Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR (20776 Views)

Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2022
mediainc:
Sowore own too much, I disliked him when he started planing and hobnobbing with enemies of Nigeria. A friend of my enemy is my enemy. Can Sowore try these nonsense in Russia or China... calling Nigeria a banana republic, abusing and maligning the presidency with libelous remarks against the president's personality.
Trash!
Buhari is worse than any opposition can actually say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by femicyrus(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2022
backnbeta:

You guys really are a strange bunch! You have no room for forgiveness in your heart. You hate Falana, Soyinka, Sowore because they campaigned against GEJ and no matter what they do or say about Bubu, you can't get their earlier "sin" out of your minds! Most people who campaigned against GEJ did it because they were desperate for change and not because they hated him. Even people from the SS don't see things the way you see them, they've moved on. Bera take it easy and stop seeing things only from your own perspectives
You've just clearly stated why their region should not be trusted with power over the whole country.
They will remember the sins of other regions from 1960 till date for payback

2 Likes

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by nomenclature(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Must you link everything to religion?ordinary sense you no get
omenkaLives:
Since the day SoWERE took his madness to Dunamis alter to disrupt a church service, I knew the only direction he'd be heading going forward is down.

1 Like

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
this 1 no well
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Kingofhoes: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm sorry,I'm just trying to make sense of this but how exactly do they "deactivate" someone's biometric information Like did they delete his existence from the Nigerian Biometric Systems??

2 Likes

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2022
jowhyte:

Maybe you should read d full text before typing rubbish
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Lavisha(f): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2022
FG will soon deny it
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by ButterBurger: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2022
The Nigerian government be doing like God.
Make dem sha no forget say Dem be humans with flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by mediainc: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Trash!
Buhari is worse than any opposition can actually say.
Sowore is a confusionist, agent of doom and chaos, did you not see him supporting NMK, why would he support someone carrying out terrorist acts.

1 Like

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by namo77: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2022
MrALIVE:
are you guys not tired of making this baseless assertion

But it’s true
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Since the day SoWERE took his madness to Dunamis alter to disrupt a church service, I knew the only direction he'd be heading going forward is down.

stay away from drugs bro, how does all this jargons you typed warrant deactivation of his Biometric as a citizen of this country when Terrorist are being pampered?
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Sonn(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2022
Sowore i sympathize with you but at the same time reminds you of the fact that you brought this upon yourself.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Gee64: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Fake News everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
omenkaLives:

I bet with my balls that you said this because Dunamis is a church. And you have already concluded that he dared God. My friend, these churches are worst and evil, that's why we are here we are today. Take instance from other nations that doesn't have too much churches.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Kissiemu(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2022
I am trying to get a sense of this news. How do you "deactivate" NIN, voter's card( did he try to vote and was denied?), and passport ( I know that passport can be seized)?

It just doesn't add up...
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Follybanty: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2022
I wonder how people think in Nigeria, it's that people are comfortable with oppression and enslavement giving by this government injustice to one is injustice to all,did sowore force ur hand to Tom for bubu
,was Jonathan Government the best no it was not. this is one of the reason people who have the power to fight for you will not because most Nigeria's choose to be slave to their ruling class.

1 Like

Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by knowhowk: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2022
jowhyte:

All those that short changed Nigerians by bringing this calamity upon this nation thereby taking us several years back to donkey age has received or will receive equal levels of punishment
. Right !

Well Anyone with Weak Erections , Premature Ejaculations,Poor Performances in Bed .
Check my Signature Below.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by ShenTeh(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

Oga go and sit down! He had one vote but used his platform to sway millions .

I am not mourning GEJ’s loss, i am angry about 8 wasted years under a tyrannical and clueless government and everyone should. The point is everyone who supported this government to power didn’t do it for Nigeria, they did it for individual selfish purposes so don’t come at me putting yourself on some sort of ethical pedestal!

It is what it is… serves him right and for everyone else who supported this government and is suffering hardship… serves you right!

Should we be driven by bitterness and bile to the point that we believe that injustice and persecution to anyone is permissible is in itself laughable. It neither makes us any better than the demented tyrants at the corridors of power nor the very people we blame for "selfishness'. Even beer parlour thinking and market women organization do better.

This is no morality touting, it is common sense, it is the rule of law, without which every human society is baser than the lowest of the animal's.

If Sowore's platform was that virile by the way, he should have swayed all the voters to thumbprint him to Aso Rock. My point is: we should stop the blame game and redeem our fatherland from oppression and poverty, by which we all are not immune.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
backnbeta:

You guys really are a strange bunch! You have no room for forgiveness in your heart. You hate Falana, Soyinka, Sowore because they campaigned against GEJ and no matter what they do or say about Bubu, you can't get their earlier "sin" out of your minds! Most people who campaigned against GEJ did it because they were desperate for change and not because they hated him. Even people from the SS don't see things the way you see them, they've moved on. Bera take it easy and stop seeing things only from your own perspectives

If they campaigned against GEJ n need change, they should have campaigned in favour of someone better & not Buhari with bad past records.

