Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Full Speech Of Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, National President, BBIGN, At Omuagwa , Ikwer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, National President, BBIGN, At Omuagwa , Ikwer (122 Views)

With Chief Emeka Beke, APC Win Rivers ~ Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, BBIGN National Presi / BBIGN: Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel Led Group To Orphanage Home In Rivers State / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Speech Of Dr. Orgwu Emmanuel, National President, BBIGN, At Omuagwa , Ikwer by Optimistic2021(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
INTRODUCTORY SPEECH BY DR. ORGWU EMMANUEL CHIGOZIRI, NATIONAL PRESIDENT , BRIDGE BUILDERS INITIATIVE FOR GREEN NIGERIA BBIGN, ON THE OCCASION OF THANKSGIVING, PRAISES AND WORSHIP IN HONOUR OF RIVERS APC, AMEACHI AND BBIGN FAMILY, ORGANISE BY RIVERS BBIGN, SUNDAY 9TH JAN., 2022, HELD AT OMUAGWA, IKWERE LGA, RIVERS STATE.

BBIGN , Onward Prosperity , Onward Prosperity , BBIGN !!!

First of all , I am very grateful and thankful to God that we celebrate today's , it's a celebration of victory. We don't have capacity to do anything, what we do is to give thanks to God in all things. I have a strong faith, I believe that whatever I venture in I will do it to the end of it and achieve results.

Again, I want to welcome all of you who are here today for this occasion. I'm am sure we would have been more than these. When we came here in the morning, this place was looking more beautiful, we decorated everywhere and it was wonderful, but rain came and we had option, another strategies and it's still very wonderful. The populations here is a wonderful populations for us, all of us who have left our engagements to come here, I may not have time to call you by name but know that I recognize all of us.

Today is very important, one reason is for me and you, for our principal, the Hon. Minister for transportation Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi family and then for our party (APC Rivers state). In my kind of person, even when you think am dying, I am still moving. The reason is that anything that will prevent me from going to where I'm going comes from the devil, and I shouldn't give the devil a chance. I will stand up where I am and move, it is better for me to end it and know that it is over than for you to put me somewhere. For that reason we are thanking God today, we know the difficulties, economic difficulties, other difficulties, hunger here and there we know how it has been. God kept us together, we didn't lose any person, we didn't go to any burial apart from the burial of age people who happen to be our fathers and our mothers and a young man that died at Sogho ward 4, Khana LGA via motor accident and may their souls rest in peace. And we must say praise be to God, we must say thank you, God.
For our party, APC, today we have a political party in Rivers state and I can tell you that BBIGN contributed half of its success. From the time of crisis we stood for the party, we worked for the party and we did everything within our strength, our capacity power whatever you may term it to ensure there's APC in Rivers state. We supported our leader Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi and we have had congress, today we have a party and we are preparing for 2023 it's a great thing, if we have a party it means there's hope for election, and when we have an election we are going to win, am sure we are going to win.
And when we win we are sure things will be better for all of us, so it's something to thank God for.

Then for our leader who had been battling in and out, the RT. Hon Minister for transportation, H.E Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi, battling here, battling there struggling to make sure that the vision he has seen is been achieved to give us hope to make things straight and easier for us to enjoy. To create a way for us the younger ones to flourish tomorrow. With all the battles at the state level and with all the battles at the national level, with everything around him, God had protected him and his life and his family till this moment. We know that God will continue to keep him alive so we are very grateful, and we say there's a need to thank God.

There's also need to thank God that BBIGN is still very strong, look at the crowd, it will tell you what we have gone through as an NGO, you will not believe it even how some people still call me that they know that this gathering is anti- Amaechi. They can't pull us down so and they can never succeed to pull us down, we will continue to stand to the party, All progressive congress Nigeria and Rivers state. We will continue to stand and mobilize for His Excellency Rt. Hon CRA. But what I will not do, I don't like all these they call cartel upon cartel, division upon division, groups upon groups. If we say our leader is Amaechi, let's work under Amaechi directives and achieve his visions. I will not come to your house and discuss how to fight or destroy our fellow's leaders, if you invite me to come and discuss, strategies how to push Wike and PDP out of Rivers State, I will be the first to be there and last to go, ensuring they are pushed out to a place of no return. So Emmanuel is wicked and stubborn because I don't discuss how to destroy APC and take bribes. I and BBIGN are not fighting any leaders and will never do so, we are fighting PDP by recruiting their members to APC via BBIGN, and APC must take over Rivers State come 2023 as well retaining power at the Federal level.
Thank you and God bless you all.

NATIONAL BBIGN MEDIA.
12th Jan., 2022

(1) (Reply)

Peacepro Set To Train 1 Million People Across Africa / My Appeal To Adamawa APC Critical Stakeholders Toward 2023 (part 1) / Atiku: Head And Shoulders Above The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.