go the path of perfection so as to achieve something great.

Let me ask, is that the best paint job we can get in this country? Even road side painters can do far better than that.

Now look at the grill,. The demarcations are not positioned well.
Because u just started making something doesn't mean, it shouldn't be impressive, at least aesthetically, the first time.

Many atimes we don't understand what sacrifice means as a path to greatness. If they paid better for the paint job, that car will look far far better.

It's the same thing for that man that manufactures cars in the south east.
He can make cars as fine as Toyota but he just wants to settle for mediocrity and ask for government help. Inosson I mean. If inosson produced aesthetically fine cars like toyota, I'll buy. Are u going to tell me that inosson cannot? So what are they waiting for?

I once saw a flask in shoprite produced in nigeria. Terrible finishing touches.

U begin to ask urself if our eyes look at things differently.

In this life, there are things u will do, before the government realizes, ur neighborhood wud have grabbed all and asked for more.

Everytime we want government to come to their aid to invest. U think government to have eyes to compare? Ok where they wan start from for this car?

If u want to show quality, invest even if it takes 5 years and see the finished product go globa

Ogaa

Don't you think he'll do better if you invest huge capital as compared to the car products you acquire...

What's most important is the technical know-how...not the f**king design...

"ANYBODY" cannot achieve what these young lads achieve IF they don't know how to..

The fact that they have the knowledge counts for something and if groomed they'll achieve farrr more than this.

Never Undermine Little Beginnings

2 Likes

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by bowagateglobal: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow!!! This is a good development.... keep it up. More of the intelligence I wish for you all. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by J3susFr3ak: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
bryton2shot:
Dis project will not solve any problem...just for selfie sake only ...you wont be suprised... non of those student know anytin about the making..

So you think anybody can just wake up and design/fabricate a car body made up of Carbon fiber glass and resins too? Here is a video online of someone who worked on this type of material....it was not as straightforward as you may think...

Old cars made of steel or aluminum are a bit different in their processes. So yes....experimenting with the newer body materials and enabling their design and fabrication locally is still something...no matter how small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZaDvoeetnk

1 Like

Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by Hkff: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Composite Car Produced By University Of Jos Students (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
SirJerrie:

Ogaa

Don't you think he'll do better if you invest huge capital as compared to the car products you acquire...

What's most important is the technical know-how...not the f**king design...

"ANYBODY" cannot achieve what these young lads achieve IF they don't know how to..

The fact that they have the knowledge counts for something and if groomed they'll achieve farrr more than this.

Never Undermine Little Beginnings

Mention one vehicle for movement be it keke that our students have been able to push even to the African stage in the last 30 years.

When are we going to see the fruition of the little beginnings u talked about?

It's in many areas of this country.
Go to some restaurants, the owner has money but won't give the best.

Schools? Hospitals? Labs?

Even the clothing industry same thing. We too like mediocrity.

U said something about huge capital.
Is it huge capital they need to have that car painted well?

When u package urself well, u attract people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary / LAUTECH 5 Months Strike Anniversary Cake By A Student (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Universities - UPLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.