Jonathan mismanaged Nigeria truly and I also want him out but not to be replaced with idiot like Buhari
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Enyimbamercedes: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2022
ShenTeh:

Should we be driven by bitterness and bile to the point that we believe that injustice and persecution to anyone is permissible is in itself laughable. It neither makes us any better than the demented tyrants at the corridors of power nor the very people we blame for "selfishness'. Even beer parlour thinking and market women organization do better.

This is no morality touting, it is common sense, it is the rule of law, without which every human society is baser than the lowest of the animal's.

If Sowore's platform was that virile by the way, he should have swayed all the voters to thumbprint him to Aso Rock. My point is: we should stop the blame game and redeem our fatherland from oppression and poverty, by which we all are not immune.

I am not driven by bitterness or bile o!

I am only saying that he is being served a well-deserved meal for all the work he has done! Simple as that.

Rule of law is man-made, what is happening to Sowore is just a law of nature...What you sow, you reap. SIMPLE

He should enjoy the fruits of his labour! Keep your moral posturing okayyyyyyy....
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Sleekfingers: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2022
Islie:

Buhari's Regime Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Permanent Voter Card, International Passport, Gives No Reason For Action

The documents deactivated include the activist’s national identity card, permanent voter card, international passport and driver license.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/12/breaking-buharis-regime-deactivates-sowore%E2%80%99s-national-id-card-permanent-voter-card

This is quite easy, if it is true. Sue the FG. ....Sowore is a full fledged nigerian...... whosoever, deactivated his biometrics knows nothing , you cannot declare a citizen stateless , just like that....... Sometimes, I just wonder, which kinda people full for this country
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Sue fire, he is paying fr his sins, hes part of those who brought the calamity regime
How
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by CSTRR: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
backnbeta:

How do you know he is not from the South South.?
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
mediainc:

Sowore is a confusionist, agent of doom and chaos, did you not see him supporting NMK, why would he support someone carrying out terrorist acts.
Buhari is the chief terrorist. Good news is that he cannot retire peacefully to his katsina country home like other past president because he had murdered peace.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
CSTRR:

How do you know he is not from the South South.?
Backnbeta cannot answer the question because he has not ventured past ore.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Udoboss(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:
Well deserved

No peace for the wicked soul

If idiots like Sowore didn't paint GEJ black, called him devil & painted GMB as angel, we won't be in this mess because Jonathan administration would have ended in 2019 whereas Buhari would have been tired or dead by 2019 thereby pave way for someone with working brain to take over the mantel of power

God punish Omoyele Sowore

Lol
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Arewagang:

His stories are now fabricated because there no more about Jonathan & his wife.
One thing I know is that when you ganged up against someone who has done you no personal wrong be rest assured that your own is gonna come when you least would have expected it.
His stories are now true since it longer involve jonathief and his hipopotamaus wife. Ipob, why always been emotionally sentimental?
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Islie:

Buhari's Regime Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Permanent Voter Card, International Passport, Gives No Reason For Action

The documents deactivated include the activist’s national identity card, permanent voter card, international passport and driver license.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/12/breaking-buharis-regime-deactivates-sowore%E2%80%99s-national-id-card-permanent-voter-card

"Cry me a river, This kind gesture should also be extended to IPOB miscreants disturbing our cyberspace with hate speech". Village People Spokesperson
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by Thuglife2020: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Sue fire, he is paying fr his sins, hes part of those who brought the calamity regime

Prove he brought this administration to power
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by ShenTeh(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

I am not driven by bitterness or bile o!

I am only saying that he is being served a well-deserved meal for all the work he has done! Simple as that.

Rule of law is man-made, what is happening to Sowore is just a law of nature...What you sow, you reap. SIMPLE

He should enjoy the fruits of his labour! Keep your moral posturing okayyyyyyy....

Good evening Seniorman.
Re: FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR by backnbeta(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

If they campaigned against GEJ n need change, they should have campaigned in favour of someone better & not Buhari with bad past records.

Jonathan mismanaged Nigeria truly and I also want him out but not to be replaced with idiot like Buhari
Unfortunately, bubu was packaged so well they thought he was the next best thing after sliced bread! They silenced every viable opposition by hook or crook. I am angrier with people who campaigned for him in 2019 after seeing the havoc he wrecked between 2015 an 19. GEJ at least ruled with some humanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede / Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.